Jack Grealish #5 Thighs, bulges and paparazzi shots are giving the thirsty tattlers the hots

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They could be talking about anything though we keep going round it bloody circles

i doubt they’ll be having serious transfer talks out in the open like that? surely this is something to be dealt with away from prying eyes and behind closed doors, not in a bloody open training session. i think they’re just using this as an opportunity to have all eyes on them tbf

Reactions: 6
i doubt they’ll be having serious transfer talks out in the open like that? surely this is something to be dealt with away from prying eyes and behind closed doors, not in a bloody open training session. i think they’re just using this as an opportunity to have all eyes on them tbf
Im sure they'd be breaking a few laws if personal details are being discussed in the open

Reactions: 1
Like ones going to know unless he actually post it

No jack grealish news but apparently harys going to get fined

Reactions: 2
I doubt they'd be having an hour long convo if he was leaving
personally feel it’s all a PR stunt. he’s going and he’s out training to show there’s no hard feelings between him and the management. think the chats he’s been having with lange in public are to show the fans they’ve done everything they could to keep him. i think we’ll find out news this evening.

Reactions: 4
personally feel it’s all a PR stunt. he’s going and he’s out training to show there’s no hard feelings between him and the management. think the chats he’s been having with lange in public are to show the fans they’ve done everything they could to keep him. i think we’ll find out news this evening.
Or early tomorrow

I cant deal with this

Surely his management team or someone would be with him if they were actually the crunch talks?! I feel like he would have people around him in a Board room not on a pitch. It seems like a no brainer to me that they are not having that chat in those pics and videos.

Reactions: 3
Surely his management team or someone would be with him if they were actually the crunch talks?! I feel like he would have people around him in a Board room not on a pitch. It seems like a no brainer to me that they are not having that chat in those pics and videos.
he was out training this morning but not this afternoon - all the players came out at 1pm and he didn’t come out for hours after that. they would’ve happened this afternoon in private.

They are not going to say good bye to him and that shir with people their watching

the hideaway?? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

they’re the worst honestly, surprised there’s not a fire pit so the bosses can pull jack for a chat ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 11
the hideaway?? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

they’re the worst honestly, surprised there’s not a fire pit so the bosses can pull jack for a chat ffs
I'd like to couple up with this boy because he wears tight shorts and he could never give me the ick 😛

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
the hideaway?? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

ill couple up with jack because he has a girthy penis. His drunk states turn me on more than anything and he do great drunk hardcore sex 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.