Jack Monroe #122 You don’t batch tweet when you’ve got a 106 fever

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guten morgen Frauen. I am back after a traumatic Xmas day at my in-laws, which featured a dinner not a bit festive or delicious, sadly - so in that sense, remarkably similar to our scampering fake ‘rona pixie.

We had something that I think might have been a duck, once. Or a pair of Nicks trainers. It had obviously had a very long and hard life, not made any easier by having been ended by a cook only marginally less cackhanded than JM. I’m still chewing on the memory of it now.

Never mind, as the dessert was next. Christmas pudding (homemade by me) for those who wanted it, and the promise of a delicious M&S chocolate dessert for those who didn’t (there were three none Xmas pud takers, me included). MIL decided not to open it as she wanted to keep it all for herself, so we were treated instead to some stale fairy cakes with icing that had clearly been prepared before Mafeking. Delicious.

Sister in law got hideously drunk and, for the second or third time, proceeded to let me know I’d never really be family until I’d given birth. What to, I’m still unclear on.

Anyway, I had a good cry in the shower when we got in, and thankfully we don’t have to see her again for the foreseeable as we’re in Tier 4 now. Never been more glad to be home.
Sorry to hear about your dreadful day, family can be really nasty. At least you can have a nice back home now xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I read it as her including herself in that description as she does go on to say "talking among ourselves doesn't work" or something. It's painful trying to decode the vague crap she spouts. She definitely cosplays as a lefty anyway.
Sorry, yeah, I absolutely believe she thinks she's a lefty, or centre left at least, I wasn't disagreeing with you. One of the issues is, I think, the way in which 'leftism' seems to be defined in the UK mainstream, so that the Express or whatever can use her as a token lefty simply because she's not quite as right wing as the rest of the people who write write for them - and *she* can justify her decisions and politics in a similar manner.

Reactions: 31
New year's honour's list will be announced soon . I so hope to duck That Man gets knighted . Does anyone think she's brown nosing about royalty in the hope of getting a damehood like her pal Viv (It's what she would have wanted ).
Unless someone she knows with connections in the media already knows this to be happening, so she’s ‘burying the hatchet’ in readiness.

• Wow
Reactions: 33
There are many things that Jack Monroe should feel ashamed about but a big one for me is spoiling her Brexit vote. Then posting about how crap Brexit is. How could you do something so idiotic? Especially when something is apparently very important to you.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
There are many things that Jack Monroe should feel ashamed about but a big one for me is spoiling her Brexit vote. Then posting about how crap Brexit is. How could you do something so idiotic? Especially when something is apparently very important to you.
That vote was the biggest no-brainer in the history of votes and she bottled it.

• Angry
Reactions: 48
Sorry, yeah, I absolutely believe she thinks she's a lefty, or centre left at least, I wasn't disagreeing with you. One of the issues is, I think, the way in which 'leftism' seems to be defined in the UK mainstream, so that the Express or whatever can use her as a token lefty simply because she's not quite as right wing as the rest of the people who write write for them - and *she* can justify her decisions and politics in a similar manner.
Oh gosh no apology necessary. Sorry if my annoyance at JM's cuntyness leaped out - never directed at any ninnies on here, you are all fab and I adore you. She just fucks me off massively.

She does believe that she is on the left, but with Jack no evidence is required for anything, apart from the fact she claims it.

It's so enraging that we have all the receipts yet people cannot see the truth.

I am however pissing myself at the fact cowardy custard can't admit on twitter she has a column in the Express. What's the problem, Jack? We thought you were out there fighting the good fight and changing Express readers political views. No?

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Sorry to hear about your dreadful day, family can be really nasty. At least you can have a nice back home now xxx
Jeepers you lot are all awesome. I’ve had more support here in 4 hours than I’ve had in months from anyone! Thank space you xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 63
I am however pissing myself at the fact cowardy custard can't admit on twitter she has a column in the Express. What's the problem, Jack? We thought you were out there fighting the good fight and changing Express readers political views. No?
I can't decide if she's fucked off there's no digital footprint of it - ie no link to share - or relieved? It is absolutely bizarre that it's not been put on the internet, it's as though the shame of the collab is mutual? She had no problems sharing the crappy Xmas recipes she did for them but I imagine even *she* must realise that an ode to her Maj is a step too far. Plus the fact she's filling in for Carole Malone! It's certainly super annoying to me that only Express readers and the Coven (thanks to @discolisa and her dad 😊) are aware of this new career development.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Guest column, wonder how much that pays, and do they pay up within 6 months 🤔 close the patreon!

Reactions: 38
The spoiled Brexit vote and also wi her sockpuppet accounts to campaign against Scottish independence. She's a pathetic weaselly coward and I hope some day she is exposed.

Reactions: 43
I'm sorry to be indelicate but why would anyone follow a dead person on social media. Fraus........help me with this one.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 76
The fawning over THAT MAN is so disingenuous. Burying the hatchet? I don't recall at the time him sinking down to her level and trying to foment fervid anti-Jack sentiments, or indeed even acknowledging her campaign of unwarranted hatred against him. It was a completely one-sided affair. What a slimy smarmy sycophantic snake.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
I think the Express need to be reminded of her dreadful comments about David Cameron's son.

[i hate David Cameron and all things Tory but how does she go from that to this?]
I am no fan of the Tories either but what she said about his child was completely out of order.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
She's now got a column in a right wing tit rag and she's written that she's a huge fan of That Man and the queen?
Catching up, so probably already covered...

From the cursory glance I’ve given it, it would appear that the entire column has been crowdsourced through other people’s Twitter contributions. And THAT MAN as a lockdown hero?!?

* insert Kandi THE LIES gif *

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I can't decide if she's fucked off there's no digital footprint of it - ie no link to share - or relieved? It is absolutely bizarre that it's not been put on the internet, it's as though the shame of the collab is mutual? She had no problems sharing the crappy Xmas recipes she did for them but I imagine even *she* must realise that an ode to her Maj is a step too far. Plus the fact she's filling in for Carole Malone! It's certainly super annoying to me that only Express readers and the Coven (thanks to @discolisa and her dad 😊) are aware of this new career development.
It's glaringly obvious she doesn't want to bring attention to her new column. Yesterday she was on Twitter nonstop, despite it being Christmas day. Today she's been liking tweets, but hasn't posted anything.
She's so shady.

Reactions: 40
I'm sorry to be indelicate but why would anyone follow a dead person on social media. Fraus........help me with this one.
“I, Jack Monroe, know too what it’s like to be hounded by a bunch of bullying ninnies for decades and driven to a million suicide attempts in the same way my dear friend Caggy Flack who I only just started following ten months after she died. Read all about it in my new Daily Express column, which is absolutely not one of the tit rags that ever said anything bad about her, RIP.” CAROLE MALONE IS AWAY.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 71
“I, Jack Monroe, know too what it’s like to be hounded by a bunch of bullying ninnies for decades and driven to a million suicide attempts in the same way my dear friend Caggy Flack who I only just started following ten months after she died. Read all about it in my new Daily Express column, which is absolutely not one of the tit rags that ever said anything bad about her, RIP.” CAROLE MALONE IS AWAY.
Ding, ding, ding! She’s absolutely gearing up for a ‘hounded of Southend’ trembly rant.

• Haha
Reactions: 55
I can't resist a thread title suggestion given how proud she is of her Express column

Jack Monroe #123 CAROLE MALONE IS AWAY

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 96
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.