It Galz #14 Gloves vs shawl, who cares, we’re bored of it all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I noticed Jenny dropped into her vlog she just got a call from her solicitor ..

Reactions: 11
Is it normal? Like I understand the secondary school kids if they're going through gender stuff and the parents are involved...but an 8 year old?

Maybe she's copying her Mam and rebranding lol

Added: My mates who are secondary teachers deal with name changes a little bit nowadays re gender fyi
I don’t even think it’s a gender thing. I think it’s just her crazy imagination. Good for L to encourage it but going as far as the teachers calling her Coco is a bit mind boggling

Reactions: 3
I don’t even think it’s a gender thing. I think it’s just her crazy imagination. Good for L to encourage it but going as far as the teachers calling her Coco is a bit mind boggling
If the teacher is then I'd say half the class has followed suit. Poor teacher probably has a full different roll book compared to the start of the year :ROFLMAO:

If Luna can be Coco then Mary who sits beside her deserves to try life as Donatella 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Lots of children go through phases of renaming themselves or having an alter ego, often to cope with challenging situations such as finding school difficult or making friends etc. Teachers will go along with things like this following discussions with parents if it’s felt that it’s in the best interest of the child or it makes them feel more comfortable. It’s usually a phase that kids grow out of pretty quickly.

Reactions: 4
This weeks guest on Lipstick Lessons is Shaunaj 😥
I just find her so irritating to listen to...

Reactions: 10
I have to say I was not mad about Shauna on the podcast, nothing against her personally but I don’t get why Lindsay thinks anyone wants to hear from her? All other guests have some kind of a platform and a story to tell, to me Shauna just sounded like a normal girl with no specific story to tell and it felt like a waste of my time listening to her.

Reactions: 6
I have to say I was not mad about Shauna on the podcast, nothing against her personally but I don’t get why Lindsay thinks anyone wants to hear from her? All other guests have some kind of a platform and a story to tell, to me Shauna just sounded like a normal girl with no specific story to tell and it felt like a waste of my time listening to her.
I haven't listened to the episode yet - what's it about? Just wondering cause L had her on before and the podcast was like 2 hours long

Reactions: 2
New drinking game guys - take a shot every time J says ‘Warholian’ on the new Red Room, can’t promise that you won’t be end up hospitalised

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That’s so cruel to speculate someone is pregnant from a still of a video. It was only in the pod with AOK where she said she’s conscious of her stomach and that people on here have zoomed into pictures where she’s bloated and said she’s pregnant. J has the same when wearing those shorts. Loads of women have it unless they are teens 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 26
That’s so cruel to speculate someone is pregnant from a still of a video. It was only in the pod with AOK where she said she’s conscious of her stomach and that people on here have zoomed into pictures where she’s bloated and said she’s pregnant. J has the same when wearing those shorts. Loads of women have it unless they are teens 🙄

Its cruel to be on a gossip site dedicated to talking about people but here we both are

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
If you're worried about people being cruel you're in the wrong place.

• Haha
New drinking game guys - take a shot every time J says ‘Warholian’ on the new Red Room, can’t promise that you won’t be end up hospitalised
When you all recover from that you can do the Lipstick Lessons drinking game and take a shot everytime Shauna says 'dyaaaaknoww wha I meeyaannn'

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This weeks guest on Lipstick Lessons is Shaunaj 😥
I just find her so irritating to listen to...
I actually cant with her she ROTS me. Complete dose. How had no one told Lindsay's she's not a good look for the pod. If shes Shauna on again so soon I shudder to think who else she's lined up lol.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.