Jack Grealish #5 Thighs, bulges and paparazzi shots are giving the thirsty tattlers the hots

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly not beliving it till we see him say or in a Man City top

God all these talk about if his signing or not be
#thread 6 by tonight 😂😂

Reactions: 1
Honestly not beliving it till we see him say or in a Man City top

God all these talk about if his signing or not be
#thread 6 by tonight 😂😂
I was gonna say gonna be on thread 6 really soon. 🤣🤣. No one is gonna no until they announce it. Which hopfully will be soon I'm bored now.

However can aston villa keep posting training videos and pictures

Reactions: 2
I was gonna say gonna be on thread 6 really soon. 🤣🤣. No one is gonna no until they announce it. Which hopfully will be soon I'm bored now.

However can aston villa keep posting training videos and pictures
Me to I’m happy with his photos of hun training that’s all I want to see 😂😂

All jokes aside for a moment, I feel bad for the guy that people are pestering him like that. It must get really irritating!
He seems like a really nice down to earth guy though so it’s nice to see! like when he approached that kid with his football boots, even after losing the euros. Legend!
They should be able to practice/train in peace, he should only be expected to have fan photos when he’s at a match where the public are paying to see him play football, that’s just my opinion.
I saw Todd cantwell recently, and I was completely starstruck (another hottie I’d like to bang). He was just picking up his lunch, minding his own business, I didn’t feel the need to approach him for a photo, time and a place and all that!! (Fair play he isn’t as well known as what jack grealish is right now, but he would definitely have been noticed by the people around him)
Perhaps I’m just boring 🤣 I will just continue to obsess and drool over photos of jack instead, and dream of rubbing those thighs 🤤🤤🤤

Reactions: 7
All jokes aside for a moment, I feel bad for the guy that people are pestering him like that. It must get really irritating!
He seems like a really nice down to earth guy though so it’s nice to see! like when he approached that kid with his football boots, even after losing the euros. Legend!
They should be able to practice/train in peace, he should only be expected to have fan photos when he’s at a match where the public are paying to see him play football, that’s just my opinion.
I saw Todd cantwell recently, and I was completely starstruck (another hottie I’d like to bang). He was just picking up his lunch, minding his own business, I didn’t feel the need to approach him for a photo, time and a place and all that!! (Fair play he isn’t as well known as what jack grealish is right now, but he would definitely have been noticed by the people around him)
Perhaps I’m just boring 🤣 I will just continue to obsess and drool over photos of jack instead, and dream of rubbing those thighs 🤤🤤🤤
I know he is so patient! They really shoUld allow them a bit of privacy when training. When people talk about rude celebs they’ve met I know I’d defo be one of them if I was famous, as cba being hassled all day by people even if they’re being nice 😂

also know what you mean I think I’d feel too guilty approaching him if I saw him, and I’d probably faint anyway (hopefully into his arms).

Reactions: 5
That kid is a well known blagger (well his Dad is 😡) Apparently they’ve been banned from attending the Spurs training ground as they were constantly hounding the players for stuff. I don’t think Jack knew this at the time of giving the boy his boots but there was loads of posts about it on the Wags thread at the time.

Reactions: 6
That kid is a well known blagger (well his Dad is 😡) Apparently they’ve been banned from attending the Spurs training ground as they were constantly hounding the players for stuff. I don’t think Jack knew this at the time of giving the boy his boots but there was loads of posts about it on the Wags thread at the time.
oh god not him again!

Reactions: 2
Oh. I was unaware of this…
Legend status for jack
Dick head status for the dad

Reactions: 1
I’ve got a probably really unpopular opinion. I just can’t warm to Sasha at all. She comes across as though she looks down on other people and to be honest I don’t know what it is but there’s just something about her that makes me uneasy. I know that’s just a perception from YouTube videos and Instagram posts but I just needed to get it off my chest 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I’ve got a probably really unpopular opinion. I just can’t warm to Sasha at all. She comes across as though she looks down on other people and to be honest I don’t know what it is but there’s just something about her that makes me uneasy. I know that’s just a perception from YouTube videos and Instagram posts but I just needed to get it off my chest 🤷🏼‍♀️
your not the only one but don’t get mewrong she’s beautiful but I can’t stand hertheir something about it she don’t seem like a girls girl to me

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.