Jack Grealish #5 Thighs, bulges and paparazzi shots are giving the thirsty tattlers the hots

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve watched half of Sasha’s video and that’s 15 mins of my life I’ll never get back. Can’t bring myself to watch the rest it is so boring! She rambles on so much, drags out everything she says and struggles to make a point.

I do feel for her, receiving death threats and nasty comments is horrible for anyone. But she did make it blatantly obvious that she reads here! And when she says something like ‘it was a tit time and I was so anxious’ she musttttt be referring to Jack’s time in Mykonos! Anyway she is boring and until anything interesting actually happens in relation to her I just wanna know about Jack 😅😅

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Oh I need sleep but I can't stop stalking him.. send help
🤤⚽️.jpg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Imagine being out and mortal with Jack! It would be absolute scenes. Life goals to go out on the piss with him 😂
like honestly at this moment in time I ratherhit the town with I reckon if we had a drinking sesh it would be mental😂

Reactions: 2
like honestly at this moment in time I ratherhit the town with I reckon if we had a drinking sesh it would be mental😂
it would be carnage but hilarious! It would have to be Jack and Pickford on a night out for me

it would be carnage but hilarious! It would have to be Jack and Pickford on a night out for me
omg yes same Pickford loves a rave him dancing in his tent I’m so on that what a night that would be

if anyone can make this happen let me now 😂😂😂

Reactions: 1
He is so wasted here but I’m here for it like I wanna do shots with him and toatally rat arsed 😂😂
Not gonna lie I reckon I would out drink him 😂😂 he looks like a lightweight. however I’m all for going raving with him 😂

omg yes same Pickford loves a rave him dancing in his tent I’m so on that what a night that would be

if anyone can make this happen let me now 😂😂😂
My distant cousin was in the tent raving 😂 I actually know Pickfords brother haven’t spoke to him for about 3 year sure he wouldn’t mind a random dm 😂

• Haha
I’ve watched half of Sasha’s video and that’s 15 mins of my life I’ll never get back. Can’t bring myself to watch the rest it is so boring! She rambles on so much, drags out everything she says and struggles to make a point.

I do feel for her, receiving death threats and nasty comments is horrible for anyone. But she did make it blatantly obvious that she reads here! And when she says something like ‘it was a tit time and I was so anxious’ she musttttt be referring to Jack’s time in Mykonos! Anyway she is boring and until anything interesting actually happens in relation to her I just wanna know about Jack 😅😅
I've not watched this one, I watched part of the b&m haul. So much lip smacking. I also get side eye/bad smell under her nose/ I'm better than you vibes from her.

Reactions: 7
My distant cousin was in the tent raving 😂 I actually know Pickfords brother haven’t spoke to him for about 3 year sure he wouldn’t mind a random dm 😂
na I’m sure he wouldn’t mind tell him you’ve got a friend too 😈😈😈

Deffo looks the type to be all over you whispering in your ear when he’s wrecked. 😂 I’d be all over it 🥵🥵
oh yes Ican imagine him being a right naughty boy 😂🤤🤤

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.