Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Humbugged

Nothing Bianca said so far is Wiccan. The Secret is most certainly not Wiccan.

And Alice, running into a teenager's room to mess with their privacy isn't being eccentric, it's being a cunt.

And about wanting Ioan and being jealous over it. Here's the thing. I think Ioan is good looking (a bit old for me and not exactly my type, but I wouldn't say No based on his looks - he is objectively very handsome). Plus he's Welsh speaking, which is a huge plus for me. That said, very few things would dry me up as fast as a dude going Wuw you for ever and ever baby angel mwa mwa. JFC I feel second hand embaressment just writing that. So Bianca can keep him. Or Alice. Or any lady here. Ugh.
She is a Catholic

Reactions: 5

MarkC1387

VIP Member
Was that Wicca mention a DM because I don't think @welp captured it?

That said, it's the kind of shit AE would come out with. As for BW, she is new agey even if her background is Catholic. Crystals, the Secret etc.
Yeah it looks like an Instagram DM. I don't know who she's talking to though.

Reactions: 5

Diamonds60

VIP Member
She would be tapering down on orals by now. Not ideal but I suppose good masks in the plane.
Edit.. also was this thing suppose be live or is it pre filmed?

Reactions: 4

kingseven

VIP Member
if she took it at 18 that was barely the first year it was available. Unless of course this is a signal that SHE is the fertile one of the couple...
I hadn’t even thought of that. How vile.

But sadly in keeping with everything else she has done.

• Sick
  • Sad

SusieTCones

VIP Member
Doesn’t she have a grey tick so doesn’t need to pay for one? What is happening now with them?
I think grey ticks were a short-lived experiment. Now, if you tap on the blue tick on a Twitter user’s account page, it’s supposed to tell you why they have a blue tick. Either they are “notable” or they’ve subscribed to Twitter blue.

F444EC97-BB1A-46CC-B89E-C5489319AA9B.jpeg

SusanC

VIP Member
The criteria for being on the NHS transplant list are fairly straightforward. He’s been in dialysis long enough to (past long enough, actually) to have qualified. There are reasons Tony isn’t on it yet and heart health probably isn’t one of them.

So you think it's something else?

dich65

Liz called Alice a fellow survivor which made me lol

On the other hand though she is a very questionable character herself and basically punished her partner by writing a book about their life just because he sobered up and left her. I guess Alice sees her as her role model in this aspect.

Liz is also a good example for how far Alice could have gone "career"-wise if she wouldnt have been so obvious about her being actually the abuser in her relationship.
Who is Liz Fraser?

• Haha

Diamonds60

VIP Member
Doesn’t she have a grey tick so doesn’t need to pay for one? What is happening now with them?

Reactions: 3

NarcRage

VIP Member
This thing in New York - it's on Monday isn't it? Why didn't he fly out Sunday or Monday and still see them Saturday?

NarcRage

VIP Member
If they are headed to New York is Ioan missing another visitation?

I thought the NY thing was later this month?

RatOVan

Anyone watching "The Watcher" and seeing mAlice in the estate agent woman .. can't unsee it!

Reactions: 2