Jack Grealish #5 Thighs, bulges and paparazzi shots are giving the thirsty tattlers the hots

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
more interested in the transfer saga and drama than what his girlfriend is posting on instagram 🤷🏻‍♀️
Probably gona lose sleep again today 😂

He seems to have gone back through loads of her photos and liked them. Seems like they must have had a conversation about that lol. And I’m sure the only place that was discussed was on Tattle? 😬
I may have done stalking but he does tend to like every other post every now and then

He seems to have gone back through loads of her photos and liked them. Seems like they must have had a conversation about that lol. And I’m sure the only place that was discussed was on Tattle? 😬
Haha gone back and liked older picture what you mean like he did with that girl in mykonos 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
really thought this would all be over today 😡 they’re training again at the hotel tomorrow. i reckon if he keeps appearing at training then it’s good news for villa fans; surely there must be a deadline for him to make his decision now the official offer is on the table. i’d be expecting him to be going for a medical in the next couple days if he’s moving.

Haha gone back and liked older picture what you mean like he did with that girl in mykonos 🤣
if she does read here she will know that as well. he’s a sneaky little tit! tries to be sly and always gets caught 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
really thought this would all be over today 😡 they’re training again at the hotel tomorrow. i reckon if he keeps appearing at training then it’s good news for villa fans; surely there must be a deadline for him to make his decision now the official offer is on the table. i’d be expecting him to be going for a medical in the next couple days if he’s moving.

if she does read here she will know that as well. he’s a sneaky little tit! tries to be sly and always gets caught 🤣
I’m sure he has until the end of the week to decide

Reactions: 2

Yeah it's getting annoying now. If he hasn't gone for a medical by Wednesday then that's gonna look good for villa I reckon but you never bloody know.

Haha I get the feeling he don't care if he gets caught by her.

god bless whoever makes these videos

the way he’s got so much hairspray in that his hair doesn’t budge 🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I can’t believe they’re there another day- I work about 5 minutes away from that bloody hotel ! Someone’s testing me 😂😇

Reactions: 1
A5EBD766-5955-4A5D-AD67-7FBB09E3D186.jpeg

I still can’t deal with his hip V here, I just want to lick my way down. I even like his belly button. Please release nudes soon

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Lange is the sporting director so will be pretty senior within the club. They tend to identify transfer targets and any potential coaches, he will be heavily involved in this situation tbf, it will be him discussing budgets with the owners and manager.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.