It Galz #14 Gloves vs shawl, who cares, we’re bored of it all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually was pleasantly surprised with how candid and insightful she was about the last few months of the podcast for her personally, and I respect that she left the relationship mostly out of it except for pointing out the obvious —that they were no longer connecting — and leaving the dirty laundry in the basket.
Yeah she explained it in a really respectful way. It was actually interesting to get that insight from her.

Reactions: 10
Loved that vlog- you could tell she hated the audience at the end of it Galz I thought. It’s interesting to hear someone openly talk about that. I thought the part where she talked about audiences expecting rants you did at the start of your online career was very relevant to Lindsay

Loved that vlog- you could tell she hated the audience at the end of it Galz I thought. It’s interesting to hear someone openly talk about that. I thought the part where she talked about audiences expecting rants you did at the start of your online career was very relevant to Lindsay
Yeah I thought it was really nice for her to speak on her own part and how the podcast and audience were affecting her, leaving L completely out of it. It really made a lot of sense and helped me to understand where she was at. L should take bleedin notes and stop acting like the perpetual victim. The only person she’s a victim to is herself and her decisions.

Reactions: 12
I just thought the bit about "the pod will be out when it's out" and leave us alone type stuff was a bit off putting. Like yeah, if it's free or whatever fair enough. But if your on patreon and charging people then that's not the attitude you should have. People were paying them a fortune to make xgalz and seems a bit ungrateful to be moaning about it and being like that towards your audience who are paying your bills at the end of the day. Agreed she did look absolutely fab at the weekend!

My biggest influencer/instagram pet peeve is "bought this in an M but I could have fit in an XXS" :rolleyes:

Like clearly it fits you, the horror of being a medium is too much for them.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
My biggest influencer/instagram pet peeve is "bought this in an M but I could have fit in an XXS" :rolleyes:

Like clearly it fits you, the horror of being a medium is too much for them.
God that grinds my gears! “I got this in a medium cos I wanted it to be oversized” 🤬

Reactions: 16
When I see some people saying 'I should have sized down' on insta I usually take that as them offering advice for anyone thinking of buying from that website (for anyone between sizes etc)

Reactions: 7
When I see some people saying 'I should have sized down' on insta I usually take that as them offering advice for anyone thinking of buying from that website (for anyone between sizes etc)
Yeah - that sort of thing annoys me too, but to be fair - I don't think J actually meant it in this way. I literally just think she was saying 'size down from your normal size'.
But yeah I hate when influencers are like ' I wanted super oversized and baggy so I got a S, instead of my usual XS.' :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Reactions: 6
That's what I thought? Like how would they even know her address like. Bit invasive.
Very invasive but i presume its easily found - its the apt above the chasing that faces the sea in portmarnock - i assume you could find it handy on google maps

Reactions: 1
They all seem to be anonymous too. I'd be so concerned if I was Lindsay. Especially with the kids in the house. Why wouldnt they just send her a DM? Who even sends letters anymore, its bizarre.

Reactions: 6
They all seem to be anonymous too. I'd be so concerned if I was Lindsay. Especially with the kids in the house. Why wouldnt they just send her a DM? Who even sends letters anymore, its bizarre.
Ah no to be fair I'd say it's just fans of hers showing their support.

Reactions: 3
Bizarre and hate admitting it but I know exactly where she lives because she never hid the fact she lived above a Chinese on the portmarnock sea front

Reactions: 7
Knowing Irish postmen, you wouldn’t need an exact address for them to get it to her.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.