It Galz #14 Gloves vs shawl, who cares, we’re bored of it all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone needs to tell J that hearing about other peoples dreams isn’t as interesting as she thinks it is.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
....yet you are here reading about other peoples drama
I mean, isn’t it the general consensus that your dreams are only really interesting to yourself and nobody really wants hear about them? Just me?
Other peoples drama IS far more interesting than randomers dreams. So what your point? 😂

Reactions: 30
I mean, isn’t it the general consensus that your dreams are only really interesting to yourself and nobody really wants hear about them? Just me?
Other peoples drama IS far more interesting than randomers dreams. So what your point? 😂
Oops misread your comment 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Good Lord I hope it was a costume party. Jenny looks so hot but Evan looks like someone I’d cross the street at night for 😂

Reactions: 3
Poor lad is very unfortunate looking. J looks good but Evan looks like one of the playdoh figures in Kanyes new vid 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It was a 90s theme party, she mentioned it in a vlog. I’m assuming she’s trying to do Pamela Anderson? Looks great

Reactions: 11
Lindsay is in London. Posting about Batman somehow reminding her of her favourite Irish artist and tagging herself at glossier.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Jenny’s vlog this week from 11mins in: goes into the headspace she was in while she was creating content for it galz this time last year FYI

Reactions: 4
Jenny’s vlog this week from 11mins in: goes into the headspace she was in while she was creating content for it galz this time last year FYI
If I had a euro for every time she said "parasocial relationship", I wouldn't have to go to work tomorrow!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I actually was pleasantly surprised with how candid and insightful she was about the last few months of the podcast for her personally, and I respect that she left the relationship mostly out of it except for pointing out the obvious —that they were no longer connecting — and leaving the dirty laundry in the basket.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.