Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

calmyourritas

VIP Member
No way is he gonna tell Stephanie who he’s just met on the training ground whether he’s leaving or not 🤣😩

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Fitnessbunny2020

Chatty Member
The fact that her long term boyfriend swanned off to Mykonos on a lads holiday when she was apparently receiving hundreds of deaths threats a day is all we need to know about their relationship 🤪

Reactions: 26

Cosmicquestions

I love that I’m getting a bit of football education while I’m reading this 😂
It’s educational in a lot of ways for me really, thanks everyone! So far :
1. I know more about football
2. I know a lot more about the housing market in the Birmingham area 😂
3. I realised I am FED UP being single and ‘fine’ with it
4. I realised I wasted a significant amount of time with losers I did not think were hot ( loser definition not based on looks!)
5. Money talks
6. Thighs are a lot more important to me than I thought 😋🥵🤩

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

Lmj21

Oh my actual god. Found out some interesting information today……we’ve booked a family getaway final few days of school summer hols, staying in St George’s Park Hilton hotel as kids are footy mad & handy for days at Alton Towers, Chester Zoo etc, only just figured out that we stay in between the England games…..Mr LMJ reckons the England team also stay there before / in between / after the games!!!!
I could actually bump into Jack & he fall madly in love with a short, plump, pale, potty mouthed mum of 3, who’d give him the night of his life & cook him brekky in the morning (mum mode activated, breakfast is the most important meal of the day after all)!!!!
This could be my real chance 🤣🤣🤣
I’m excited though to potentially see those thighs & buns of Steel in the flesh!!! 😬😬😬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

Ceejay23

Chatty Member
You guys need to stop putting these photos on. I'm gonna run out of storage on my phone. (Who am I kidding I'd just delete photos of my family instead of Jack 🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Babyblue23

I’ve got a probably really unpopular opinion. I just can’t warm to Sasha at all. She comes across as though she looks down on other people and to be honest I don’t know what it is but there’s just something about her that makes me uneasy. I know that’s just a perception from YouTube videos and Instagram posts but I just needed to get it off my chest 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 16

unreal83

Recap:

The threads are getting more thirsty by the day.

peak times: Saturday nights.

it’s getting hot in here Jack needs to take off all his clothes.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

elledx123

The only thing I took from Sasha’s video is that she’s as boring as ever and also seems quite arrogant. She just gives me the “I’m better then you vibes” you can tell she’s an only child 😂

Reactions: 15

Fitnessbunny2020

Chatty Member
I don’t condone any of these scummy papers in anyway but I think she’s more than happy to ride the coat tails of his fame - no matter the cost! She said in that video she wants to keep everything private and how it has nothing to do with anyone else, so why did she feel the need in even addressing it? Because she 100% wants everyone to know she’s with him

Reactions: 14

Justnosey100

Chatty Member
I’ve watched half of Sasha’s video and that’s 15 mins of my life I’ll never get back. Can’t bring myself to watch the rest it is so boring! She rambles on so much, drags out everything she says and struggles to make a point.

I do feel for her, receiving death threats and nasty comments is horrible for anyone. But she did make it blatantly obvious that she reads here! And when she says something like ‘it was a shit time and I was so anxious’ she musttttt be referring to Jack’s time in Mykonos! Anyway she is boring and until anything interesting actually happens in relation to her I just wanna know about Jack 😅😅

• Heart
Reactions: 14