Jack Grealish #5 Thighs, bulges and paparazzi shots are giving the thirsty tattlers the hots

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
this guy said jack seemed tense and nervous this morning but the whole vibe this afternoon was more relaxed and energetic. could mean anything, but i’m guessing if he was staying why would the atmosphere have been tense?! surely the atmosphere was better cos they know the score now.

still think he’s going FYI

Reactions: 2
anyone else reckon sasha would be the type to go on LI if they broke up :ROFLMAO: i cracked up when I realised Mary is a boohoo model

• Haha
Reactions: 6
nah everyone is deeping this too much! probably just a team bonding thing. why on earth would they film promo in a crappy gazebo?
excatly I think if he was going they would either go big or go home not a little ten in some London’s note back yard

Reactions: 1
Oh my actual god. Found out some interesting information today……we’ve booked a family getaway final few days of school summer hols, staying in St George’s Park Hilton hotel as kids are footy mad & handy for days at Alton Towers, Chester Zoo etc, only just figured out that we stay in between the England games…..Mr LMJ reckons the England team also stay there before / in between / after the games!!!!
I could actually bump into Jack & he fall madly in love with a short, plump, pale, potty mouthed mum of 3, who’d give him the night of his life & cook him brekky in the morning (mum mode activated, breakfast is the most important meal of the day after all)!!!!
This could be my real chance 🤣🤣🤣
I’m excited though to potentially see those thighs & buns of Steel in the flesh!!! 😬😬😬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Oh my actual god. Found out some interesting information today……we’ve booked a family getaway final few days of school summer hols, staying in St George’s Park Hilton hotel as kids are footy mad & handy for days at Alton Towers, Chester Zoo etc, only just figured out that we stay in between the England games…..Mr LMJ reckons the England team also stay there before / in between / after the games!!!!
I could actually bump into Jack & he fall madly in love with a short, plump, pale, potty mouthed mum of 3, who’d give him the night of his life & cook him brekky in the morning (mum mode activated, breakfast is the most important meal of the day after all)!!!!
I’m excited though to potentially see those thighs & buns of Steel in the flesh!!! 😬😬😬
You go girl I’m so nearly their to my boyfriend taking me to watch a game so see them legs close up his a huge bonus

Reactions: 3
Me and my boyfriend have the week of work around this time as well. Might pretend I've stumbled upon this hotel and convince him to go 🥴😅

Reactions: 1
You go girl I’m so nearly their to my boyfriend taking me to watch a game so see them legs close up his a huge bonus
Family potentially getting booted out of our room, I may need it 🤣🤣🤣
We’ve got a St. George’s Tour booked but I don’t know if it will go ahead yet - Covid 🙄
But a walkabout with Jack will do 🤣

Reactions: 3
I’m sure I saw Sasha at Birmingham new street station today, wearing a mask but it really looked like her. Same hair, very very slim.

Reactions: 6
Oh my god I barely knew what a transfer window was 2 months ago (didn't even know what a Jack Grealish was, ha so innocent) and now I'm HOOKED, this is more addictive than any TV show 🍿

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.