Jack Grealish #5 Thighs, bulges and paparazzi shots are giving the thirsty tattlers the hots

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand how people are being allowed to film etc? Why aren’t they having private training sessions, especially with all the rumours etc. don’t think it’s fair for people to be constantly filming him and analysing every move he makes. I saw a guy on Twitter who has been camped out at the training ground all day yesterday, staying at the same hotel and is now back watching them train all day 🥴 I just find that bleeping weird tbh

Reactions: 14
Why does he look so down

he has got loads to think about atm

his move
Him leaving his boy hood club
Death threats on Sasha
And he probably gets loads of messages a day
And all the comments about. Him m
I feel for him just wanna give him a cuddle

Reactions: 3
Why does he look so down

Not gonna lie, probably sick of people watching him like he’s in a goldfish bowl. Things this year are massively different. Even when there was speculation in previous transfer windows it was never like this.

Reactions: 4
Not gonna lie, probably sick of people watching him like he’s in a goldfish bowl. Things this year are massively different. Even when there was speculation in previous transfer windows it was never like this.
Might have to turn my phone off bc this is actually giving me anxiety

Reactions: 2

Why do I just wanna be their with them 😂😂 going be some riots 😂😂

found him 😂😂😂😂
It was a right laugh to be honest. Singing stick your 100 million up your arse and then call it 150 and we’ll talk 🤣 banter with the referee as well. Just a good day all round 🤣😂

Reactions: 4
It was a right laugh to be honest. Singing stick your 100 million up your arse and then call it 150 and we’ll talk 🤣 banter with the referee as well. Just a good day all round 🤣😂
like I just wanna be their wil them looks great fun 🤩

Reactions: 2
I think I'm just mentally preparing myself 😭
this is torture tbh😂😂

Like most England players from euros have posted that their back with the squad or moved to a different team , jacks the only one who hasn’t said anything

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.