It Galz #14 Gloves vs shawl, who cares, we’re bored of it all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has L moved to Spain. Do her children go to school anymore? Sorry if this has been discussed way back but I lost interest when she wasn't on Instagram regularly. I never had any interest in Jenny

Reactions: 4
I was thinking the same thing. If she really wanted stability for the kids surely instead of spending all of that money on expensive, designer crap, holidays, doing up the flat she would have saved every penny and put it towards buying them a home. There was serious money involved there for a while so I don't really understand why someone earning that much would latch onto a man for the money in that situation. I'm not sure where moving in with him after a few weeks shows her desire for stability either.

I feel like sometimes L says things because she knows it will play well with the loving, single ma image that people go soft for whereas if she said I loved the bougie lifestyle he had and it made me feel like a bad witch to have that as well it wouldn't go down as well.
That’s true, I forgot how much she was making when she was with him. One thing I kinda get from L every time she’s out of a relationship is that she never takes responsibility for the role she played. I have no doubt that her exes are toxic etc. but she also has a tendency to make really crappy decisions in relationships and in general.

Reactions: 17
That’s true, I forgot how much she was making when she was with him. One thing I kinda get from L every time she’s out of a relationship is that she never takes responsibility for the role she played. I have no doubt that her exes are toxic etc. but she also has a tendency to make really crappy decisions in relationships and in general.
100% she is the girl that screams toxic every time. Jimmy was toxic, Jenny was toxic, now the latest ex was toxic. I do really like L and maybe everyone else really is the problem but I would love to see her go to therapy and live her best life not go back to going wild on insta or whatever cuz she thinks that's when she was last happiest.

Reactions: 13
I love lindsay but my god she's on holidays for weeks on end............must be financially doing alrite !!!!

Reactions: 12
I love lindsay but my god she's on holidays for weeks on end............must be financially doing alrite !!!!
Haaa I think she might be staying with her sister? If not this time has in the past. Family holidays where you fly budget and dont really eat at/go to expensive places in the day time cause you’re with your kids aren’t really that expensive anyways.

Reactions: 8
Evan on sosue’s holiday/shoot I see

correct me if I’m wrong but I remember a time Jenny was giving out because people used to ask her how she coped with Evan shooting and partying with Ireland’s best looking women all the time. She used to go mad when people said it 😂 I remember Lindsay and her were speaking about it and L was like “ah but come on, like roz Purcell is one of the best looking women I’ve ever seen” and J was so snappy and raging 😂
This was ages ago now

• Haha
Reactions: 13
God I couldn’t even guess how long back it was very very old anyway, fairly sure it was same pod they discussed licking each other out, they were talking about the wild old days 😂
Was that one of the Patreon exclusive episodes?

Lindsay looks so beautiful in the peach dress 😍
I was thinking that. She looks so good when she dresses like that. I think that pic she had in the denim shorts are shirt made her look like the cigarette Mom filter on tiktok lol.

Also, is J after getting some new botox or something? In her stories she looks so different, especially her eyes. I can't stop looking at them haha. Have they pulled her eyebrows up too high or something?

1655115274024.png

I was thinking that. She looks so good when she dresses like that. I think that pic she had in the denim shorts are shirt made her look like the cigarette Mom filter on tiktok lol.

Also, is J after getting some new botox or something? In her stories she looks so different, especially her eyes. I can't stop looking at them haha. Have they pulled her eyebrows up too high or something?

View attachment 1339607
Very alien head like

L is so beautiful imo and her figure is to die for. J is looking very different these days, did she get jaw filler? Think I’ve asked this before but no one answered and I can’t stand to watch the vlogs anymore to see if she mentioned it. Her personality just grates on me, she’s dull as dishwater imo. L could possibly have moved to Spain… seems like she’s been there ages!! I could totally see her doing something impulsive like that 😬😬😬😬😬

Reactions: 10
100% she is the girl that screams toxic every time. Jimmy was toxic, Jenny was toxic, now the latest ex was toxic. I do really like L and maybe everyone else really is the problem but I would love to see her go to therapy and live her best life not go back to going wild on insta or whatever cuz she thinks that's when she was last happiest.
I bet as many people she says are ‘toxic’, say she is too. That’s not to say that the people she had/has relationships with aren’t toxic but she also seems very toxic. I said toxic too many times and now hate that word. :)

L is so beautiful imo and her figure is to die for. J is looking very different these days, did she get jaw filler? Think I’ve asked this before but no one answered and I can’t stand to watch the vlogs anymore to see if she mentioned it. Her personality just grates on me, she’s dull as dishwater imo. L could possibly have moved to Spain… seems like she’s been there ages!! I could totally see her doing something impulsive like that 😬😬😬😬😬
She doesn’t look like she’s had jaw filler. But then again filler can be v subtle.

View attachment 1339607
It could be a filter or something

Reactions: 4
To be fair L seems to be a great friend, sister and mother. Her romantic relationships are toxic though. She jumps into them way too quick but again I think the church and her upbringing have a lot to do with that.

Pete and Shauna have said that she helped them through a lot on the last episodes of LL. We all saw her change a lot last year and Pete really seemed to understand and stuck by her. It’s sad that J couldn’t have been there for her.

J is well able to hold a relationship down that’s one thing but she doesn’t come across as a good friend to me.

The word toxic is everywhere these days it’s lost all meaning 😮

• Heart
Reactions: 6
To be fair L seems to be a great friend, sister and mother. Her romantic relationships are toxic though. She jumps into them way too quick but again I think the church and her upbringing have a lot to do with that.

Pete and Shauna have said that she helped them through a lot on the last episodes of LL. We all saw her change a lot last year and Pete really seemed to understand and stuck by her. It’s sad that J couldn’t have been there for her.

J is well able to hold a relationship down that’s one thing but she doesn’t come across as a good friend to me.

The word toxic is everywhere these days it’s lost all meaning 😮
I dont see anything to suggest J was a bad friend. She seemed to really love the kids. I remember even Evan posting something really encouraging about Riloh and I thought he must be really good skin. J was basically another sister.

I agree that her upbringing has skewed her view on relationships but at some point we all need to take accountability and realise we are adults.

Reactions: 17
Does anyone remember the photo she posted on her story briefly and then took down? She was standing in the lift with Dave behind her and he had his hand in the waistband of her shorts. His fave wasn’t shown, but I’m not sure the photos posted previously are him

Reactions: 2
She dropped the kids and L pretty easy. You don’t do that if you really love someone. What I’m saying is that we have proof L is a good pal from their own mouths. We have no proof J is a good friend… and if it’s true what L was saying then J could have been a better friend to help her through a controlling relationship. That’s just me maybe but I feel like J is clever she could have done done better. I always felt that J used L to get a platform and then when things got bad planned to jump ship. She started RR and the vlog so quick. Didn’t seem that affected at all to me whereas L was all over the place for the year only seems to be overcoming it in the last month or so.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She dropped the kids and L pretty easy. You don’t do that if you really love someone. What I’m saying is that we have proof L is a good pal from their own mouths. We have no proof J is a good friend… and if it’s true what L was saying then J could have been a better friend to help her through a controlling relationship. That’s just me maybe but I feel like J is clever she could have done done better. I always felt that J used L to get a platform and then when things got bad planned to jump ship. She started RR and the vlog so quick. Didn’t seem that affected at all to me whereas L was all over the place for the year only seems to be overcoming it in the last month or so.
This is bonkers. Was it not L that dropped J after J said something about her then posted that big long post about how great she is and how crappy J is? L left one of her kids to move in with that fella, do you really think J could have done anything? And holding it against her because she had her tit together and didn't have a breakdown for a year? Grown ups usually have bills to pay and need a job/business to pay for them, what choice did she have after L locked her out of itgalz, she was supposed to just sit around crying about for a year?

These are people in their 30s ffs not children but J behaving like a woman in her 30s is evidence she is a crappy person, right.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.