It Galz #14 Gloves vs shawl, who cares, we’re bored of it all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Title courtesy of lilyrosedeep.

Feel free to recap!
Although there's probably not much to recap 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Where did she get the ezine idea lol sounds like something you’d do in a college marketing course
I think she loves the idea of being this underground icon and is kind of stuck in the tumblr hipster era - lot of actually cool ezines wur done in the early and mid 2000s and the gals seem to be big fans of that era. I was actually kind of looking forward to the zine (unpopular opinion I’m sure 😅) because I thought L & J would be able to find cool artists to collab on it. Now I’m thinking it would have just ended up being a jumble of selfies with glitch filters and pictures of tracey Emin’s art work pulled from Google images.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Anyone know if there is a thread for red scare? Can’t find one and dasha is pissing me off 🤣

Reactions: 2
I feel like she’s doing them a lot more than ag the start. She’s seeming a bit desperate with lashing out content. Also find it unsettling that she talks about kids on her tik tok. I’m very sensitive to that so could be overly sensitive. I just find it weird to post photos of kids online. Come for me with the reaching comments I just find it weird btw 🤣 how were her and Evan on the live

Reactions: 1
Thought the live was tragic, anyone else watch?
I just found at parts that Evan seemed really dismissive, and uninterested in what Jenny was talking about! It also kind of annoys me how she does all of her lives with him, he clearly doesnt listen to the pod so doesnt know what shes talking about alot of the time/almost rushes her through some parts! It just seems very awkward at times..

Reactions: 11
I just found at parts that Evan seemed really dismissive, and uninterested in what Jenny was talking about! It also kind of annoys me how she does all of her lives with him, he clearly doesnt listen to the pod so doesnt know what shes talking about alot of the time/almost rushes her through some parts! It just seems very awkward at times..
She should do her lives with Adam or on her own. Maybe she isn’t confident enough yet to do it on her own?

Reactions: 4
I feel like she’s doing them a lot more than ag the start. She’s seeming a bit desperate with lashing out content. Also find it unsettling that she talks about kids on her tik tok. I’m very sensitive to that so could be overly sensitive. I just find it weird to post photos of kids online. Come for me with the reaching comments I just find it weird btw 🤣 how were her and Evan on the live
We can hardly fault her for running her business correctly and “lashing out the content”. She has to keep her listeners happy and interested. (Not that I’m a listener but i can’t fault her actually working for her money, unlike some folks.. *cough* *cough* 😂)
Theres nothing wrong with her re-telling past life stories that are already out there, or being offered by her listeners. It’s only young kids that can recall their past lives (if it’s even real) and once they get older the stories stop. Adults don’t talk about remembering past lives.

Reactions: 14
I wonder did Jenny used us really need Evan there for her lives with itgalz when there was tension. So she felt kind of supported and now it’s imbedded in the routine but maybe no longer necessary

Reactions: 6
I wonder did Jenny used us really need Evan there for her lives with itgalz when there was tension. So she felt kind of supported and now it’s imbedded in the routine but maybe no longer necessary
Yeah probably.
I'm unsubscribed from Redroom pod now but I lived for the awkward atmosphere throughout it 😬😅😅😅😅

Reactions: 3
When J got with Evan her and L seemed to not spend any time together. They became like a trio. Must have been frustrating for L since J and her fell out before because of L getting with Jimmy. Seems kinda hypocritical. I remember there was an it galz live and J and Evan were arguing and L looked so awkward. Another when J called out L for something with her friends and not inviting her? Kind of feel like J used Evan to hang up on L rather than for “support”

When J got with Evan her and L seemed to not spend any time together. They became like a trio. Must have been frustrating for L since J and her fell out before because of L getting with Jimmy. Seems kinda hypocritical. I remember there was an it galz live and J and Evan were arguing and L looked so awkward. Another when J called out L for something with her friends and not inviting her? Kind of feel like J used Evan to hang up on L rather than for “support”
Wasn’t the Jimmy thing to do with Jimmy’s behaviour and character specifically, not just because L had a fella? Agree it’s hypocritical if they fell out cos L had a boyfriend but that wasn’t my reading of it

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.