It Galz #14 Gloves vs shawl, who cares, we’re bored of it all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The "she shouldn't have used it galz insta" is already getting boring. I couldn't give a tit personally but gas that so many morally righteous are insisting she should start from the ground up when there's an account with loads of followers just sitting there, like L should be some beacon of morality ffs 😅
I just pointed out that she’s a hypocrite because she’d tear J a new one on live if she done the same. Seems like you’re easily bored as it’s only just happened ? Better than a quiet thread and if it bores you that much 👉🏼🚪

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I just pointed out that she’s a hypocrite because she’d tear J a new one on live if she done the same. Seems like you’re easily bored as it’s only just happened ? Better than a quiet thread and if it bores you that much 👉🏼🚪
Defensive much, sheesh 😆😆😆

The "she shouldn't have used it galz insta" is already getting boring. I couldn't give a tit personally but gas that so many morally righteous are insisting she should start from the ground up when there's an account with loads of followers just sitting there, like L should be some beacon of morality ffs 😅
No one here has made it a moral issue? Saying something is lazy/lacks confidence isn’t a moral judgement lol

I agree with you there but think the constant comparing is overdone at this point. J is clearly driven, works hard, utilises Evan and has a marketing background. She’s professional and could definitely be up there with the bigger bloggers. It doesn’t sit right with me saying L is lazy and comparing their work ethic. J is a woman with no kids and a partner. L is raising two kids on her own so with no partner to help her run the home etc and created a job for herself while working from home. She doesn’t get enough credit for that in my opinion. I wonder if the threads will ever separate on here now they have their own individual podcasts.
It’s funny how even after the split we still compare the two. I mean I do it to, but it must be kinda tit to always be seen in comparison to the other.

Reactions: 3
I agree with you there but think the constant comparing is overdone at this point. J is clearly driven, works hard, utilises Evan and has a marketing background. She’s professional and could definitely be up there with the bigger bloggers. It doesn’t sit right with me saying L is lazy and comparing their work ethic. J is a woman with no kids and a partner. L is raising two kids on her own so with no partner to help her run the home etc and created a job for herself while working from home. She doesn’t get enough credit for that in my opinion. I wonder if the threads will ever separate on here now they have their own individual podcasts.
I never got this argument, that we should be more impressed by Lindsey working as she has kids? So what, plenty of people have children and work much more difficult jobs/hours than L! And also it’s incredibly reductive to view women without children as having an easier life

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I never got this argument, that we should be more impressed by Lindsey working as she has kids? So what, plenty of people have children and work much more difficult jobs/hours than L! And also it’s incredibly reductive to view women without children as having an easier life
L has her children in school / swimming I imagine. Children are a full time job period. What we need to do is recognise that. The reality is J has more time to pour into a business and she lives with her partner to share household chores. It’s more reductive to ignore the fact that single mothers are doing unpaid work but ok.

Reactions: 6
She would have been stupid not to use the old page 🤷‍♀️ I can't see an issue with it apart from the fact it's what she should have done the name change in the first place rather than try to keep It Galz limping along

Reactions: 5
L has her children in school / swimming I imagine. Children are a full time job period. What we need to do is recognise that. The reality is J has more time to pour into a business and she lives with her partner to share household chores. It’s more reductive to ignore the fact that single mothers are doing unpaid work but ok.
I don't think anyone could or is arguing that children are full time work. The issue with the 'single mother' crux is Lindsay bragged about what easy money X Galz was for such little work. If that was the case then I don't think she deserves a pat on the back for juggling it with the kids.

Reactions: 10
L has her children in school / swimming I imagine. Children are a full time job period. What we
I don't think anyone could or is arguing that children are full time work. The issue with the 'single mother' crux is Lindsay bragged about what easy money X Galz was for such little work. If that was the case then I don't think she deserves a pat on the back for juggling it with the kids.
Plus plenty of single mothers work full time - with demanding jobs and bosses on their case, commutes and so on. Riloh and Luma are in school for long emough each day for L to get a podcast a week done.

at the height of X galz they were earning almost 20k a month on the patreon alone. I agree with her it was easy money especially in regards to the work load. I can’t stand influencers like Molly Mae who pretend they work harder than everyone else when I don’t believe that to be the case.

Reactions: 2
exactly!! I don’t doubt that most women, particularly those who are mothers bear the brunt of unpaid labour in a household but as you say, L has talked about, even boasted about how she was getting money for doing very little work. And while I’m sure setting up a new pod has its challenges, I would hardly say it’s the most taxing job a person could have and if anything, is very compatible with being a mother as she can work hours that suit her lifestyle

Reactions: 8
Ths thread used to be so fun, I think most fans of It Galz originally were v independent and opinionated and that aligned with the girls and how they were.

But now I feel like you could say the sky is Blue and someone would disagree.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She would have been stupid not to use the old page 🤷‍♀️ I can't see an issue with it apart from the fact it's what she should have done the name change in the first place rather than try to keep It Galz limping along
Why should L get to use the old page and not J?

Reactions: 6
I assume because L carried on the brand. J went a completely different direction and L is going for a more it galz style? L got access to all the platforms when J stepped down so why wouldn’t she use them?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I assume because L carried on the brand. J went a completely different direction and L is going for a more it galz style? L got access to all the platforms when J stepped down so why wouldn’t she use them?
How did L carry on the brand up until now lol? What brand? Itgals was obviously dissolved as a brand.

ETA I don't think J would have just 'stepped down' as easily as you are making out, she obviously has more of an interest in podcasts than L, so far anyway.. L has admitted the only reason she is making a new pod and Patreon is that she has no money?

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
You are unbearable - it’s quite obvious what don’t you understand L was doing Patreon by herself and J went a separate route very different from the it galz brand. L spoke about how she kept on the brand and it now rebranding why is that so hard to compute?

Reactions: 2
Jeez ok hun chill, all I asked was how she carried on the brand cause i haven't seen anything carried on from said brand in months but ok xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 7
You are unbearable - it’s quite obvious what don’t you understand L was doing Patreon by herself and J went a separate route very different from the it galz brand. L spoke about how she kept on the brand and it now rebranding why is that so hard to compute?
Because she made an absolute show of herself when she was carrying it on by herself ? Exposed just how much J done in the background and that L was just the face of it all. People aren’t giving her credit for carrying itgalz on alone because she may as well have not with the amount of effort she put in.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She should have started with a clean slate disregarding any negativity associated with the past brand image. Also what is the point in using that page which many people have surely lost interest in itgalz why not build an audience who have chosen to follow you out of genuine interest? Its giving herself false hope in regard to expectations of signs ups if she's judging that off of how many followers that page has. Where as if she set up a new account she would have an indication of actual interest

Was any information ever revealed as to why they split?

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.