Jack Grealish #5 Thighs, bulges and paparazzi shots are giving the thirsty tattlers the hots

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘ can I have your headband, have you got a packet of headbands?’
He held it together very well, I would of told him to sod off little toe rag
It's disgusting to let your kid behave like that - seriously! Shame on the parents. Utterly embarrassing.

Reactions: 3
I think this implies she may know something..
nah i reckon she's doing it for the attention :rolleyes: he wouldn't be able to say anything, so I reckon she is just inflating this into something it's not!

Reactions: 9
No way is he gonna tell Stephanie who he’s just met on the training ground whether he’s leaving or not 🤣😩

• Haha
Reactions: 31
nah i reckon she's doing it for the attention :rolleyes: he wouldn't be able to say anything, so I reckon she is just inflating this into something it's not!
What could she know from filming that? Maybe picked up on a vibe but there must be a reason she was asked to take it down? Or do you think that’s part of the attention plan?

Reactions: 1
This is actually starting to drive me mad.

What good she know from filming that? Maybe picked up on a vibe but there must be a reason she was asked to take it down? Or do you think that’s part of the attention plan?
I think she was getting harassed as they kept pestering him. Could be why they took it down

Reactions: 1
I reckon she knows jack tit tbh and it’s good they have security especially after he got punched during a match

Reactions: 3
I don’t mean Jack told her at the training ground that he was leaving, obviously he wouldn’t. but the club have messaged her to delete the video, must be a reason why

I don’t mean Jack told her at the training ground that he was leaving, obviously he wouldn’t. but the club have messaged her to delete the video, must be a reason why
Where did you hear this?

I doubt anything will be announced today

I reckon because people pestered him about the transfer

Like we could all speculate till the cows come home but we’ve just go to wait till him or villa announce it

yeah definitely all this exposure comes with a price I guess.
ANYWAY
Let’s just ogle his thighs
I know this is insane but every time I see these pictures I can't help but wonder what the hell is up with that straw in his drink?!? Probably just me....... :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.