It Galz #14 Gloves vs shawl, who cares, we’re bored of it all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bloody love Jenny's vlogs. Shes just so consistent with them. Fair play to her getting a sponsor too. Also she threw in the fact there was no it galz buyout!!
Wonder if Lindsay has met up with her accountant yet? She’ll still have a tax bill 👀

Reactions: 5
I bloody love Jenny's vlogs. Shes just so consistent with them. Fair play to her getting a sponsor too. Also she threw in the fact there was no it galz buyout!!
Enjoyed this one too!

It's weird now to believe her and L were friends, she seems a lot more stable, especially when talking about mortgages

Reactions: 10
Was Itgalz a ltd company? I'd imagine it was..nightmare fuel having to deal with the tax implications on that I'd say. Not easy closing an ltd company when things go tits up

Reactions: 3
Was Itgalz a ltd company? I'd imagine it was..nightmare fuel having to deal with the tax implications on that I'd say. Not easy closing an ltd company when things go tits up
It was most likely a registered business. We Dunno if L ever actually closed the business though.. it’s still active and theres probably a small fraction of subscribers left.

Reactions: 2
Anyone notice J’s brother is the one producing James Kav’s new pod? Nice to have connections!

Really enjoyed J on fluently forward pod…. nice to hear her bouncing off someone else again!

Reactions: 13
Really enjoyed J on fluently forward pod…. nice to hear her bouncing off someone else again!
Definitely needs someone else, especially when discussing the likes of conspiracy theories and the red room type topics. I found her good on her own discussing euphoria, but hate when it’s these in depth theories and her basically reading off Wikipedia

I do think Jenny is more engaging/less dry with a cohost. Like the docket with Adam,I find it very entertaining. He’s a riot!

I don’t get the thing about ragging on Jenny for using connections. Surely anyone would and has. Seems petty to me.

Reactions: 8
Loved Jenny on Fluently Forward. Love that podcast too. She sounded so at ease in comparison to It Galz. I'm loving the co-star content too, its cracking me up.

Reactions: 9
I was watching Keelin Moncrieffs new YT vid, and she mentions that shes been watching Jennys YT vids - she said something like "I know I was beefing with the IT Galz before but im loving Jennys youtube" and jenny commented this on the vid. Im HOWLING

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Sorry all. That was really strange, i must have hit Post Reply by accident. I couldn't embed the Tik Tok and I gave up but it somehow posted.

It was a parody tik tok of a woman doing really dark exaggerated wings on her eyes like Lindsay. Funnier than it sounds.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.