It Galz #14 Gloves vs shawl, who cares, we’re bored of it all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still FIRMLY believe he was the primary cause of the fall out. Rotten bastard lost us our pod and the girls a decade of friendship. Very sad

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I’d say there was a lot of elements in their break up, but I do think Jenny having Evan made her ‘put up’ with Lindsay less. Even when she was with Michael, Lindsay was always her main person. When Evan took that place, I think it made Jenny less dependent on Lindsay and in turn less patient with her tumultuous life. Your man was probably the final straw but I’d imagine there was many other factors including tattle comparison

Reactions: 10
Bearing in mind that they fell out over Jimmy too. She seems to have this relationship pattern where she struggles to balance people in her life when she is in love, so I don't think Richie Rich is fully to blame. We all have patterns, it's all about understanding them when we start a new relationship. I'm not criticising her at all saying that btw, I'm currently coming out of a relationship realising I've been repeating the same tit since I was in my teens 🥴

Reactions: 13
Might be controversial to say but I do think she was a willing participant in the changing appearance/lifestyle etc. I remember someone saying here at the time that she would spin it that he forced her if it didn’t work out for her. Not saying he wasn’t controlling but I always think she goes to extremes when describing someone after a fall out (jimmy,Jenny, this man now)

Reactions: 19
I feel J was always very possessive of L and both girls definitely change to suit the men their with. The change with L was worrying and the impact he had on her life. She’s lucky she has good friends who stuck by her.

I feel like the church/her upbringing may have led her into controlling relationships. People have patterns it’s common for people to have more than one toxic relationship.

Reactions: 4
I feel J was always very possessive of L and both girls definitely change to suit the men their with. The change with L was worrying and the impact he had on her life. She’s lucky she has good friends who stuck by her.

I feel like the church/her upbringing may have led her into controlling relationships. People have patterns it’s common for people to have more than one toxic relationship.
Definitely- if you listen back to their episode about why they fell out it seemed very much that Jenny couldn’t handle not being Lindsay’s number one- in the jealousy episode with Sarah Jenny openly admits she’s a very jealous friend.

Reactions: 2
The last episode of It Galz with them as a duo was actually a year ago today btw! What a mad year. I do wonder if they’ll ever be friends again, even if it’s not for like 20 years. Some people go through way worse tit and end up becoming friendly again years later so who knows?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She basically admitted on the last ep with Pete she was pushing through with this Dave chap for her kids. A life of stability for them that she couldn't provide herself. She must of been desperate for it to work and just lost herself in the full thing.

Reactions: 3
I'd imagine that when L got with Evan's mate the dynamic changed for everyone involved completely.

The bf seemed like a controlling prick and you know how those men are? They convince the women they're with that they're protecting them and the world is out to get them.

I'd say it's possible that he didn't have a good word to say about Jenny and really egged Lindsay on with any insecurities or gripes she had with her and J's relationship. Couple that with Jenny bitching about L and it's a recipe for disaster.

If you look back on L's statement after Itgalz it was all about J bitching about people she loves. Would you say that meant the fella? I wonder was J just giving some home truths about him and L couldn't hear it because of the headspace she was in?

L as much as said on the last pod that the relationship ruined aspects of her life including friendships, work, her self esteem and she only really stopped it when it was getting to her family.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I'd imagine that when L got with Evan's mate the dynamic changed for everyone involved completely.

The bf seemed like a controlling prick and you know how those men are? They convince the women they're with that they're protecting them and the world is out to get them.

I'd say it's possible that he didn't have a good word to say about Jenny and really egged Lindsay on with any insecurities or gripes she had with her and J's relationship. Couple that with Jenny bitching about L and it's a recipe for disaster.

If you look back on L's statement after Itgalz it was all about J bitching about people she loves. Would you say that meant the fella? I wonder was J just giving some home truths about him and L couldn't hear it because of the headspace she was in?

L as much as said on the last pod that the relationship ruined aspects of her life including friendships, work, her self esteem and she only really stopped it when it was getting to her family.
Yeah - I think you've hit the nail on the head here.

It must be hard on L looking back on all of this.

Reactions: 5
I really really hope L does not jump into a relationship after this. I am not blaming her for ending up in toxic relationships but given it has been a pattern, I hope she goes to therapy or gets some kind of help to break the cycle. I remember when Itgalz did an ep with womens aid and being kinda shocked that L was seemingly so oblivious to the fact that her relationship with your man was toxic. Maybe she was aware but just chose to ignore the signs but I hope going forward that isn’t the case. I know she says she wants stability for her kids but she has to realise that being in a toxic relationship is not providing the stability she thinks it is.

Reactions: 11
I think a big factor is her age. And dont kill me for saying that, I'm the same age as her with no kids. I'm just out of a relationship wondering should I just grin and bear it with the ex cuz society says women have a shelf life where as men are free to helicopter their manky dicks into the grave 😩

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
The last episode of It Galz with them as a duo was actually a year ago today btw! What a mad year. I do wonder if they’ll ever be friends again, even if it’s not for like 20 years. Some people go through way worse tit and end up becoming friendly again years later so who knows?
I'd say there would be a possibility of that if there wasn't money and business involved. That's where things got really messy

She basically admitted on the last ep with Pete she was pushing through with this Dave chap for her kids. A life of stability for them that she couldn't provide herself. She must of been desperate for it to work and just lost herself in the full thing.
Fair enough if she was still on the social welfare and a struggling single mother. She was making a bomb from it galz at the time she met him

Reactions: 5
I think a big factor is her age. And dont kill me for saying that, I'm the same age as her with no kids. I'm just out of a relationship wondering should I just grin and bear it with the ex cuz society says women have a shelf life where as men are free to helicopter their manky dicks into the grave 😩
Helicopter their manky dicks into the grave 🤣 Absolutely do not grin and bear it with the ex!! You’ll end up miserable and/or divorced eventually. Not worth it at allllll

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Fair enough if she was still on the social welfare and a struggling single mother. She was making a bomb from it galz at the time she met him
I was thinking the same thing. If she really wanted stability for the kids surely instead of spending all of that money on expensive, designer crap, holidays, doing up the flat she would have saved every penny and put it towards buying them a home. There was serious money involved there for a while so I don't really understand why someone earning that much would latch onto a man for the money in that situation. I'm not sure where moving in with him after a few weeks shows her desire for stability either.

I feel like sometimes L says things because she knows it will play well with the loving, single ma image that people go soft for whereas if she said I loved the bougie lifestyle he had and it made me feel like a bad witch to have that as well it wouldn't go down as well.

Reactions: 13
I was thinking the same thing. If she really wanted stability for the kids surely instead of spending all of that money on expensive, designer crap, holidays, doing up the flat she would have saved every penny and put it towards buying them a home. There was serious money involved there for a while so I don't really understand why someone earning that much would latch onto a man for the money in that situation. I'm not sure where moving in with him after a few weeks shows her desire for stability either.

I feel like sometimes L says things because she knows it will play well with the loving, single ma image that people go soft for whereas if she said I loved the bougie lifestyle he had and it made me feel like a bad witch to have that as well it wouldn't go down as well.
I think she couldn’t get approval for a mortgage as a 1 income self employed household

Reactions: 1
I think she couldn’t get approval for a mortgage as a 1 income self employed household
Maybe, so you put the money away until you can you don't spend it all. Not if you are desperate for stability for your children.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.