It Galz #14 Gloves vs shawl, who cares, we’re bored of it all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As a legal eagle, legal fees are expensive in this country. Most things settle out of the court financially in civil cases to a) save face and b) reduce solicitor's costs. Whether we actually hear about any of this or actually see the girls rocking up to the four courts is unlikely.

Defamation would have to be at a level where someone destroyed your character. J and L are both doing just fine in that regard. Likely it's just a business winding up issue and one side wants financial compensation.

Once you start suing a former friend it shows that your friendship was fairly transactional to begin with, but that is just my opinion.
Agree with this they will 100% settle out of court. J must be seeking financial compensation as Lindsay essentially “took over” their company without any form of buy out.

Reactions: 18
Sorry but J driving around in a fancy Merc when she doesn’t even have her full license is a joke! She lives in Dublin it’s not like she can’t get from A to B without a car.
Wow this made a lot of people mad 🤣🤣🤣 My point was she didn’t need really to be driving anywhere before her test so why risk it, she seems to get the dart or train a lot of the time anyway. She was so freaked when she scratched it, wouldn’t have been a big deal if she was practicing in a cheaper car!! Fair play to her for passing anyway so doesn’t really matter now.

Wow this made a lot of people mad 🤣🤣🤣 My point was she didn’t need really to be driving anywhere before her test so why risk it, she seems to get the dart or train a lot of the time anyway. She was so freaked when she scratched it, wouldn’t have been a big deal if she was practicing in a cheaper car!! Fair play to her for passing anyway so doesn’t really matter now.
It's been a while since I did my test but I remember trying to get practice in ahead of time. I have a cheap aul car myself. Personally, I think Mercs are a bit OTT because cars aren't my 'thing'. I suspect they're not J's passion either. But if a Merc is what's to hand, what's she supposed to do: get a little beater to satisfy you? (As it happens, I live in Dublin and you're right: you don't need a car here - unlike in many parts of the country - but it makes life easier. Hard to blame them for opting for a bit of comfort when they're pretty solvent.)

Reactions: 7
First of all the model of merc that J and E have isnt even that fancy, its probably one of the most basic models (going from what i see in her vlogs) . You could probably buy a good better spec golf for a similar price. So dont be fooled!

Secondly, i wonder how much bank that old It galz patreon page is making a month, surely there are some people out there who haven't thought to cancel it yet, and who is still raking that in... .. LINDSAY???

Reactions: 11
Could J not just reach out and ask for half of what’s being made on the old patreon? I doubt it’s a lot of money because the subscribers went way down during the split

Could J not just reach out and ask for half of what’s being made on the old patreon? I doubt it’s a lot of money because the subscribers went way down during the split
L was saying that since the split her and J have not spoken at all. Sad really.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Would she even need to buy Jenny out if she’s not using it Galz Patreon anymore? Like what’s to buy? I’d think you only need to buy her out if you’re continuing the company.

Reactions: 2
I caved and signed up :)
That episode with Claire was a good insight into what happened.
Thought it was interesting that she said she's feeling lonely these days. Even if her and Jenny weren't getting along too much I'd say she still feels the void of being around another person so much.

Reactions: 6
Secondly, i wonder how much bank that old It galz patreon page is making a month, surely there are some people out there who haven't thought to cancel it yet, and who is still raking that in... .. LINDSAY???
Yep, and they advertised and sold the 5 nights in Liberty Hall as It Galz. I think Jenny would be owed money from that too. Obscure comparison but Posh Spice still made money off the Spice Girls reunion tour a few years back even though she didn't part take, because she is still part of the business. I like both girls as people but from a business perspective I think Jenny is dead right to go after what is owed to her.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Yep, and they advertised and sold the 5 nights in Liberty Hall as It Galz. I think Jenny would be owed money from that too. Obscure comparison but Posh Spice still made money off the Spice Girls reunion tour a few years back even though she didn't part take, because she is still part of the business. I like both girls as people but from a business perspective I think Jenny is dead right to go after what is owed to her.
Yeah but that’s royalties from music because Spice Girls is still a brand and they went on tour. It Galz has been dissolved

Reactions: 2
Yeah but I reckon Jenny and Lindsay came to an agreement that Lindsay would buy out Jenny's half of the business because Lindsay kept using the name and the Patreon. Then I think Lindsay never coughed up the money.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.