Jack Grealish #5 Thighs, bulges and paparazzi shots are giving the thirsty tattlers the hots

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As a long time villa fan I can honestly say this is the worst transfer window I have ever been through. The speculation the he’s staying he’s going saga is just too much.
I'm a baggies fan and it's stressing me out!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Apparently this is a credible source. I have a feeling he will stay at villa until the World Cup is over and then he will go to Man Utd. It’s obvious from his past tweets & interviews he loves united. I can’t see him going to city. Will be a tough decision for him either way.
God I hope he does stay one more season then move to united.

Reactions: 1
No matter how strong you are this all must be extremely overwhelming for the both of them. It’s nice to have all that money but I don’t think I would like to be in their shoes. They’ve completely lost their privacy/normal life now.
Is this real? I can't work out if it's a slow news day or if their lives are suddenly out of control now........... gosh, I don't envy them right now.

Reactions: 4
No matter how strong you are this all must be extremely overwhelming for the both of them. It’s nice to have all that money but I don’t think I would like to be in their shoes. They’ve completely lost their privacy/normal life now.
what she expect she posted it on YouTube

Reactions: 2
Is this real? I can't work out if it's a slow news day or if their lives are suddenly out of control now........... gosh, I don't envy them right now.
It’s real posted by a blue tick on twitter. I think the press are going to be the usual scum they are with these two like people before them because they know interest is high. They’ll build him up to tear him down and no doubt he’ll do something along the line worthy of a front page story.

Reactions: 3
The fact she's called grealish WAG thought thats gotta sting like that's all she will ever be even with her jobs.

Reactions: 12
It’s real posted by a blue tick on twitter. I think the press are going to be the usual scum they are with these two like people before them because they know interest is high. They’ll build him up to tear him down and no doubt he’ll do something along the line worthy of a front page story.
The thing is, a lot of the stuff people have alluded to has flown under the radar up until now hasn't it?? It probably won't for much longer. I really hope he doesn't crash and burn.

Reactions: 4
Yes can see this happening too. They will be ruthless and just waiting to catch them out.

Reactions: 2
I don’t condone any of these scummy papers in anyway but I think she’s more than happy to ride the coat tails of his fame - no matter the cost! She said in that video she wants to keep everything private and how it has nothing to do with anyone else, so why did she feel the need in even addressing it? Because she 100% wants everyone to know she’s with him

Reactions: 14
Yes can see this happening too. They will be ruthless and just waiting to catch them out.
Like when they first hounded Colleen Rooney in her school uniform. Sasha’s been on YT for years, I bet the last thing she’d expect is to be front page of the Sun for a video.

Reactions: 3
I don’t condone any of these scummy papers in anyway but I think she’s more than happy to ride the coat tails of his fame - no matter the cost! She said in that video she wants to keep everything private and how it has nothing to do with anyone else, so why did she feel the need in even addressing it? Because she 100% wants everyone to know she’s with him
Feel like if she wanted that she could have done it at any point in the previous ten years. It's out there now so she's acknowledged it and I read it as defending herself against the trolls. They don't seem to have courted the media previously, maybe its to try and get a handle on things as there's so much interest. Just my thoughts. Think she's damned if she does dammed if she doesn't really.

Edit: Guess people locally know they are together and it's a non event. Now it's pretty nationwide I imagine she would get loads of people booking in for makeup in the hopes they can catch a glimpse or get the goss. It's guna catapult them into another level of stardom.

Reactions: 10
Feel like if she wanted that she could have done it at any point in the previous ten years. It's out there now so she's acknowledged it and I read it as defending herself against the trolls. They don't seem to have courted the media previously, maybe its to try and get a handle on things as there's so much interest. Just my thoughts. Think she's damned if she does dammed if she doesn't really.
Totally agree. They both come across as quite grounded normal people tbh. I hope all this doesn’t ruin their sense of self and normality as they are still very young really.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.