Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shoequeen91

VIP Member
Not to be a party pooper but I’ve really enjoyed how this thread has been more about the discussion than the thirsty talk and pics. I have time for that of course, but it’s been nice to have discussion today so thanks everyone! 💕

Reactions: 11

hannahdolan

Chatty Member
I couldn’t even watch Sasha’s whole video because of her lip smacking😭😭 I do feel bad for her in some way, especially when she talked about those messages, but people that send those messages are young girls who think they stand a chance with JG and are obsessed with him. As for other things, she’s been letting him walk over for years, and now talking about if she wants she’ll show “other people”(we know who she is talking about). Girl, I’d run as fast as possible, that man hasn’t posted you in years…He doesn’t even publicly acknowledge you, correct me if I’m wrong, when has he ever stated that he is in a relationship?

• Heart

cornflower

VIP Member
A5EBD766-5955-4A5D-AD67-7FBB09E3D186.jpeg

I still can’t deal with his hip V here, I just want to lick my way down. I even like his belly button. Please release nudes soon

• Heart

Damocles

Chatty Member
Until I See That Floppy Haired Fucker Holding a man city top I will not believe for a second he would actually leave villa.

• Haha

cbfit

Chatty Member
the hideaway?? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

they’re the worst honestly, surprised there’s not a fire pit so the bosses can pull jack for a chat ffs

• Haha

cbfit

Chatty Member
tbf this thread has been less thirsty than the others - more transfer speculation than anything!

proud of us tbh, feel like everyone is learning a bit more about football 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Timefortea93

VIP Member
Morning everybody with all the transfer talk I believe we should all get another look at this to help calm us down.
Screenshot_20210731-111059_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Heart

Timefortea93

VIP Member
Completely off topic, it’s just popped into my head. I wonder if she’s ever wrote on any of our threads like sticking up for their relationship (🤫🤐). I know she said ‘Gossip Sites’ are being rude or whatever got said but I haven’t seen anyone say anything horrible about her on here unless I missed it🤷🏻‍♀️
There has definitely been 1 I have thought. And on the WAG thread quite a few mean comments to have been said about her but not really on this one.

Screenshot_20210731-111059_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20210731-152738_Instagram.jpg

Because everybody should see this every day.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Shoequeen91

VIP Member
Imagine posting a picture of yourself looking fit next to Ed Sheeran and essentially showing your “celebrity” mere moments after your girlfriend of 10+ years (on/off but whatevs who is basically a nobody in terms of celeb circles) posts a picture of herself (no doubt taken by him) and not liking it.

Oh and commenting on your mates picture celebrating the birth of his baby boy and still not liking your girlfriends picture

Go and like it Jack, give her social media engagement so she can get more hashtag ads

Last edited:
  • Haha

Gizmo24

VIP Member
I don’t condone any of these scummy papers in anyway but I think she’s more than happy to ride the coat tails of his fame - no matter the cost! She said in that video she wants to keep everything private and how it has nothing to do with anyone else, so why did she feel the need in even addressing it? Because she 100% wants everyone to know she’s with him
Feel like if she wanted that she could have done it at any point in the previous ten years. It's out there now so she's acknowledged it and I read it as defending herself against the trolls. They don't seem to have courted the media previously, maybe its to try and get a handle on things as there's so much interest. Just my thoughts. Think she's damned if she does dammed if she doesn't really.

Edit: Guess people locally know they are together and it's a non event. Now it's pretty nationwide I imagine she would get loads of people booking in for makeup in the hopes they can catch a glimpse or get the goss. It's guna catapult them into another level of stardom.