Jack Monroe #122 You don’t batch tweet when you’ve got a 106 fever

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has deleted the tweet about going out for a takeaway.

She is such a terrible person. I have nothing else ro say that hasn't already been said.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 92
So she's arselicking her way to go up in other celebrity people's minds and hopefully boost her reach circle

• Angry
Reactions: 39
Ah, still not actually mentioned the bleeping Express though 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Lovely to see the Squiggles uprising though. This was obviously what she was hoping not to happen which is why it is going out at 10.30 at night. Not the day before, not the morning of..when it would've been good to promote it. You know, to make more money and advertise her association with a right wing tit rag

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Is she just creeping around posting comments on other blue tickers' pages?

What da fuq is a bootstrap anyway!? It makes no sense in terms of being a thrifty cook.

Ugh she's just horrid

Reactions: 25
I am cringing to death at her tagging Jamie Oliver, Marcus rashford etc. She stinks
What’s the betting that JO’s SM team see that he’s been tagged and the instant reaction is “Oh what the duck has she said now?” 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 46
20201226_234913.jpg

God these squiggles are dim.

"Well done healthcare workers" and "it's good we stayed home unless we wanted unnecessary fish and chips despite having 3 freezers full" are the coldest takes ever. 2020 version of thanking your mum in an acceptance speech.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
"We stayed at home"....which obviously includes our second home , Edinburgh.

Also...note to self....use a clean glass when moving on from wine to Bailey's... I'm fishing lumps of curdled liqueur out of my teeth....

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 54
What da fuq is a bootstrap anyway!? It makes no sense in terms of being a thrifty cook.
I think that came about from mixed metaphors - likely what she meant was 'cooking on a shoestring' but in typical Jack fashion, she's mixed it up with 'pulling oneself up by one's bootstraps'. She might have later retconned it to make it appear that's what she meant all along but nothing gets past Detective T. Sideboard: she is criminally appalling with language. The fact that people give her a platform and pay her actual real money to write when she's so dreadful at it just makes me want to weep.

Of course she's always wanted to see her name printed in huge letters in a paper. One step closer to her ultimate dream of forty foot high letters spelling out JACK MONROE à la the Hollywood sign on the main road into Southend.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 63
Oh god I am cringing for her tweeting that out at half ten on Boxing Night AND deleting her take away tweet.

bleeping caught out on tattle again love. Will you ever learn?

I hate the twee faux modest "look at little old me with my name in big letters in a paper". Just honestly own your nazi tit rag paymasters and stop the faux naivety because you are so scared of being held accountable.

• Heart
Reactions: 76
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.