Jack Monroe #122 You don’t batch tweet when you’ve got a 106 fever

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If my housemate/ex/partner was talking about me like that on twitter, id rage. As for her being a mother. Ffs. Poor kid.

• Heart
Reactions: 60
That is the meanest layer of cream ever on a trifle.
I really didn’t think it was possible to dislike someone I’ve never met so much
She’s definitely not had Covid, she’s had a week plotting her riveting trifle content and not posting out people’s Christmas orders

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Today's shenanigans have irritated me so much that I ran out to the corner shop to get ingredients for a chocolate orange trifle. 🖕
Yesssssss I'm also doing choc orange trifle tomorrow. Don't want to toot my own horn but I'm rather certain that it's going to be nicer than Jack's tinned fruit and lacklustre custard affair 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I really didn’t think it was possible to dislike someone I’ve never met so much
She’s definitely not had Covid, she’s had a week plotting her riveting trifle content and not posting out people’s Christmas orders
And coining it in with affiliated links and non-declared Del Monte #ads.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Yesssssss I'm also doing choc orange trifle tomorrow. Don't want to toot my own horn but I'm rather certain that it's going to be nicer than Jack's tinned fruit and lacklustre custard affair 😊
Pls give details/pics/report back I really fancy some (please 🔺me and deliver) it will make a nice palette cleanser in between the slopmas horror

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Christmas Eve at Jack's house sounds like a whole lotta fun #passaggXmas

View attachment 359001

View attachment 359002

View attachment 359003
But WHY do they believe that? If BB is there then she is a grown woman, how can she not boil some potatoes and then put them in the oven? Even if she's never made a Christmas dinner before, surely she knows how to cook a potato? Or she can Google "roast potato recipe" and follow it? And Jack is a cook, how can she not have done some cooking with her son? I'm not suggesting she let's him round boiling fat and naked flames at 10 but surely he can do some prep? Surely he knows how food gets on the table? If not then that's her fault isn't it, for not actually teaching him?

• Heart
Reactions: 38
In the middle of a pandemic, as well. Top parenting.
When his mum's allegedly been ill in bed for the past 10 days in a house he's confined to, which (as well as the worry that must have caused him), is not the nicest lead-up to Christmas.

• Sad
Reactions: 50
She’s so tone deaf. She’s trying to get a bit of observational comedy going - Man alive, these kids at Christmas, who else has said they’re going to cancel it, amiright?!
Nope. Most people just want to make it as nice a time as possible this year.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 66
But WHY do they believe that? If BB is there then she is a grown woman, how can she not boil some potatoes and then put them in the oven? Even if she's never made a Christmas dinner before, surely she knows how to cook a potato? Or she can Google "roast potato recipe" and follow it? And Jack is a cook, how can she not have done some cooking with her son? I'm not suggesting she let's him round boiling fat and naked flames at 10 but surely he can do some prep? Surely he knows how food gets on the table? If not then that's her fault isn't it, for not actually teaching him?
Oh I know! But Jack loves it, I bet if anyone attempted to do anything in HER kitchen she'd elbow them out the way telling them they're doing it WRONG and/or she'd take the piss out of the end results. Nasty little narc that she is.

Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.