It Galz #14 Gloves vs shawl, who cares, we’re bored of it all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tbf, I think at this point most people know that L likes to be controversial. Her being insensitive when talking about someone else’s depression is exactly the type of content I’d expect from her.
Did she say she’s aiming to release a pod episode every Wednesday or she will be? Because aiming to do something is very different than actually doing something.
Sorry, she said she will be, so hopefully she is able to keep this up.
It's Wednesday and she had an episode up first thing this morning - so far so good! 😅 Has anybody listened to todays episode? I have never heard of the gal she is interviewing so not sure what to expect.

Reactions: 4
Sorry, she said she will be, so hopefully she is able to keep this up.
Ah, thx for the clarification. I just know whenever L says she aims to do something, not to take it seriously. But I’m glad she is actually committing to a schedule. Will be interesting to see if she can stick to it!

Reactions: 3
I hope she will be as controversial as she says she will be. We need more drama from her lol. Maybe if it’s a train wreck I’ll sign up.

Reactions: 2
Who’s the guest today?
I haven't listened to the full podcast yet. Its a girl called melamurder on Insta - she's a single mother of 2 young kids and a dancer.
As I said, I haven't finished the episode but so far what struck me is how well Lindsay spoke on the anger she felt years ago when Riloh's dad left and went to England and she was left with all the responsibility of raising a child whilst he got to do what he wanted and earn money and not contribute to her financially or even commit to Skype calls with his son. Honestly, it sounded like it must have been a really tough time.

Reactions: 9
Loved the episode with mela murder. L is definitely better with guests. She’s got a talent for connecting with people and getting them to open up but doesn’t try and pull stuff out of them. Melumurder had such an interesting story. My guilty pleasure is Azealia Banks so loved hearing about her too. Loved hearing two mams talking about what they went through. Dying for more episodes now

Listened to all 4 eps of Lipstick Lessons today and I wasn’t sure what to expect but I really like it! more so the interview eps, Lindsay’s one solo ep was slightly waffly, she defo thrives more interviewing other people/with a co host but even the solo ep was pretty listenable.
I understand why people may be apprehensive to sign up but I was pleasantly surprised. Fair play to her. I hope the podcasts success is a slow burner.

Reactions: 7
Anyone still listening to redroom?
I keep forgetting to unsub but haven't listened in a while. Am I missing anything?
I pretty much have been - I really enjoyed the Scientology stuff and a few other eps but I am finding the last few to not grab my attention as much.
I enjoyed the docket w Adam a lot and I wish they’d do more together it’s nice to break up the heavier topics with things that are more tangible or ‘pop’ culture style ( sorry that’s prob not a great description but I hope ye get what I mean)

I haven't listened to the full podcast yet. Its a girl called melamurder on Insta - she's a single mother of 2 young kids and a dancer.
As I said, I haven't finished the episode but so far what struck me is how well Lindsay spoke on the anger she felt years ago when Riloh's dad left and went to England and she was left with all the responsibility of raising a child whilst he got to do what he wanted and earn money and not contribute to her financially or even commit to Skype calls with his son. Honestly, it sounded like it must have been a really tough time.
Thanks !!

So funny that Jenny thinks she’s “stopped getting personal” while simultaneously vlogging her life. If anything we know more about her life and relationship now then when she was in it galz or am I missing something? L is the one whose stopped sharing her personal life.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So funny that Jenny thinks she’s “stopped getting personal” while simultaneously vlogging her life. If anything we know more about her life and relationship now then when she was in it galz or am I missing something? L is the one whose stopped sharing her personal life.
There’s a bit of a difference between watching someone Make coffee and talking about anal sex to be fair 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I still find it pretty personal to vlog a weekend getaway but each to their own 😅

I must say I’ll miss the Gossies review now from the galz this year can only imagine the commentary already 🤣

Reactions: 16
Please, please, please Lindsay, if you are reading this…. Can you do a full post mitten on the bleeping gossies? Please and thanks 🥰🙏🏾

Reactions: 10
Loved Jenny’s vlog this week! But oh my god- fair play to her I could never record myself vlogging infront of my partners friends parents! 😂

Did anyone see Lauren Bejaouis insta story? her and L are doing a live once a month and are looking for ideas for topics to cover.

Reactions: 3
Did anyone see Lauren Bejaouis insta story? her and L are doing a live once a month and are looking for ideas for topics to cover.
At this stage I think the person who benefited most from the split is Lauren haha. I wonder will her Instagram grow from this, she's been really stuck for years with very little growth. I actually quite like her and her content, she seems very grounded, very easy to listen too also, no random shrieking lol

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.