It Galz #14 Gloves vs shawl, who cares, we’re bored of it all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t L take over the It Galz insta and turn into Lipstick Lessons? Surely she owes J money for that?

Reactions: 8
Didn’t L take over the It Galz insta and turn into Lipstick Lessons? Surely she owes J money for that?
I wonder how that would work- the instagram isn’t where their money came from, but now she’s using their instagram to promote a new company- is there anyway for J to claim from that?

Reactions: 2
I wonder how that would work- the instagram isn’t where their money came from, but now she’s using their instagram to promote a new company- is there anyway for J to claim from that?
I wondered this too! I know nothing about businesses but if it’s just an Instagram page then surely it’s a bit of a reach? But as I said I don’t exactly know so there could be some takeaway from that

Reactions: 2
I wondered this too! I know nothing about businesses but if it’s just an Instagram page then surely it’s a bit of a reach? But as I said I don’t exactly know so there could be some takeaway from that
I know that people buy/sell Instagram pages with thousands of followers for money so I don't think it's something she can just take over without some kind of deal in place.

Reactions: 4
I agree with you I find myself rooting for her at the minute, on the most recent pod when she discussed how badly the split affected her for months, literally shaking all day with anxiety and acting manically (she referenced meeting up in the park with x Galz) it really made me feel for her.

It must be hard if the reason they split was Jenny bitching about her and now she is suing her, I’d say there’s a real feeling of injustice
Oh come on! Jenny was batching WITH her sisters, they were all at it and then one of them flipped it- and the reason for the batching was absolutely a legitimate reason.
The court case is totally legit too, J hasn't seen a penny since the split and L spent it all.

Reactions: 10
Oh come on! Jenny was batching WITH her sisters, they were all at it and then one of them flipped it- and the reason for the batching was absolutely a legitimate reason.
The court case is totally legit too, J hasn't seen a penny since the split and L spent it all.
While I don’t think bitching is that bad, I think you need to be brain dead to think you can properly witch about someone to their sisters and get away with it. Discuss the issue yes, agree yes, but she was obviously going in on her. Dumb on her part she obviously overestimated her position

How do we know L spent it all , I think J is entitled to sue but that’s a MASSIVE guess to say she spent it all

Reactions: 6
I know L can't say anything about J but why doesn't she address the full Riloh situation? Or has she?
She did say on a live ages ago that she didn’t leave him or something like that but I remember people on here felt it was vague

I actually think it was that she said he was with her but didn’t say if he came when she initially moved out, or something like that

Reactions: 1
why do I have a feeling that this is Jenny..

Reactions: 9
🤣🤣 serves me right getting called L for suggesting someone was J when it’s a pet peeve of mine when people do it on here

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think the who buyout situation was that L could continue the itgalz/xgalz brand (and keep the old eps) but she would have to pay J to do so because they came up with it together and did the old eps together. So, I think L using the old itgalz insta for her new pod doesn’t matter as much as it isn’t using the itgalz brand. But seeing as L seemingly didn’t buy J out, it is probs unfair that she is using the same insta account for her new pod because the people following that accoint would’ve been from when it was itgalz.

Reactions: 3
It does. A monkey can drive an automatic!
Is she claiming she’s unbelievably skilled at driving or something? 😂 We’re all here for a gossip and a bit of a witch but I don’t really get what point you’re trying to make haha. Even if she’s bragging about the car she drives does it really matter whether it’s manual or automatic? Haven’t seen her make out she’s unreal at driving

Reactions: 10
Couldn’t care less whether Jenny is driving a manual or automatic!! At least she got up off her hole and got on the road. If Lindsay doesn’t want to learn how to drive then fair enough too.. not everyone HAS to drive and if they do then ok then 🙄

Reactions: 15
I'm jealous of anyone that can pass the test, irrespective of manual or automatic. It's heavy stressful.

Reactions: 12
Literally and also they live Malahide direction, they're hardly smack bang in town, bus takes ages to town from out there and traffic is mental! Not surprised they have a nice car at all, they're in their 30s, he has camera equipment they're hardly going to be in a Golf lol
Have you seen the price of a golf lol. You're taking 45k for some of them!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.