Jack Grealish #5 Thighs, bulges and paparazzi shots are giving the thirsty tattlers the hots

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
know this is just pedantic but it proper annoys me when people can’t use the right your/you’re so i read that comment and didn’t even look into it just got annoyed at the grammar

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I actually love Sasha, I’ll keep watching her yt videos, I genuinely enjoy them. I’m so glad she said what she said. Jack’s not my no1 anymore 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 2
mings > grealish

i got the ick a while back and just stay for the gossip, admiring his legs, and hoping & praying for a city move 🤣

for those of you waiting for the ick so you can get on with your lives. sorry to have to tell you that you’ll still be here reading the gossip and looking at his legs

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The only thing I took from Sasha’s video is that she’s as boring as ever and also seems quite arrogant. She just gives me the “I’m better then you vibes” you can tell she’s an only child 😂

Reactions: 15
I honestly don’t know how to interpret Kiera’s Instagram post. So is he staying at villa or not? Could really be taken both ways

A7AECB68-BFDF-402A-9462-35BE406DB5E9.jpeg

Half of tattle whilst Jack was in Mykonos - just came up and made me laugh 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I hope Jack does change. but I kind of don't like this whole he'll change when he meets someone else or the right person attitude because it implies that somehow Sasha is partly to blame for his bad behavior and it takes the personal responsibility away from him. maybe she "enables" the cheating by not leaving him but is also quite possible that there's some emotional manipulation from him that makes her stay. (I've had friends who've been in those situations before which is why the doormat comments about wags always make me a little uncomfortable). and the drunk driving is not within her control. or at least, I'm not sure what she's supposed to do about it. people did this to kourtney kardashian when scott seemingly cleaned up his act for a 19-year-old. all of a sudden kourtney wasn't the right person to cure him of his addiction. and people went so far as to imply that she contributed to his addiction issues.
hopefully, jack will change, but it's really not his current partner or future partner's responsibility to ensure that happens. he cheats on sasha because he doesn't like her that much. logically, that makes sense and you'd assume he'd be a better partner to someone he actually likes. but what's stopping him from doing that now? I know people on here have said she has dirt on him. and honestly yeah that's probably true. but I also think it's a little naive to assume that the person with the most power in that relationship is anyone but Jack.

Reactions: 3
I honestly don’t know how to interpret Kiera’s Instagram post. So is he staying at villa or not? Could really be taken both ways
could be about anything really. let’s not forget she’s a teenager and they post inspirational quotes about daft tit all the time cos they love to be passive aggressive

Reactions: 4
yeah i’ve said this before. it should never be, why is she allowing this to happen, it should be, why is he acting like this in the first place. the blame and shame should sit with him and him alone.

Reactions: 2
mings > grealish

i got the ick a while back and just stay for the gossip, admiring his legs, and hoping & praying for a city move 🤣

for those of you waiting for the ick so you can get on with your lives. sorry to have to tell you that you’ll still be here reading the gossip and looking at his legs

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Jack's sister posted this on her ig story. Not going to lie, I'm sitting my pants for this announcement 😭
Dear God.............. I mean he's probably an amazing ride but Jesus he ain't. Genuinely hope she's not referring to a footballer moving to another club here. That is mental.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.