Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pariszai

Like, imagine if Jack has for real never cheated as no one's ever come out and said they've slept with him and him and sash have actually only ever been with each other and he's still using the same moves he did when he was 15 because he doesn't know any better 🙃

*insert Will from inbetweeners gif*

• Haha
Reactions: 14

BDY_97

VIP Member
I don’t understand how people are being allowed to film etc? Why aren’t they having private training sessions, especially with all the rumours etc. don’t think it’s fair for people to be constantly filming him and analysing every move he makes. I saw a guy on Twitter who has been camped out at the training ground all day yesterday, staying at the same hotel and is now back watching them train all day 🥴 I just find that fucking weird tbh

Reactions: 14

BDY_97

VIP Member
Sasha pretending she wants a private relationship when the real reason she doesn’t post anything is because Jack has banned her from doing so 😭

Reactions: 13
I was awake a lot in the night and thinking about the Scum and Daily Fail newspapers.

I think she knew exactly what would happen by putting that click bait vid out, she's confirmed she is his girlfriend and raised her own profile ten fold. She'll probably go from modelling for Boohoo to having a collab now, Mark my words!

EtA I'm not trolling or wishing her ill, I think it's an astute move she's made there that's all.

Reactions: 13

Ggggggggggg

I’m sick of Sasha’s ‘200 daily death threats’ clogging up my Twitter feed. I don’t think the story would pack the same punch if it was correctly reported as being done by 13 year olds off their tits on Monster.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

ashhhy

Hands up if JG is ruining your life 🙋🏼‍♀️ one of the lads from my works football team came in yesterday with a headband on the first thing I said to him was “who the fuck do you think you are Jack Grealish?” Like what is wrong with me 😂

also Jack hun take the shorts off, they might as well not be there anyway 🥵

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

calmyourritas

VIP Member
She loves it! I got an air of smugness from her yt video (don’t blame her tbh) but of course doesnt mean she deserves death threats

cbfit

Chatty Member
I’m sick of Sasha’s ‘200 daily death threats’ clogging up my Twitter feed. I don’t think the story would pack the same punch if it was correctly reported as being done by 13 year olds off their tits on Monster.
at this point, I am embarrassed on her behalf. I can get why they want to keep their relationship private, but she has kinda confirmed it with her youtube video, so I would've expected some kind of public acknowledgement from grealish. not even acknowledging the relationship but acknowledging the fact that people he cares about are being subject to viscous abuse and how he's disappointed in their behaviour. like the players did after the world cup - harry saying the fans abusing his team mates aren't welcome england fans. something along those lines - his radio silence is shocking. at the end of the day they have been together 10 years, I want him to stick up for her.

Bonnybob

Chatty Member
anyone else not really fussed that shes mentioned it, its not like its going to change anything....... oh went to croatia it was hot yeah weve seen that but thats only after he was shagging about in greece. the death threats arent great. but no offence to women its not going to change. she even mentioned being with him since 16 like i dont have a clue how shes still the doormat hes not going to change for her and to be honest i think hell meet someone else who intrigues him and thats when hell change. but thats my opinion i dont condone the hate or stuff she recieved

Timefortea93

VIP Member
No matter how strong you are this all must be extremely overwhelming for the both of them. It’s nice to have all that money but I don’t think I would like to be in their shoes. They’ve completely lost their privacy/normal life now.
The fact she's called grealish WAG thought thats gotta sting like that's all she will ever be even with her jobs.

cbfit

Chatty Member
out of order for the adults to be bombarding him with questions like that - they know he won't be allowed to say anything. could've just let him peacefully pose with the kids

There were a couple of interesting posts on Wags thread last night about the Sun story and timing.

Perhaps that Sasha’s comments were intentionally put out now to cover up a bigger one??? Right now the focus should be on clubs and football
It is slightly odd timing.

And yes, of course it can be explained away but one story put out to stop another being reported is *so* common.

Just a thought.

Reactions: 11

Hairraiser

VIP Member
Think its still on the insta hashtag...

Anyone noticed how he liked Kyle Walkers post
Aw I feel bad for him. They shouldn’t allow random people to be there bombarding him especially on such an important day.
Then again he must be used to it
He’s probably exhausted from the flight, then being up early for training.
I just wanna cuddle him and let him fall asleep on my chest 😍😍😍

• Haha
Reactions: 11