Jack Grealish #5 Thighs, bulges and paparazzi shots are giving the thirsty tattlers the hots

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
old thread can be found here -

feel free to recap :)

title credit to @Ggggggggggg :cool:

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Recap:

The threads are getting more thirsty by the day.

peak times: Saturday nights.

it’s getting hot in here Jack needs to take off all his clothes.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Recap
New paparazzi shot had all the tattlers hot.
Finally back in the uk so hopfully we get new content soon
Still no like on sasha newest holiday post
And we are all still thirsty and horny witches for JG.

Reactions: 6
Until I See That Floppy Haired Fucker Holding a man city top I will not believe for a second he would actually leave villa.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
i hope the whole transfer saga is over and done with this week my god

Reactions: 5
I honestly think/hope he will sign the new contract at villa.
yeah i honestly think he’s going to city - too much speculation at this point and personally feel he would be silly to turn it down. not just the money either, but the opportunity to work with pep. football is a fickle beast and you have to take these opportunities when they arise.

Reactions: 5
yeah i honestly think he’s going to city - too much speculation at this point and personally feel he would be silly to turn it down. not just the money either, but the opportunity to work with pep. football is a fickle beast and you have to take these opportunities when they arise.
I think the media havent helped at all.

Villa will reject the bid tomorrow. I'm certain of it.

Reactions: 1
I don’t he’ll leave but we just never know I’m so sick of the speculation now
thats all it is... no official confirmation from either side.

The way sky sports news wank over these transfers boils my piss...

The one thing I've read time and again..."personal terms already agreed"

how? isn't that what they call "tapping up"?

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Recap:

Probable transfer to Man City
Fit paparazzi photos with Sasha
The thread is now a cult

I looked through her Tiktoks last night. Nice to get an insight into his family life. They all seem so nice and really close to each other.
I had to put that pic as my profile I hope that's OK. 🤣🤣

We are defo a cult now we are moving so quick.

• Haha
So glad I have this thread to get me through litterally hanging out my arse 😂😂

Reactions: 4
I know true fans will support him no matter what but do you really think he's gonna let them down by moving? Twitters already in a meltdown

I know true fans will support him no matter what but do you really think he's gonna let them down by moving? Twitters already in a meltdown
No offense to villa fans but I don’t think letting fans down is a concern of his right now. Obviously he will feel bad for leaving but he’s not gonna pass up an opportunity like this just to pacify villa fans

No offense to villa fans but I don’t think letting fans down is a concern of his right now. Obviously he will feel bad for leaving but he’s not gonna pass up an opportunity like this just to pacify villa fans
I don't think he'd have the same passion in city than he does at AV

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.