Jack Monroe #122 You don’t batch tweet when you’ve got a 106 fever

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
GUYS SHE'S LYING ON TWITTER AGAIN!

Remember her big performative "when I was young you always made trifle with supermarket own brand tinned fruit"?

Now history has been rewritten so that it's a family tradition to always use Del Monte.

duck all the way off you lying twit!

😂 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 117
What an obnoxious, lying twit she is and taking everyone for fools who swallowed her Covid lie.

No one who has truly had it has recovered from the crashing exhaustion as quickly as this, she’s such an attention seeking fraud.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
a trifle that's 80 per cent tinned fruit is Not A Trifle. it's a crime against desserts. and why so little cream? is cream too expensive?

Reactions: 37
Another lie. How long did she say its been like that for. Also more confirmation she's on her own. Also her poor father being subjected to this.
DBA70936-C6BC-4027-81BB-35DF358DA69C.jpeg
50A5E194-AA60-44E0-AA47-361EBA290AD9.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
We used to for our cats. My kitty died this year during lockdown and I made a photo album for my Mum and Dad including a picture of said kitty sniffing her Christmas present a couple of years ago 😭

It was because it had catnip in. She even wagged her tail when she realised it was hers. I swear she was part dog. First Christmas away from my parents and first without our little Daisy.

Sorry Fraus. I've already cried at Arthur Christmas today 😂
My family dog died at the end of November this year, she followed her sister a couple of years ago. My mum says the house is so quiet without her now. Many hugs to you, they're a part of the family and the worst part of having pets is how soon you have to let them go ❤❤

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
All this talk of trifle, I had a terrible fail with a lime and ginger cake. I hate waste so it ended up in trifles for all the four neighbours on my landing. I think it is far better than Jack's dad's, but who really cares. I took a picture to send to them to ask if they wanted one.

They all declared it the best trifle they had ever eaten. (Not really, but they were appreciative)
20201114_190109.jpg

And that is cream on the top, who with any tastebuds would use Dream Topping?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 83
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.