It Galz #14 Gloves vs shawl, who cares, we’re bored of it all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another patreon exclusive podcast 🥴 since Jenny launched her podcast on Patreon I noticed Adam and 'I'm Grand Mam' seem to only release onto there. I know IGM lads were touring so maybe that's why, but I've no interest in subscribing to anyone's Patreon, let alone multiple.
I think more and more podcasters are realising their worth and deserve to get paid for it

Reactions: 8
I think I’ll wait for a few eps to be released and then sub, least I’ll get an overall feel for it then and see if it’s worth sticking with. I’m happy to pay a fiver a month to people who put out content I enjoy. An hour+ podcast every week helps me get out for a walk so it’s worth it I think!

Reactions: 4
Looking forward to lindsays new pod. Hopefully she can be consistent

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Lol at her rebranding the itgalz page, as I was surprised that she had so many followers so quick and thought people must have a real genuine interest in the new pod. Now we won't get a real sense of that as she's not set up a new page.

Reactions: 10
I did have a laugh at her saying she’s broke and putting what sounds like a Cosmopolitan themed podcast behind a paywall. Meanwhile she’s been traveling nonstop the past few months. Honestly this sounds like the most boring podcast. I give it 3 months before she starts missing deadlines and giving unfulfilled promises.

Reactions: 14
To be fair that is pretty much what they did with X Galz so it's hardly reinventing the wheel but I do see your point.
That’s not at all what they did with X galz? It was a free pod weekly (it galz) and a paid pod weekly (x galz).

I did have a laugh at her saying she’s broke and putting what sounds like a Cosmopolitan themed podcast behind a paywall. Meanwhile she’s been traveling nonstop the past few months. Honestly this sounds like the most boring podcast. I give it 3 months before she starts missing deadlines and giving unfulfilled promises.
3 months is generous

Lol at her rebranding the itgalz page, as I was surprised that she had so many followers so quick and thought people must have a real genuine interest in the new pod. Now we won't get a real sense of that as she's not set up a new page.
She is too scared to start from scratch I think. Being able to use the itgalz insta is definitely an advantage but I kinda wish she would just take the leap and start on a fresh slate.

She definitely should start from a fresh slate. She’s totally scared to create a fresh pod and platform (like Jenny did) because she doesn’t know how and/or can’t bothered to figure it out. Like we saw with ItGalz. The guests lined up are so boring. She had Lauren whoever on already… yeah she’s gorgeous but what else to talk about?

At least this thread will be more active lol.

Reactions: 9
If Jenny used the old itgalz insta and changed it to Red Room, Lindsay would have DRAGGED her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
If Jenny used the old itgalz insta and changed it to Red Room, Lindsay would have DRAGGED her 😂
Its bad cos its always Ls actions that make me respect J more, but L lazily utilising the its gals account again shows J in a great light.

Reactions: 15
Have to say I’m very much looking forward to L’s new pod. It’s very much aligned to the it galz brand so it makes sense that she’d use the Instagram. It was sat there idle with almost 20k followers who were into that style of content. She’d be silly not to capitalise on that. She’s clearly worked hard on it and given herself time to prerecord episodes. I for one will be subscribing sure why not? If it’s not for you just unsubscribe. It’s only a few euro. I’ve missed it galz a lot so feel it’s worth a go.

Reactions: 12
Have to say I’m very much looking forward to L’s new pod. It’s very much aligned to the it galz brand so it makes sense that she’d use the Instagram. It was sat there idle with almost 20k followers who were into that style of content. She’d be silly not to capitalise on that. She’s clearly worked hard on it and given herself time to prerecord episodes. I for one will be subscribing sure why not? If it’s not for you just unsubscribe. It’s only a few euro. I’ve missed it galz a lot so feel it’s worth a go.
Using the old page is lazy imo, you'd crucify Jenny for the same....
Sorry I mean she'd crucify 👀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
If Lindsay can get someone to sort the admin element of it and have half-decent guests to bounce off, the podcast will likely be more successful than Red Room. The content has more potential to be relatable/of interest to young women and she has the personality to make it work.

She has every chance of making this happen for herself. She just needs to work hard!

Reactions: 13
New member...defending Lindsay...1 message...

...Lauren from Discord, is that you?

(I'm joking! 😅)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I agree with you there but think the constant comparing is overdone at this point. J is clearly driven, works hard, utilises Evan and has a marketing background. She’s professional and could definitely be up there with the bigger bloggers. It doesn’t sit right with me saying L is lazy and comparing their work ethic. J is a woman with no kids and a partner. L is raising two kids on her own so with no partner to help her run the home etc and created a job for herself while working from home. She doesn’t get enough credit for that in my opinion. I wonder if the threads will ever separate on here now they have their own individual podcasts.

Reactions: 11
I just think it shows a lack of confidence in what she is doing, she is afraid of not getting loads of followers to a new page or whatever. I don’t think she should have used the page tbh but I do think it shows she’s very nervous

The "she shouldn't have used it galz insta" is already getting boring. I couldn't give a tit personally but gas that so many morally righteous are insisting she should start from the ground up when there's an account with loads of followers just sitting there, like L should be some beacon of morality ffs 😅

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.