Jack Grealish #5 Thighs, bulges and paparazzi shots are giving the thirsty tattlers the hots

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had another amazing dream about jack last night!
It’s too filthy to even post on here.
But what I will say is, he knows exactly what he’s doing with his tongue! 🥵

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This may have been mentioned already this thread moves faaaaast 🤣 Sasha just posted a YT video confirming their relationship but saying she doesn’t want it on her social media, although she did say “maybe one day” he’ll appear 😛
When she said do you like my nails… and talked about them being blue 👀👀

The fact that her long term boyfriend swanned off to Mykonos on a lads holiday when she was apparently receiving hundreds of deaths threats a day is all we need to know about their relationship 🤪

Reactions: 26
Christ this moves faster than the Hinch threads used to, I can't keep up! 😭

Reactions: 4
I dont think she's that deep to do something like that lol
I really doubt it. I actually feel weirdly protective over her because she must be going through a really tit time and I don't think her boyfriend has the maturity to be protective or navigate her through a tricky time.

Reactions: 3
I’m hoping it’s today I can’t take it much longer with all the passing about 😂😂😂

29818D7B-A4C6-4B13-A462-BEC38ADF2492.jpeg

Morning! Looks like he’s just rolled out of bed here 😏 but that hard nip is doing things to me

• Heart
Reactions: 5
The fact that her long term boyfriend swanned off to Mykonos on a lads holiday when she was apparently receiving hundreds of deaths threats a day is all we need to know about their relationship 🤪
Totally this! He’s living it up with his mates and girls in Mykonos while she’s sitting at home dealing with a load of hate. She does come across quite vacant but I really feel for the poor girl.

Reactions: 1
Hopefully we get answers today or tomorrow because my screen time report for my phone came through today and it’s absolutely disgusting how long I’ve been spending on my phone lately 😩🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I really need to stop having dreams about jack 🍆💦 because I either get woken up throughout it or I wake up in a bad mood cause it wasn’t real 😩🤤🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.