It Galz #14 Gloves vs shawl, who cares, we’re bored of it all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Delighted to see Jenny on James Kav’s podcast today… love when she cooks on YouTube, my fave part by miles!

Reactions: 6
was slightly reluctant to listen to L's new ep having read some of the comments but here i am, making dinner & fully invested in shauna's love life ...words I never thought I would say :ROFLMAO: hope L opens up on the pod a bit more.. miss her divulging her dating life

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Moo9595 said:
Yea her and Jenny went on collarme to try and get extra money way back when. A slave bought L the leather jacket she has with the red lining 😂
I was reminded of this when I saw her wearing the jacket.

Which pod did they talk about this in? Just sounds so wild.

Reactions: 2

God I couldn’t even guess how long back it was very very old anyway, fairly sure it was same pod they discussed licking each other out, they were talking about the wild old days 😂

It was the 'oink oink goddess' one, only relistened to it a few weeks back. So gas. I did always wonder how they got those legit cheerleader uniforms back in the day so this ep also cleared that up. I mean who the duck had money to buy a leather jacket and a cheerleader uniform during the recession but girls doing findom 😆

• Haha
It was the 'oink oink goddess' one, only relistened to it a few weeks back. So gas. I did always wonder how they got those legit cheerleader uniforms back in the day so this ep also cleared that up. I mean who the duck had money to buy a leather jacket and a cheerleader uniform during the recession but girls doing findom 😆
Great thanks, I must look it up 😂

How arrogant of J to commence a pod saying to give her 5 star ratings "it's the least ye can do". Wtf witch you're being paid by listeners for your pod, not doing bleeping charity work for free, nobody owes you anything

• Haha
  • Wow
How arrogant of J to commence a pod saying to give her 5 star ratings "it's the least ye can do". Wtf witch you're being paid by listeners for your pod, not doing bleeping charity work for free, nobody owes you anything
Calm down will ya ffs 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
what u on hun? loads of pods start off saying that..

Reactions: 14
A LOT of pods do this and nothing wrong with it imo

Bored on the way to work I checked on ig if J follows Karla and Claire. They don’t follow each other anymore. J doesn’t seem to follow anyone associated with LL. Find it strange since they all seemed pals. Wonder how that happened.

L and Karla have great chemistry I’m cracking up listening to this episode. It’s like listening to two friends having the absolute chats.Really cheered me up.

Reactions: 4
Yeah she kept saying to Shauna "we're in the same boat trying to get through this" about dating and finding a real long term/forever love.

She kind of mentioned as well how she is praised when she has a fella with her fam and society in generally. Like a fella equals happiness. I totally agree with her on that point. Once you have a partner people think you're sorted even if the reality is actual hardship.

Does anyone know if that chap Dave is actually gone?
It’s interesting. Even though we are supposedly her haters or something like that, it seems like a lot of the time we have L’s best interests at heart more so than the people in her life. Like none of us were praising her for being in a relationship because the relationship she had with her bf (or ex) seemed really unhealthy and that she’d probs be better off single.

Reactions: 3
Bored on the way to work I checked on ig if J follows Karla and Claire. They don’t follow each other anymore. J doesn’t seem to follow anyone associated with LL. Find it strange since they all seemed pals. Wonder how that happened.

L and Karla have great chemistry I’m cracking up listening to this episode. It’s like listening to two friends having the absolute chats.Really cheered me up.
Before the It Galz split, it did seem to me that L, Claire B and Karla K were a trio and J wasn't really included. I think L referenced the 3 of them having a group chat together and I remember one day they were posting stories hanging out just the three of them and no J. Always got the vibe that Claire and Karla didn't really like J, even before the split

Reactions: 15
That’s true L has made some good friends through the pod. J has Adam I guess. Someone mentioned Jack a while ago. Do J and Jack still hang out?

Reactions: 1
Jenny and Lindsay seemed to have no mutual friends despite being friends for years. Jenny always seemed to slot in with L’s friends and never seemed to have her own circle in Dublin which I think is where all the ‘Jenny has no friends’ talk came from. Jenny obviously does have friends but they mostly seem to be NY friends and school friends who she never got back in touch with until recently. I think their fall out can be a lesson to us all about having your own circle separate to your closest friend because you may end up with not many people if you fall out.

Reactions: 4
Do you take absolutely everything you read and hear as being completely earnest or are you just being wilfully obtuse because you don’t like Jenny? Hmmmmm

Do you take absolutely everything you read and hear as being completely earnest or are you just being wilfully obtuse because you don’t like Jenny? Hmmmmm
Hahahaha that sums up Tattle in general tbh a website that should be good craic just turns into people having insane irrational opinions. People who hate Lindsay do the same too.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.