Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Alansbigplate

VIP Member
Having a big black dog day here but it could be worse I could have been presented with that bloody porridge. Good wishes cabal, and thank you

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 118

Scarletfever

VIP Member
GUYS SHE'S LYING ON TWITTER AGAIN!

Remember her big performative "when I was young you always made trifle with supermarket own brand tinned fruit"?

Now history has been rewritten so that it's a family tradition to always use Del Monte.

Fuck all the way off you lying TWAT!

😂 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 117

Winthropp Tuesday

VIP Member
Guten morgen Frauen. I am back after a traumatic Xmas day at my in-laws, which featured a dinner not a bit festive or delicious, sadly - so in that sense, remarkably similar to our scampering fake ‘rona pixie.

We had something that I think might have been a duck, once. Or a pair of Nicks trainers. It had obviously had a very long and hard life, not made any easier by having been ended by a cook only marginally less cackhanded than JM. I’m still chewing on the memory of it now.

Never mind, as the dessert was next. Christmas pudding (homemade by me) for those who wanted it, and the promise of a delicious M&S chocolate dessert for those who didn’t (there were three none Xmas pud takers, me included). MIL decided not to open it as she wanted to keep it all for herself, so we were treated instead to some stale fairy cakes with icing that had clearly been prepared before Mafeking. Delicious.

Sister in law got hideously drunk and, for the second or third time, proceeded to let me know I’d never really be family until I’d given birth. What to, I’m still unclear on.

Anyway, I had a good cry in the shower when we got in, and thankfully we don’t have to see her again for the foreseeable as we’re in Tier 4 now. Never been more glad to be home.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 115

waffle maker

VIP Member
Anyone ever done a murder and had terrible trouble with the dismembering and burial?

I DIDN’T SAY I’D DONE IT, just curious!

• Haha
Reactions: 107

BeautifulTrauma

VIP Member
Happy Christmas everyone, I hope you’re all having a fabulous day!

I’m sure I’ve mentioned before, however I don’t cook - my parents/grandma/anyone other than me cooks and that’s fine because I consider myself to be terrible, it’s definitely more won’t cook than can’t though 😂

Anyway I stupidly volunteered myself to make the starter for Christmas Day today, and I am so proud of myself - I didn’t poison anyone surprisingly. And I’m really confident my prawn cocktail would be better than anything JM could ever ever make. So here it is! No hands even in sight 🙄

A6EA4EE9-1264-4C5F-8E27-51C060C24055.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 106

Scarletfever

VIP Member
I can't resist a thread title suggestion given how proud she is of her Express column

Jack Monroe #123 CAROLE MALONE IS AWAY

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 96
G’day fraus and late merry(space)Christmas! I’m having a pretty shit time at the moment with a bad sinus infection that is taking forever to clear up and my sons father being very nasty and keeping him much longer than we agreed over Christmas, which is incredibly stressful. I just hope my son doesn’t realise what’s going on and I will try to play it down when I get him back but now I’m very worried about the future and not wanting this sort of thing to happen again but also not wanting to escalate things. It’s so nice to be able to have a read here and forget about it for a bit and Jack is not letting us down with the material. I HOOTED when I saw her tweet of the article. Royals ✅ that man ✅ staying home and clean ✅😬 I think Jack might be flying a bit close to the sun with her “‘rona” attention seeking because either she’s lying about having it, or lying about a lot of other things, or she is wilfully putting people at risk. Hopefully some journalists will be asking some serious questions on that front

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 94

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
Now fuck off to those of you who wish to...I’m shielding alone in T4 (🔺not Liverpool😱) so there is every chance I will be on at some point tomorrow. I’m not one for Xmas anyway so I’m not too bothered but any frau or herr who wants to stop by (whether you’re on your own and lonely or feeling lonely yet surrounded by people) this canal member is around to chat!
I’m just going to put this trifle in the slow cooker before I got to bed, save me getting up early to do it tomorrow

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 94

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
OH MY GOD I can't believe she's got the GALL to criticise other trifles and then post these disgusting-looking pictures of her own creation???

Screen Shot 2020-12-24 at 11.35.40.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 93

MooBelle

VIP Member
Louisa was definitely there after 2nd lockdown. Her bike routes were broadcast for the entire world to see on that app. She was there and she was there a lot.
She earns a shit ton of money. Estimates from £150k to £250k. She was there whilst the 20 quid schlepping to Asda was going on and a child was being fed carcinogenic sausages and the world was told it was because of poverty.
Louisa is as complicit as Jack in the poverty cosplay and is as flexible with the truth as Jack.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 93

colouredlines

VIP Member
She has deleted the tweet about going out for a takeaway.

She is such a terrible person. I have nothing else ro say that hasn't already been said.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 92

discolisa

Hi. Merry Christmas! I'm about 10 threads behind so not sure if anyone has seen this? It's my dad's daily express (I'm his support bubble as he's a singleton 🔺). I can't bear to read it yet, so fill your boots x

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 92