Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

barre19

Chatty Member
It’s on the DM!!! 😡

0B22A322-F26D-4461-9D0B-19B322981739.jpeg

That sub-header reminds me of the time my then-three year old randomly walked into the room, said “there’s no poo in my pants Mummy”, and walked out again. 😶
Dear Reader, there was, in fact, poo in her pants.

• Haha
Reactions: 60

KikiFromNy

VIP Member
I don’t believe this for some reason

View attachment 1724079
And then they said "Ma'am, we are gay and you are truly the most amazing woman and Mother we have ever met doing policing. Absolutely amazing. We don't understand how your husband could ever leave you for a bogan whore. The job you are doing here is tremendous! Absolutely tremendous!" 🙄

PS I forgot to add these grown men and coppers had tears streaming down their faces over the love and beauty they had just witnessed that is Alice. Tears!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

Mad Betty

VIP Member
Alice should be in jail. This is abusive not only to Ioan but to their children. She just said Ioan hates Ella. Who does that? What utterly disgusting behavior all because he went to NYC to work and took Bianca with him.

Fuck her. Throw everything at her.

• Heart
Reactions: 57

Mad Betty

VIP Member
She just said he perjured himself in court again. This is abuse. This is all done to harass him while he's away working. She has historically done this. She attacks when he's away. She tried to sabotage him and shame him publicly.

I wouldn't show her an ounce of mercy. This is intentional harm, IMO.

I worry about the girls alone with her. She's showing just how emotionally unstable she is.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 51

Mad Betty

VIP Member
I don't believe for one second the police have paid Alice a visit she's getting desperate to get the DM attention.
I seem to recall that the GoFundme was set up with pleas of poverty and not being able to feed the girls just as Ioan and Bianca left for Europe. It was timed to make the DM just as they arrived on the red carpet in Monte Carlo, no? And now again just as they arrive in NYC for another work event. Yes, one could surmise that this is all another DM attention grab to hurt them.

No words.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 49

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
AE: I was interested in addiction to be honest. I'm a binger but have never been addicted. I gave up smoking cold turkey. I wanted to know what real addiction was like and it definitely helped.

Denial is not a river in Egypt.

AE: I have hated people before, but only because they have done things to me or somebody I love. Can't understand this hatred of somebody because you fancy your chances with her soon to be ex-husband.

That's strange. She really should understand it as she hates Bianca because she fancies her chances with B's boyfriend.

AE: They know absolutely NOTHING and yet they spend hours and hours trying to invent things I have done. If you have to invent them, why?

I'll give you a clue dear. 113 pages. Ring a bell? Welp's ginormous pdf? A 3 year DVRO?

AE: My kids LOVE me. I laugh when I see "I just feel sorry for those poor kids" LOL!

Parental alienation is still child abuse even if the kids LOVE the alienator. And it's not funny either.

• Heart
Reactions: 47

BessieNessie

VIP Member
The police are holding a vigil in her front yard for the 2 hours sleep she lost. There will be a nationwide manhunt tomorrow for Sunshine and sparkles’ from Twitter who may or may not but definitely didn’t call the cops.

It’s all connected to the pair she cannot name, one she was married to, the other is his Australian girlfriend. She cannot tweet about them anymore due to the malnutrition that has left her bed bound and unable to work.

• Haha
Reactions: 47

Mad Betty

VIP Member
Sweet feck she's lost the feckin plot and broke the you know what ! 🙈
This is some of the sickest behavior I have ever seen. Good God, she is obsessed with them. How long has it been now? And she's still this fixated? She's clearly stalking Bianca's Instagram via a sock account. How else would she be seeing anything she posts?

Alice needs an intervention. This is such disturbing behavior.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 46

Mad Betty

VIP Member
Alice talks about her life with the girls like Ioan is dead and they're fatherless. It's appalling. They have a loving father who would take them for a period if she actually booked a job. She acts like staying in LA is her only option. Ioan had to take work overseas and made it clear he struggled with being away from his family but HE had to make the money to support everyone.

She continues to show just how unwilling she is to be cooperative or engage in productive co-parenting.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Kwala

So let me get this straight - a woman who has claimed she can't get a low-paying job because she is accustomed to spending a lot is now receiving handouts from two people who appear to be of fairly low means themselves (Ol' Salad Cream has mentioned being a bus driver).

This is despite her boasting, within the past week, of owning some valuable, easily sellable assets and still living in her house which contains significant equity that she declared she'd be evicted from in August.

Every time I think she's shown us the full extent of what a scrounging, self-entitled twat she is, she manages to reveal even more dregs of her personality.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 45

Mad Betty

VIP Member
And a holiday weekend and Friday - when lawyers are out of touch - same MO we've seen for almost two years.
Alice has an ongoing pattern of weaponizing her SM against Ioan. It's her abuse tool. And yes, on holiday weekends when she knows no one will stop her.

This will be used against her and she's too consumed with jealousy and rage to understand just how much she's damaging herself.

I'd push for a court ordered psychological assessment of her. It will protect everyone.

• Heart
Reactions: 44

M33L4

VIP Member
“I am very self sufficient”. Hahahaha
Stop!!! She’s actually lost it.

• Haha
  • Sick

welp

VIP Member
"They interviewed the kids separately at one point and come back to tell me that the kids loved me to pieces and there were absolutely no signs of abuse. "

No police officer ever would say this :ROFLMAO:

anyway the original post didnt breech the RO, what followed did tho. she is so predictable lmao

welp

VIP Member
Alice hun, you stopped being a actress about ten years before your husband left lmao
Screenshot_20221105-190206_Twitter.jpg

• Haha
  • Angry
  • Sick

sh1tsandgiggles

VIP Member
What an amazing shit storm she has created for herself!
there’s no way the police story is true. She’s made that up for sensationalism and to cover her arse from anyone saying she’s drinking/taking drugs, and to concern Ioan and ruin his trip.

I agree with @welp. The time has come now for Bianca to post some lovely photos of her and her BOYFRIEND. She’s pussy-footed around her for long enough and she should just live her life now. She owes Alice NOTHING after this breach of the RO and abuse.

As for Lupenis, what an embarrassing human he is 😂

As for the people sending her money- they also need a reality check.

if she was any sort of mother and cooked healthy home cooked meals for those girls, you could easily stretch $26 over 3 days. It won’t cover 3 days of Panda Express I agree.

what she said about Ella. My sweet God. Absolutely DISGUSTING UNFORGIVABLE HORRIFIC - CUNT! As someone else said earlier, Ioan needs to go for the jugular this time. If only to be able to say to Ella that he’s not putting up with this shit anymore coz he obviously doesn’t “hate” her and he won’t put up with her “mother” spreading lies and poisoning their relationship anymore. Put your foot down Ioan and get angry. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!

• Heart
Reactions: 43

Mad Betty

VIP Member
if this is how she tries to spoil Ioan's NYC trip without breaking the RO she is a genius
View attachment 1723539
edit: if she needs the money now when did she request it?
View attachment 1723558
She couldn't be any more obvious. She found out they're in NYC and Ioan is performing so she takes to Twitter to plead poverty.

So she created a GoFundMe to beg for money because she was broke all while leaving her $2000 Cameo earnings untouched all the time? That seems incredibly manipulative and dishonest to me. What else has she lied about?

More theatrics to take a swipe at Ioan. I don't believe for one moment he hadn't fulfilled his responsibility to provide support. Her lawyer would be all over him.

She hadn't tried to create any meaningful income for herself but continues to beg for money. Amazing.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 42