Jack Monroe #122 You don’t batch tweet when you’ve got a 106 fever

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Butter? She really is going for gold at Christmas isn’t she?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
Slow cooked veg?!? Can’t she boil the sprouts for an hour like normal terrible cooks.

she won’t like Christmas. The attention won’t be on her will it.

duck off you all. Child has disappeared with her stuff and phone to text her mates....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Happy Christmas! As we are being plunged into Tier 4 at midnight (like Gremlins) I’ll be seeing the two offspring today. In other news Jack’s Rona experience is getting longer and longer. Jack - on the 15th you were taking about eating Ramen in your pants. You have not been ill for two weeks.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Out patron is trending on twitter! Happy Christmas, Vlad, thanks for all the bitcoin!

Screen Shot 2020-12-25 at 11.02.56.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Good tidings to the canal, the latest horridge looks like it has fish on top! I’m going to start the day with traditional Xmas solid food (Ferrero Rocher) it hasn’t been sprayed gold and there’s no tinned fruit in it!

• Haha
  • Heart
1608895363896.png

I only wish I'd found ye sooner! Happy Christmas all. Ye've had me fizzin' n'hootin [and simultaneously boaking] for many months now.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 62
What kind of idiot runs out of milk at Christmas? Like I’m not being a total witch am I? Or is it all one of her v v hilarious bullshit stories? If one of my friends ran out of milk on Christmas Day I’m sure I’d say it’s easily done and not to worry and take some round, but who doesn’t put milk in their virtual basket when ordering (or in Jack’s case, tell the milkman). She believes herself to be in a food desert, and shops are closed today. Why would anyone calling themselves a professional cook be that underprepared?

My kids begged me to sign up to Disney+ today, so now I’m a Mandelorian widow and just standing here watching my ham cook 😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
Merry Christmas to you all! I will definitely be checking in throughout today. I don't like the pressure of Christmas so it's always low key here. Food, presents, TV, and being lazy, with regular (tattle) breaks for peace, quiet and a laugh! Thank you for all your sharp wit. Love it 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Having a big black dog day here but it could be worse I could have been presented with that bloody porridge. Good wishes cabal, and thank you

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 118
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.