Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Whoamibai

I was watching Keelin Moncrieffs new YT vid, and she mentions that shes been watching Jennys YT vids - she said something like "I know I was beefing with the IT Galz before but im loving Jennys youtube" and jenny commented this on the vid. Im HOWLING

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 53

Fitfan47

So funny that Jenny thinks she’s “stopped getting personal” while simultaneously vlogging her life. If anything we know more about her life and relationship now then when she was in it galz or am I missing something? L is the one whose stopped sharing her personal life.
There’s a bit of a difference between watching someone Make coffee and talking about anal sex to be fair 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Emilyinparis20

I agree with you there but think the constant comparing is overdone at this point. J is clearly driven, works hard, utilises Evan and has a marketing background. She’s professional and could definitely be up there with the bigger bloggers. It doesn’t sit right with me saying L is lazy and comparing their work ethic. J is a woman with no kids and a partner. L is raising two kids on her own so with no partner to help her run the home etc and created a job for herself while working from home. She doesn’t get enough credit for that in my opinion. I wonder if the threads will ever separate on here now they have their own individual podcasts.
I never got this argument, that we should be more impressed by Lindsey working as she has kids? So what, plenty of people have children and work much more difficult jobs/hours than L! And also it’s incredibly reductive to view women without children as having an easier life

• Heart
Reactions: 35

heyyyyitsme

Chatty Member
J was the disloyal one and we don’t know about Jack or Pete. I’d say they are still friends but also some friendships don’t work out.

After the r*pe episode L was the one who released a lengthy statement and apology explaining that she had been r*ped. R survivors can lash out in different ways. She had Mia on the pod which was an amazing conversation about consent. J hasn’t shown any growth re different opinions from that particular podcast and she never apologised. J just continuously references being cancelled. Did anyone else notice the shade in the latest Lipstick Lessons. Saying that they weren’t cancelled because they got so much more popular after that scandal. I appreciated that acknowledgment. J never apologised
I think Lindsay could take a shit in your bed and you'd thank her

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Agelsfa

She dropped the kids and L pretty easy. You don’t do that if you really love someone. What I’m saying is that we have proof L is a good pal from their own mouths. We have no proof J is a good friend… and if it’s true what L was saying then J could have been a better friend to help her through a controlling relationship. That’s just me maybe but I feel like J is clever she could have done done better. I always felt that J used L to get a platform and then when things got bad planned to jump ship. She started RR and the vlog so quick. Didn’t seem that affected at all to me whereas L was all over the place for the year only seems to be overcoming it in the last month or so.
This is bonkers. Was it not L that dropped J after J said something about her then posted that big long post about how great she is and how shitty J is? L left one of her kids to move in with that fella, do you really think J could have done anything? And holding it against her because she had her shit together and didn't have a breakdown for a year? Grown ups usually have bills to pay and need a job/business to pay for them, what choice did she have after L locked her out of itgalz, she was supposed to just sit around crying about for a year?

These are people in their 30s ffs not children but J behaving like a woman in her 30s is evidence she is a shitty person, right.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Moo9595

VIP Member
Have to say I’m very much looking forward to L’s new pod. It’s very much aligned to the it galz brand so it makes sense that she’d use the Instagram. It was sat there idle with almost 20k followers who were into that style of content. She’d be silly not to capitalise on that. She’s clearly worked hard on it and given herself time to prerecord episodes. I for one will be subscribing sure why not? If it’s not for you just unsubscribe. It’s only a few euro. I’ve missed it galz a lot so feel it’s worth a go.
Using the old page is lazy imo, you'd crucify Jenny for the same....
Sorry I mean she'd crucify 👀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Moo9595

VIP Member
Still FIRMLY believe he was the primary cause of the fall out. Rotten bastard lost us our pod and the girls a decade of friendship. Very sad

• Heart
Reactions: 32

cvntyhunty

Someone needs to tell J that hearing about other peoples dreams isn’t as interesting as she thinks it is.

• Haha
Reactions: 31

xoxogossip_girl

VIP Member
My biggest influencer/instagram pet peeve is "bought this in an M but I could have fit in an XXS" :rolleyes:

Like clearly it fits you, the horror of being a medium is too much for them.

• Haha
Reactions: 31

cvntyhunty

....yet you are here reading about other peoples drama
I mean, isn’t it the general consensus that your dreams are only really interesting to yourself and nobody really wants hear about them? Just me?
Other peoples drama IS far more interesting than randomers dreams. So what your point? 😂

Reactions: 30

lunchable

Chatty Member
That makes sense though as she’s so flaky and she it’s voting opposite to the way she was brought up which must have been hard. Both those referendums brought a lot of stress to some households with different views. Like you said she admitted these things so why do people proclaim she’s a liar? Why would her sister be watching a live where she’s lying and not call her out? It makes no sense that she’d be openly making up an entire story about someone else with a platform who if it is all lies. Would obviously fight back which she hasn’t. L lost her mind over what happened so I get why she’s still speaking about it. I think J had this all planned, used L for a platform and capitalised on it.
The mental gymnastics you are doing to defend Lindsay are wild.

If she hadn’t ever admitted to lying about something, you’d be saying you have no reason to believe she’d lie.

She has ADMITTED to lying about serious things and seemingly thought it was hilarious, you’re saying you have no reason to believe she’d lie.

So essentially nothing she does could make you think that maybe, just maaaaaybe she could be spoofing about some things. Generally when I know someone has form for lying in real life I take a lot of things they say with a pinch of salt, it’s helpful, you should try it across the board.

No one said anything about her making the entire thing up. Again with the black and white thinking. No doubt they would both have their own slant on it and embellish things, it’s just ridiculous to use that logic to say you don’t think Lindsay could be lying.

Ah yeah evil mastermind Jenny, I’m sure she planned Lindsay turning people off the business with her behaviour too and ruining it. Poor Lindsay just can’t help herself with Jenny and her puppet strings

• Heart
Reactions: 29

heyyyyitsme

Chatty Member
It's so obvs that Jenny is part of the Illuminati and used Lindsay as a puppet to make money. Wake up sheeple.

• Haha
Reactions: 28

lunchable

Chatty Member
Even after the split, most people were Team L and kept subscribed. Gave her a chance and she just didn’t take it at all. So even if J was this evil mastermind who planned the whole thing-it is 100% Ls fault the business ended up failing.
But…but…but…Jenny’s boring! And bitched about Lindsay! And has no friends! And I saw Lindsay say that Evan and Principal Skinner were in the closet making babies and I saw one of the babies and the baby looked at me!!

Because all of it absolves Lindsay of any wrongdoing ever xx

• Haha
  • Heart

heyyyyitsme

Chatty Member
Does anyone else get second hand embarrassment for Jenny in that it’s pretty obvious she’s not going to go any further than the average b list “influencer” in Ireland? Sorry maybe it’s just me but I cringe seeing her podcast audience getting smaller and her attempts at the vlogs on YouTube. She’s going to live off of Evans connections and attend parties he’s invited to but it’s not going to go past that because she’s so uninteresting (online that is). In comparison to Lindsay at least who is so unhinged and unpredictable, I’m looking forward to seeing how Lindsay keeps adapting and hopefully succeeding
I've said it before, and I'll say it again. Jenny doesn't need Evan to be a success. The girls built a very successful brand with It Galz long before he was on the scene, and it's clear since the Galz broke up that Jenny did most of the heavy lifting. This is not me 'simping' for Jenny either. I want Lindsay to thrive too, and believe she will when she's ready. It just boils my piss when I see the misogynistic shit that Jenny would be nowhere without Evan. He's a photographer for Stellar ffs, he didn't reinvent the wheel.

• Heart