Jack Monroe #122 You don’t batch tweet when you’ve got a 106 fever

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi. Merry Christmas! I'm about 10 threads behind so not sure if anyone has seen this? It's my dad's daily express (I'm his support bubble as he's a singleton 🔺). I can't bear to read it yet, so fill your boots x

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 92
Screenshot 2020-12-26 at 12.28.03.png

So she gets a Kindle, knitting bag, hat, PJs, a new coat, 'good' baking trays and a foot strap. SB whooping and hollering over a sketch book and colouring pencils?

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 46
Hi. Merry Christmas! I'm about 10 threads behind so not sure if anyone has seen this? It's my dad's daily express (I'm his support bubble as singletons 🔺). I can't bear to read it yet, so fill your boots x
OH MY GOD!!! Where to even start???

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
That sounds terrible😔 , don’t let people like this drag you down and I know you didn’t ask for advice but I’m going to say it anyway; if they don’t bring anything positive to your life keep them out if it regardless of Covid and Tiers.
Thank you!! ❤ You’re absolutely right. I normally do keep her and her husband at arms length, as much as possible, and I don’t really think Mr WT is particularly arsed, either - so long as we get to see his mum and dad, that’s ok. Though she can keep her dried up fairy cakes...might suggest she shoves them in a trifle...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Hi. Merry Christmas! I'm about 10 threads behind so not sure if anyone has seen this? It's my dad's daily express (I'm his support bubble as singletons 🔺). I can't bear to read it yet, so fill your boots x
I'm not entirely sure what's happening.
She's now got a column in a right wing tit rag and she's written that she's a huge fan of That Man and the queen?
2020 is the gift that keeps on bloody giving.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 81
FFS make a bleeping effort ...you cook up slops ,do food pics and recipe books for a living !
It’s All been on is how much she can’t be bothered making Xmas dinner how ,only through least effort as possible . Couldn’t be arsed with doing roast potatoes even tho previously hyped about monroasties enough to wake someone sleeping. No pimping of sprouts or carrots. do a glaze ,bung some chessnuts though or something and bought in yorkies. Xmas dinner should be meal of the year for a ‘food expert’ instead it’s yet another crap looking dinner surely the squiggles expect more than this from a ‘food writer’

anyways happy Xmas to all and onwards and upwards in 2021

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I'm not entirely sure what's happening.
She's now got a column in a right wing tit rag and she's written that she's a huge fan of That Man and the queen?
2020 is the gift that keeps on bloody giving.
Lefties cancel Jack Monroe in the year of our lord 2021 I BEG OF YOU!!! 🙏🙏🙏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
She's a tit show isn't she? Wonder how that new column will go down with her father who calls the DM a "nazi shitrag" when this one is even worse.

Revolting human being.....and now all of a sudden she adores THAT MAN because there is cash in saying it.

Just get yourself down the local Conservative club and get over it Jack.

I dislike her so much

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 61
So in her “guest” column in the (right wing tit rag) Express she -
Quotes some American? Christian preacher
Bigs up Queen Liz
Thanks the Sikhs
Writes that “two weeks in bed struggling to breathe” she watched back to back THAT MAN and she now wants to bury the hatchet, fella

There are not enough “sure Jan” gifs in the world...

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 65
This is so weird. No mention of her on the Express website or Twitter.
Is it another paid for page? Like the Del Monte Christmas dinner abomination?

• Wow
Reactions: 25
The hilarious thing is, she seems to really believe the Express is now left-wing.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
tit, you've cracked it. That does look like a dinner for one.. and she would totally post the whole spread if there was more. Just imagine how bonkers someone would have to be to pretend that they have a houseful of guests when really they're eating alone. Quite sad really.
just on a grunk, this totally made me laugh as I reckon there’s a lot of people this year who are carefully angling the camera or cropping pics to make it look like they’ve not met up with other people for Christmas. But here’s Jack most likely pretending she’s got 2 others there for lunch and that they love her boiled chicken and blitzed cauli offcuts. (🤢)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
Also, high five on this day to all my fellow Teir/Level 4 dwelling Frauen & Herren 🔺 We’ve got this.

edit to keep it on topic: Jack’s food is awful and that boil in the bag looking plate was the saddest Christmas dinner I’ve ever seen

• Heart
Reactions: 35
'i'll be getting the vaccine as soon as it's offered'

Of course you will. Because you're a special poorly sickly flower and definitely deserve to jump the list for....reasons.

I'm not surprised she's writing for the Express. She can't write and they've got no standards. A perfect match.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
Haha, JM in the Express, on her way to become the new Katie Hopkins (though I don't think she's go that far, but stranger things have happened - and I'm not talking about putting tinned manadrins in your nut roast).

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Bloody hell, that Express thing.
Offers to “bury the hatchet” with Jamie. How patronising! As if he cares. I think he’s doing fine on his own, Jack.
And that piece praising the Queen for her “leadership” during the pandemic. Leadership??? She completely disappeared into one of her several large castles apart from a couple of half-arsed absolute-bare-minimum recorded speeches. And Chris Whitty? He’s at least part of the reason it’s all been such a shambles IMO. And I expect his knighthood’s already been rubber-stamped so he hardly needs beatifying by Jack.
Kind of ironic that she’s attempting to go down the columnist/Katie Hopkins route.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 60
“I haven’t always been your biggest fan” do you care to explain why, Jack?

I know not everyone has to love him, that’s fine, but she’s never actually provided a reason. Aside from being a nasty, bitter, vile witch, I mean.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 58
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.