Jack Grealish #5 Thighs, bulges and paparazzi shots are giving the thirsty tattlers the hots

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my giddy aunt how does he just keep getting fitter and fitter, his bleeping legs 🥵🥵🥵 I think I need to call in sick tomorrow I can’t cope

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Right whats everyones thoughts, is he staying or going?
Can we do votes on here 😂

one for you to save to your JG collections
714766F6-7332-4C19-8408-D01732BDDE72.jpeg

I’ve been laughing at this one for ages 🤣
D97A1502-CC87-44F8-9B32-670349C37F33.jpeg

Reactions: 7
I think staying. It’s safe and he’s loved in Brum, I don’t think he could cope with not being the big man about town (ready to eat my words though 😂)

Reactions: 2
i want him in that city away kit with the v neck i can’t even lie to you all.

Just came across Matty Cash's insta, what a wannabe 😭
honestly it’s SO EMBARASSING for him. wouldn’t even be that bad if he played for another team but he doesn’t. i can imagine he gets the piss ripped out of him in the changing rooms. pulling the shorts up and the long hair and headband? he’s not even subtle about it

• Haha
Reactions: 3
i want him in that city away kit with the v neck i can’t even lie to you all.

honestly it’s SO EMBARASSING for him. wouldn’t even be that bad if he played for another team but he doesn’t. i can imagine he gets the piss ripped out of him in the changing rooms. pulling the shorts up and the long hair and headband? he’s not even subtle about it
Good try Matty hun but it’s not the same
D99BCBFC-17B1-4126-8462-A336C58A2B4E.jpeg

• Haha
i swear they all move in the same circles as well. he’s been linked to kady from love island who lives with joanna…who is friends with sasha and is ben chilwells ex

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.