It Galz #14 Gloves vs shawl, who cares, we’re bored of it all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Loving LL (and the theme music oddly enough) but yeah I do wish they were more frequent.. even a mini episode on a Friday or something. Think the big difference between LL and RR is that LL is just more organic.. I get J puts a lot of research into her topics and I think that's where L fell down last year, she was trying way too hard to keep subscribers and the content just seemed really forced. There's something nice about just listening to natural chit chat even if it's L on her own.

also as annoying as shaunaghs accent is dare i say i am fully invested in her dramatic dating life and WE NEED A PART 2 :ROFLMAO: or some insight on L's dating life too now that she;s single

Reactions: 8
New here — can’t possibly go through all of the threads on the two girls to find an answer but did we ever find out for definite what caused the split??!

Jenny back at it with the horrendous clothes, wtf is this?
How good would the top have been with a light block colour skirt, she literally misses every time with 50% of her outfits lol. That skirt is hideous

Reactions: 6
I get a Roz Purcell vibe from J's outfits - Roz can look a bit random at times, but at least she pulls from vintage/re-tailored clothing I suppose.

The psychedelic skirt just screamed Roz to me for some reason, fairly sure she had a similar colour palate recently. The top is gorgeous, but would have gone with a different skirt colour. Colour block as a commenter already said above.

I suppose J's still finding her style after years of the denim cut offs and fishnets 😂

Reactions: 11
L looks stunning in her holiday pictures. She’s glowing now she’s single again. J is gorgeous but is trying too hard with the style.

Reactions: 9
J looks stun in the latest grid pic. Not a fan of the pink thing but I see a lot of young ones around town wearing similar. I think that 70s style is just in fashion.

Reactions: 12
Mary Kate Slattery
Just having a little stalk here after listening to the LL with lauren. I see Lauren's friend Eimear Varian (who she referenced takes all her reels etc) is commenting on lots of Lauren's ex's (aubrey) new gf insta posts... sorry my sentence structure is all over the shop!

Reactions: 1
New here — can’t possibly go through all of the threads on the two girls to find an answer but did we ever find out for definite what caused the split??!
No, that it was J bitching about L doesn’t seem to be disputed but no one knows what was said

Reactions: 2
seen evan earlier coming out of his white merc.........im sorry but white cars scream CHAV !!! im sorry but has to be said

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.