Jack Monroe #122 You don’t batch tweet when you’ve got a 106 fever

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Merry Christmas Fraus!
I'm currently staying in a wooden pod in someone's garden as a very weird sort of escape after getting dumped on Tuesday. I've got a fridge full of wine and I'm going to attempt to microwave a camembert for lunch. With toasted chewy brown (not softy soft soft), olives and some parma ham (vegetarianism is cancelled for the next 24 hours).
Quite excited for the upcoming festive chaos
I got dumped a month ago after two years together so I feel your pain! Xx

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 64
Happy Christmas ninnies and special thoughts for those not feeling the best today ❤
Loving the pics of everyone’s Christmas grub that hasn’t overnighted in a slow cooker... didn’t get any pics of mine but was v tasty, honest guv, and the chocolate mousse went down a treat (That Man’s recipe)

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Oh dear, I have a confession to make: I had porridge for breakfast this morning. It did have pears in but in my defence, I didn't put gelatinous cream on it or bronze it with cheap gold glitter, edible or otherwise and there were certainly no smudges of any description.

That roast is making me want to cry more than I did when I found out the area I'm in is going into Tier 4 tomorrow. The weird flabby wrinkly chicken is a particular highlight. I also like the complete absence of any kind of sauce in her 'self-saucing' cauliflower cheese. If there are other people there, she's only saying they didn't want roasties because nobody would dare say anything against her for fear of the howls of 'I'VE BEEN THE MOST HORRIBLY ILLEST EVER AND YET I PREPARED ALL THIS SLOP FOR YOU INGRATES'.

Merry Christmas if you celebrate, dear hearts 🖤 I've cracked open an alcohol-free beer and I'm now off to cook my Christmas dinner for one.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 74
Oh dear, I have a confession to make: I had porridge for breakfast this morning. It did have pears in but in my defence, I didn't put gelatinous cream on it or bronze it with cheap gold glitter, edible or otherwise and there were certainly no smudges of any description.

That roast is making me want to cry more than I did when I found out the area I'm in is going into Tier 4 tomorrow. The weird flabby wrinkly chicken is a particular highlight. I also like the complete absence of any kind of sauce in her 'self-saucing' cauliflower cheese. If there are other people there, she's only saying they didn't want roasties because nobody would dare say anything against her for fear of the howls of 'I'VE BEEN THE MOST HORRIBLY ILLEST EVER AND YET I PREPARED ALL THIS SLOP FOR YOU INGRATES'.

Merry Christmas if you celebrate, dear hearts 🖤 I've cracked open an alcohol-free beer and I'm now off to cook my Christmas dinner for one.
YES! The soft soft wrinkly ‘poached’ chicken makes me feel off. Why are the squiggles pretending A) it looks delicious B) she’s cracked the Xmas dinner code C) she deserves time off for good behaviour?

Merry Christmas to all, now duck off! ❤❤❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I don’t believe those sprouts were done in a slow cooker at all. They seem too solid and although they aren’t bright green I would have expected them to be a lot browner. If they were I bet her house smells really bad right now. I can’t find the tweet now but she posted something about testing Christmas dinners for months.... was this during the £20 slop?

Reactions: 43
Happy Christmas, my favourite bunch of witches!
im unsure what I was looking forward to more -
My own dinner, or the picture of SadJack’s slowslop. I hope BB hasn’t got her sense of taste back yet.
I did Yorkshire puddings again! I concur there’s no way Jack’s aren’t shop bought.
(there was chicken and PIBs for husband, child, cats and fox)

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 50
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77
Can't she talk to sb and bb instead of being on twitter? Oh wait....

• Haha
Reactions: 46
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 62
She’s put the grinning, not at all ‘shopped trifle clutching pic up on instagram with the usual gubbins of it defeating her. Comments are all on how well she looks which she’ll hate.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.