Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MarkC1387

VIP Member
So she's knocking back the gin, sobbing about politics and being consoled by her children? She's doing Ioan's custody lawyers' work for them.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

NarcRage

VIP Member
It was only four days ago she said she had two brand new and boxed pairs of Louboutins ....and yet the hard of thinking followers start sending her money?

You know you've hit hard times when you're down to your last two pairs of $900 shoes....

• Haha
  • Angry

raiseseyebrow

Her whole “if I get a boyfriend I can’t love my kids at the same time” shit is just another part of her PA. She’s trying to communicate to the kids that Daddy has a girlfriend so Daddy isn’t able to love them anymore.

She’s actually evil.

• Sick
  • Sad

BessieNessie

VIP Member
She is unkempt, overweight, she has a drink problem, she lies about like a slug all day trying to evoke pity, she has no money, no job, is a well documented abuser, is embroiled in a damaging legal case, with no prospects of picking up her lacklustre acting career.
That’s her Tinder bio sorted. 👏🏼👏🏼

• Haha

sevenyearbiatch

Chatty Member
Fuck me Alice, there’s just no limit to your vicious is there? ‘He hates Ellla’ - if Ioan lets that one slide, then there’s really no hope.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Tabitha D

VIP Member
She’s lost her tiny mind because he’s gone to a prestigious event with Bianca, it’s as simple as that. Also, is she saying she wants to hurt Bianca by posting those pics? She’s absolutely deranged. She will never let go.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Diamonds60

VIP Member
Bianca saw the pap and threw the walking stick on the trolley. I feel really sad about that. She looked quite stressed on the phone in those pap pics too. I bet she didn’t anticipate getting seen with her walking aide. Talking about aides I have a son with a hearing aide and in his times of crying that he just wants to be normal I have shown him Biancas Instagram and it helped him. So thank you Bianca for that.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 40

Mad Betty

VIP Member
She buys $75 sunscreen for herself and sends out pleas for more because it was discontinued so likely spent a good chunk stocking up. No one needs sunscreen that is that expensive.
She then bitches on Twitter that she's broke and can't fill Christmas stockings for the girls that she's started early. I don't believe that for one minute. I see that as a manipulative ploy to get money from her hard working fans and it worked. Two gave up a total of $300.

Unconscionable.

• Heart
  • Sick

WinterSolstice

VIP Member
She buys $75 sunscreen for herself and sends out pleas for more because it was discontinued so likely spent a good chunk stocking up. No one needs sunscreen that is that expensive.
She then bitches on Twitter that she's broke and can't fill Christmas stockings for the girls that she's started early. I don't believe that for one minute. I see that as a manipulative ploy to get money from her hard working fans and it worked. Two gave up a total of $300.

Unconscionable.
The fuck does she need sunscreen for, she never goes outside?

• Haha
  • Heart

NarcRage

VIP Member
"I'm at the gin and tonic in the bed" has to be a thread title.
Let's not forget this important Alice revelation in the run up to the custody hearing.
I wonder if she gets up to make them or has her 9 year old bring them to her?

Reactions: 39

M33L4

VIP Member
I’m sick to my stomach. Surely the abuse of those girls and Ioan has to be stopped now? She’s an absolute disgrace!

• Angry

BessieNessie

VIP Member
Fun trivia ..

Q. What do Alice’s various out-of-town acting offers have in common with her various ailments?

A. They don’t exist.

Edit - Halloween. So poor humiliated E, went as the neglected daughter of an addict mother.. again. 😞

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart

SusieTCones

VIP Member
Basic bitch seeks sugar daddy to use and abuse.
Worst. Hallmark. Movie. Ever.

Seriously, it all reads like some bad Twitter-based fiction writing workshop.

“After her heart is broken, a divorced mother devotes herself to her children. Wanting only her happiness (and a new father), her children urge her to date again. Her 13yo daughter arranges a “meet cute” with a divorced tech CEO on the friendly hiking trails of Los Angeles.

Will she surrender to love again? Will she have room in her heart for her daughters AND her new man? Coming soon, it’s A New Step-Daddy for Christmas.”

Critics give it 🫶🫶🫶🫶🫶

• Haha

SusieTCones

VIP Member
I’ve surprised myself at how angry I am over Alice’s shenanigans. Her entitlement, her narcissism, her stupidity, and her dysfunction all make her a toxic toad of a human being.

In an effort to put a little positivity in the world today, I’m going to say this: I hope Ioan and Bianca have a happy, blissful visit to NYC. I hope he and Matthew Rhys are able to spend some time together and enjoy each other’s company. Cymru am byth! 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

• Heart