Jack Grealish #5 Thighs, bulges and paparazzi shots are giving the thirsty tattlers the hots

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god I barely knew what a transfer window was 2 months ago (didn't even know what a Jack Grealish was, ha so innocent) and now I'm HOOKED, this is more addictive than any TV show 🍿
I don’t watch Tb I’m here from moment Iwake till moment I go to bed 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
How much are England tickets?! Even if they’re sold out now I’m curious of the price please? Also I have A LOT to catch up on but from what I can gather just more videos of him at training? Also seems like Sasha has unprivated a lot of her old videos on YouTube👀

Reactions: 1
Oh my actual god. Found out some interesting information today……we’ve booked a family getaway final few days of school summer hols, staying in St George’s Park Hilton hotel as kids are footy mad & handy for days at Alton Towers, Chester Zoo etc, only just figured out that we stay in between the England games…..Mr LMJ reckons the England team also stay there before / in between / after the games!!!!
I could actually bump into Jack & he fall madly in love with a short, plump, pale, potty mouthed mum of 3, who’d give him the night of his life & cook him brekky in the morning (mum mode activated, breakfast is the most important meal of the day after all)!!!!
This could be my real chance 🤣🤣🤣
I’m excited though to potentially see those thighs & buns of Steel in the flesh!!! 😬😬😬
Will you adopt me please?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
You guys need to stop putting these photos on. I'm gonna run out of storage on my phone. (Who am I kidding I'd just delete photos of my family instead of Jack 🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Not even been 24 hours yet and we will be on a new thread by tomorrow 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Will you adopt me please?
I’m finalising divorce papers from Mr LMJ so that I’m free for Jack 🤣
It was actually quite reasonable to stay there actually & thought I would rather stay somewhere nice for once than a sh*tty travelodge as usual! I’m putting it down to fate though for Jack and I - meant to be 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m finalising divorce papers from Mr LMJ so that I’m free for Jack 🤣
It was actually quite reasonable to stay there actually & thought I would rather stay somewhere nice for once than a sh*tty travelodge as usual! I’m putting it down to fate though for Jack and I - meant to be 🤣🤣🤣
Haha but you still have to share him with the rest of us

Screenshot_20210802-204007_Instagram.jpg

Another holiday pic but no like from Jack now back in the uk. 🤣🤣. Anyone see anything in the glass🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
i wouldnt be surprised if sasha uses one of them remotes/mini tripods to take her insta pics. id cringe myself to death if my bf had to stand there while i posed for insta but maybe mine has 0 patience lmao

more interested in the transfer saga and drama than what his girlfriend is posting on instagram 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Another holiday pic but no like from Jack now back in the uk. 🤣🤣. Anyone see anything in the glass🤣
He seems to have gone back through loads of her photos and liked them. Seems like they must have had a conversation about that lol. And I’m sure the only place that was discussed was on Tattle? 😬

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.