Jack Monroe #122 You don’t batch tweet when you’ve got a 106 fever

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she just creeping around posting comments on other blue tickers' pages?

What da fuq is a bootstrap anyway!? It makes no sense in terms of being a thrifty cook.

Ugh she's just horrid
Maybe it's a paradox! Mostly seen in timey wimey Dr Who type stuff

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Mister Rogers? More American cultural references she's picked up from a life on the internet. Mister Rogers means nothing to most people in the UK.

Reactions: 36
Lolll no judgement from me, my dad was the same, due to the nature of his work he used to get 5 dailies delivered to the house, from the highbrow to the low. Genuinely extremely grateful for your dad's crossword and TV guide taste, clearly this would have gone completely under the radar were it not for that!
My dad used to buy all manner of papers for the free CDs. Lol he never listened to them himself but thought me or my siblings or mum would like to listen to them, oh and the film's.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I've just seen her tweet about her Express column. Some of the responses from squiggles are baffling to me.

I don't see how having Jack write in The Express is a positive thing. Some of the squiggles seem to be under the impression that having her as a columnist at The Express is akin to having a left wing spy infiltrating right wing media; tearing down the establishment from the inside by uh, outing yourself as a massive Royalist. Hmmm, okay.

Also her piece is hardly going to do much to make Express readers more tolerant. Her piece isn't super inspiring or thoughtful. She's just written a softer type of Express article, that's all. It's not life changing journalism, it's all pointless waffle except that it lines her pockets so no more tip jar at least..?

I assume that she was paid for writing this column which means she's being paid by a paper that makes it money from hate.

Did her sycophantic Squiggles buy the paper in order to read her column, again funding hate and intolerance?

Well done Jack. You're a sell out and a hack.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 82
Well, reading today’s tweets at least we all now know spending Christmas alone looks like.

Reactions: 30
Jack appears to have deleted this reply to marina o’loughlin too. 🤷🏼‍♀️

901E75F2-EC5E-4DC0-AA9B-ED8EE3AE3D65.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
"We stayed at home"....which obviously includes our second home , Edinburgh.

Also...note to self....use a clean glass when moving on from wine to Bailey's... I'm fishing lumps of curdled liqueur out of my teeth....

Last night I grabbed what I thought was soda water to top up my wine (I was on a zoom call and drinking way to fast) Turns out it was tonic water I added. I'll tell you, it wasn't the worst thing I've drank.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
The 'burying the hatchet' with JO comment is infuriating. He never (as far as I know) has has had a problem with her or ever commented about her despite incredibly unpleasant provocation - so this was an entirely one sided feud. Her magnanimous forgiving of him is 🤮
She seems desperate to inveigle herself into the next layer of celeb hood. Maybe this teaming up with the Express has shown her pastures new, available to her if she can only pretend she hadn't been such an awful gobshite to so many influencial people.

Reactions: 66
And her tweet about New Years resolutions has gone, as well as her previously noted chippy tea tweet. Cripes. On a real spree tonight..

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
JO just ignored her did he not?

Interesting she waited until most options for picking up a copy of the paper were well shut.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
The 'burying the hatchet' with JO comment is infuriating. He never (as far as I know) has has had a problem with her or ever commented about her despite incredibly unpleasant provocation - so this was an entirely one sided feud. Her magnanimous forgiving of him is 🤮
She seems desperate to inveigle herself into the next layer of celeb hood. Maybe this teaming up with the Express has shown her pastures new, available to her if she can only pretend she hadn't been such an awful gobshite to so many influencial people.
Has he ever really acknowledged her?

Reactions: 40
Why the duck is she going for a walk and into a chippie if she still has Covid symptoms?!
"Southend is now in Tier 4
Restrictions include:
this means that you cannot leave or be outside of the place you are living unless you have a reasonable excuse"

Reasonable excuse "I fancied a chippy tea"?

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
"Southend is now in Tier 4
Restrictions include:
this means that you cannot leave or be outside of the place you are living unless you have a reasonable excuse"

Reasonable excuse "I fancied a chippy tea"?
Which I left on the table bleeping about taking pictures and so it went cold. Then I tweeted the pictures but you can’t see the tweet as I deleted it before the day ended. So yeah I am an activist and all of that is...work?

I almost wish we lost all access to fishing rights in the Brexit deal just to cut off Jacks supply

• Haha
Reactions: 49
So she’s got 4 days to eat all the free fish before veganuary!

I’m so glad to catch up that The Express is no longer the newspaper of swivel eyed gammon racists and Diana conspiracy theorists.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
G’day fraus and late merry(space)Christmas! I’m having a pretty tit time at the moment with a bad sinus infection that is taking forever to clear up and my sons father being very nasty and keeping him much longer than we agreed over Christmas, which is incredibly stressful. I just hope my son doesn’t realise what’s going on and I will try to play it down when I get him back but now I’m very worried about the future and not wanting this sort of thing to happen again but also not wanting to escalate things. It’s so nice to be able to have a read here and forget about it for a bit and Jack is not letting us down with the material. I HOOTED when I saw her tweet of the article. Royals ✅ that man ✅ staying home and clean ✅😬 I think Jack might be flying a bit close to the sun with her “‘rona” attention seeking because either she’s lying about having it, or lying about a lot of other things, or she is wilfully putting people at risk. Hopefully some journalists will be asking some serious questions on that front

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 94
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.