Jack Grealish #5 Thighs, bulges and paparazzi shots are giving the thirsty tattlers the hots

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He Will.

I Honestly Cannot See Him Leaving.

I Know They Say Nobody Is Bigger Than The Team, But He Is The Exception.

He IS Aston Villa.
This is what I'm saying, he's the backbone. Sure football is his passion but you can kick a ball anywhere. The club and the people behind it is what makes it so special too him

This is what I'm saying, he's the backbone. Sure football is his passion but you can kick a ball anywhere. The club and the people behind it is what makes it so special too him
He's Been There Since He Was 6 For Fucks Sake, The Media Loves The Speculation. Like I Said, Until I See The Floppy Haired Fucker Holding A City Top,I Won't Believe It.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Most of these accounts are not reliable sources - just random accounts spreading rumours.....

The newspapers journalists and Fabrizio Romano are more reliable sources.

I'd been devastated if he goes to City - yes I'm a bitter United fan :ROFLMAO:.
Same here I'm quite bitter ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ I'm annoyed we didn't sign him last season.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I love that Iโ€™m getting a bit of football education while Iโ€™m reading this ๐Ÿ˜‚
Itโ€™s educational in a lot of ways for me really, thanks everyone! So far :
1. I know more about football
2. I know a lot more about the housing market in the Birmingham area ๐Ÿ˜‚
3. I realised I am FED UP being single and โ€˜fineโ€™ with it
4. I realised I wasted a significant amount of time with losers I did not think were hot ( loser definition not based on looks!)
5. Money talks
6. Thighs are a lot more important to me than I thought ๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿฅต๐Ÿคฉ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I think whoever runs this account needs to join us on Tattle

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I love that Iโ€™m getting a bit of football education while Iโ€™m reading this ๐Ÿ˜‚
Itโ€™s educational in a lot of ways for me really, thanks everyone! So far :
1. I know more about football
2. I know a lot more about the housing market in the Birmingham area ๐Ÿ˜‚
3. I realised I am FED UP being single and โ€˜fineโ€™ with it
4. I realised I wasted a significant amount of time with losers I did not think were hot ( loser definition not based on looks!)
5. Money talks
6. Thighs are a lot more important to me than I thought ๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿฅต๐Ÿคฉ
7. You found so many people that are the same as you ๐Ÿ˜

• Heart
Reactions: 4
๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ you beat me to it. We are all in this cult and can never leave.

Do it for every cult member
My other half is calling me a stalker. I think heโ€™s just jealous cause if I happen across jack on my travels tonight I may trip and land on his ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿฅต๐Ÿฅต๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ what has my life become that Iโ€™m actually deliberating stalking a beautiful man ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

*disclaimer: I am in no way a stalker this is just banter. โ€ฆ ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€

• Haha
Reactions: 5
My other half is calling me a stalker. I think heโ€™s just jealous cause if I happen across jack on my travels tonight I may trip and land on his ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿฅต๐Ÿฅต๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ what has my life become that Iโ€™m actually deliberating stalking a beautiful man ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

*disclaimer: I am in no way a stalker this is just banter. โ€ฆ ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€
Haha no one here will blame you for a little stalking. Let's be happy we ant doing it st his house. I mean you could just wanna look at the hotel ๐Ÿ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 1
city are offering 360k a week from what iโ€™ve read online ๐Ÿคฏ

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Itโ€™s nothing like Gerrard at Liverpool, Gerrard was winning trophies. Jack will never win these type of trophies at villa
I mean in the sense that gerrard (as far as I'm aware) only played for one club and was on the verge of joining chelsea but changed his mind.

Itโ€™s nothing like Gerrard at Liverpool, Gerrard was winning trophies. Jack will never win these type of trophies at villa
preach ๐Ÿคฃ canโ€™t be comparing villa to liverpool come on now

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Sasha posted bet sheโ€™s on her own watching love island and Iโ€™m sure that a pic of her and jack

Reactions: 2
He's Been There Since He Was 6 For Fucks Sake, The Media Loves The Speculation. Like I Said, Until I See The Floppy Haired Fucker Holding A City Top,I Won't Believe It.
Agree a hugeee PR boost if any

Sasha posted bet sheโ€™s on her own watching love island and Iโ€™m sure that a pic of her and jack
Looks like a wedding pic ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.