It Galz #14 Gloves vs shawl, who cares, we’re bored of it all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bizarre and hate admitting it but I know exactly where she lives because she never hid the fact she lived above a Chinese on the portmarnock sea front
Oh really?! Suppose it wouldn't be too difficult to find so. I remember her saying the Chinese downstairs phone is always ringing so I suppose you could piece it together really

Oh really?! Suppose it wouldn't be too difficult to find so. I remember her saying the Chinese downstairs phone is always ringing so I suppose you could piece it together really
They also could have just reached out to her to ask for her address? Lol

Omg I had a look at them. They could easily all be from one person 😂
One is typed, one is a little scribbley and the other two look like the exact same handwriting. Now THAT would be hilarious.

Reactions: 4

One is typed, one is a little scribbley and the other two look like the exact same handwriting. Now THAT would be hilarious.
Why would they ask her address and then send anonymous letters though..?

Yeah imagine 😂😂😂

Anyone else find it gas how Jenny was featured in Stellar for microdosing... shes done it a handful of times like 😂 Clearly making use of Evan working closely with Stellar.. not a hope she would have been included otherwise 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Does anyone else get second hand embarrassment for Jenny in that it’s pretty obvious she’s not going to go any further than the average b list “influencer” in Ireland? Sorry maybe it’s just me but I cringe seeing her podcast audience getting smaller and her attempts at the vlogs on YouTube. She’s going to live off of Evans connections and attend parties he’s invited to but it’s not going to go past that because she’s so uninteresting (online that is). In comparison to Lindsay at least who is so unhinged and unpredictable, I’m looking forward to seeing how Lindsay keeps adapting and hopefully succeeding

Reactions: 10

Honestly I wouldn’t be surprised if they are all from her to herself 🤭

Reactions: 10
Anyone else find it gas how Jenny was featured in Stellar for microdosing... shes done it a handful of times like 😂 Clearly making use of Evan working closely with Stellar.. not a hope she would have been included otherwise 😅
Do people read Stellar?!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Does anyone else get second hand embarrassment for Jenny in that it’s pretty obvious she’s not going to go any further than the average b list “influencer” in Ireland? Sorry maybe it’s just me but I cringe seeing her podcast audience getting smaller and her attempts at the vlogs on YouTube. She’s going to live off of Evans connections and attend parties he’s invited to but it’s not going to go past that because she’s so uninteresting (online that is). In comparison to Lindsay at least who is so unhinged and unpredictable, I’m looking forward to seeing how Lindsay keeps adapting and hopefully succeeding
I've said it before, and I'll say it again. Jenny doesn't need Evan to be a success. The girls built a very successful brand with It Galz long before he was on the scene, and it's clear since the Galz broke up that Jenny did most of the heavy lifting. This is not me 'simping' for Jenny either. I want Lindsay to thrive too, and believe she will when she's ready. It just boils my piss when I see the misogynistic tit that Jenny would be nowhere without Evan. He's a photographer for Stellar ffs, he didn't reinvent the wheel.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I've said it before, and I'll say it again. Jenny doesn't need Evan to be a success. The girls built a very successful brand with It Galz long before he was on the scene, and it's clear since the Galz broke up that Jenny did most of the heavy lifting. This is not me 'simping' for Jenny either. I want Lindsay to thrive too, and believe she will when she's ready. It just boils my piss when I see the misogynistic tit that Jenny would be nowhere without Evan. He's a photographer for Stellar ffs, he didn't reinvent the wheel.
ah here, this is surely different

there's not a hope that rubbish would be featured were it not for Evan's connection

Last edited:
Reactions: 11

there's not a hope that rubbish would be featured were it not for Evan's connection
I think what they’re saying is that Stellar is full of fluff shite and Jenny has a podcast and vlog and is a micro influencer/public figure so it’s not mad that she’d be featured. I do feel like her + L always had some media connections even if they weren’t often covered as a duo. J is much less controversial now that she’s not connected to L.

Reactions: 7
Yeah - that sort of thing annoys me too, but to be fair - I don't think J actually meant it in this way. I literally just think she was saying 'size down from your normal size'.
But yeah I hate when influencers are like ' I wanted super oversized and baggy so I got a S, instead of my usual XS.' :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
In Js defence I get it, I ordered a corset from house of cb before Xmas in my normal size and was shocked how big it was. Thought their sizing would be tiny!!!

L casually body shaming daily mail snaps of Kylie Jenner post baby. This mad witch persona ain’t it Lindsay. She did say herself that she’s “bringing witch back” repeatedly on her live but 35 year old women telling someone in their early twenties to get a tummy tuck and put on a bikini is gross. Does she not realise she has followers who have just had babies?

Galz.. it’s not that hard to get featured in Stellar. It’s an Irish magazine. She’s been a podcaster for years. I’m sure they were featured as itgalz before Evan too. This is so gross an misogynistic and thinking far too highly of Stellar 😂 They scrape the barrel for content.

Reactions: 22
L casually body shaming daily mail snaps of Kylie Jenner post baby. This mad witch persona ain’t it Lindsay. She did say herself that she’s “bringing witch back” repeatedly on her live but 35 year old women telling someone in their early twenties to get a tummy tuck and put on a bikini is gross. Does she not realise she has followers who have just had babies?
Those comments were truly disgusting, Kylie literally had a baby a few weeks ago and she's telling her she needs major surgery in the form of a tummy tuck? She's in no way overweight either and just appears to be dressed casually? Lindsay is 100% one of those women who was back in her skinny jeans leaving the hospital and made sure the world knew it 🙄 She's gross

Reactions: 11
Those comments were truly disgusting, Kylie literally had a baby a few weeks ago and she's telling her she needs major surgery in the form of a tummy tuck? She's in no way overweight either and just appears to be dressed casually? Lindsay is 100% one of those women who was back in her skinny jeans leaving the hospital and made sure the world knew it 🙄 She's gross
She actually admitted to getting back into her Spanx and biker shorts for a hospital pic with Luna when they were taking her home. Purely to show how skinny she was. So toxic.
It really makes her look terrible posting commentary on young womens post baby bodies. Just cause she’s in a baggy jumper and leggings like?! L don’t “bring witch back”. Those bitchy podcasts she posted after the split made me unsubscribe. You would finish the pod feeling the same way you feel after leaving a toxic person who spends their time talking horribly about people.

Reactions: 22
Print media is dead. While I do believe Evan is a big help for her to get into those circles, Stellar mag will literally feature ANYONE😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The fact that she’s falling for a PR stunt by the kardashians in a bid to humanise Kylie too… L’s type of criticism will have people flocking to defend kylie- which is what they want

Reactions: 2
The fact that she’s falling for a PR stunt by the kardashians in a bid to humanise Kylie too… L’s type of criticism will have people flocking to defend kylie- which is what they want
Exactly. When will people realise that NOTHING, I mean NOTHING the Kardashians do is without rhyme, reason ,agenda or a hidden deeper meaning. They’re Marketing Geniuses.

Reactions: 9
what did she say about Kylie??
It's on her story still.

There are pictures of Kylie in a grey baggy jumper and leggings.
Her exact words were - 'Get a god damn tummy tuck and get into a bikini pronto...I see no girlbossery here'

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.