Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #142 The life we have taken on here requires a higher income

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Many thanks and congratulations to @kingseven for the new thread title!! 🌹

Please pop any sensitive or off-topic stuff behind a spoiler.

Newbies, please read up on the wiki by clicking the pink button up top.

Suggest in bold any new thread title suggestions when we reach 900 posts & vote so they're easy to find.

Please stick to the main players and what they do or say. Keep it on Tattle.
(Link to terms and rules at bottom of each page)

Link to the last thread: https://tattle.life/threads/ioan-gr...king-tons-of-wine-being-a-troll-online.34528/
===============================
Domestic Abuse is real - help is available.

Domestic Violence / Domestic Abuse (DV/DA) includes mental, emotional, and psychological abuse and may include physical, sexual, and financial abuse.

Unlike physical abuse, narcissistic abuse and parental alienation leave no physical marks. A form of psychological and emotional abuse, they are invisible and difficult to prove. Yet, their effects are lasting and harmful.

For anyone (male or female) who would like to reach out for support, some links are posted in the wiki and also behind the spoiler
Words from @Mad Betty:
1660700230071.png

When you've had "too much of Alice",
please remember these wonderful words of @ReturningthePearls:

1656777334565.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
There is a doctor Alice has started following and seems very into Alice. This is his Instagram he’s a blue tick. And his Twitter I’m pretty sure is fake.

EBA3F41B-7085-4D99-A74D-C9C0042E2699.jpeg

6A461E02-5AB3-4280-BF33-375F1A6C5B2A.jpeg

Anyway it was fairly obvs to me enough to check the account out. Alice is a fool.
The photos on the Twitter are found in this blue tick Instagram account.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
No Alice, I don't fancy Ioan. I just don't find him attractive. In fact, 20 years ago I thought YOU were really pretty in Blackball but of course you stuffed that up by showing your true colours and how evil you are didn't you? So there's the reason I dislike you and want you to get your comeuppance - because you're an awful person - nothing to do with your ex.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Thank you @StoneMountain 🙏🏼 and congrats @kingseven on the fab title 🙌🏼🙌🏼🎉

She always has to put criticism down to something other than herself (or as she calls it ‘hate’ 🙄).

George Clooney, Brad Pitt, take a seat, Ioan Gruffudd has entered the room. Who knows, we might get a sniff of his Welsh lamb chops.

Alice if we fancied our chances with Ioan we would resent Bianca not you. As usual you’re making no sense at all.

75E0ECEF-3788-4EF0-9845-6041C463A471.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
There is a doctor Alice has started following and seems very into Alice. This is his Instagram he’s a blue tick. And his Twitter I’m pretty sure is fake.

View attachment 1700333
View attachment 1700335
Anyway it was fairly obvs to me enough to check the account out. Alice is a fool.
The photos on the Twitter are found in this blue tick Instagram account.
The words gullible, stupid, irresponsible all come to mind. This is not the first time she has done this.

If she didn't have 2 children in her care (I use the term loosely) it would be funny, but this continuous lack of judgement puts those girls at risk.

She obviously doesn't have the capability to screen these types of people on her own SM, so she can't be properly safeguarding her children's online presence, IMO.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
The words gullible, stupid, irresponsible all come to mind. This is not the first time she has done this.

If she didn't have 2 children in her care (I use the term loosely) it would be funny, but this continuous lack of judgement puts those girls at risk.

She obviously doesn't have the capability to screen these types of people on her own SM, so she can't be properly safeguarding her children's online presence, IMO.
Also he says he has a million questions to ask her in the DM. So he’s direct messaging her pretending to be someone else. He’s prob after any $ she gets in divorce. Seems like a scammer to me.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Things that didn’t happen: episode 4,434

It looks like elderly person humor hasn’t grown on me yet.

58386505-26FD-4EF9-A8DF-D0ED731B2FE2.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Yep. Try as I might, I can't make Harry Styles sound like Aristotle. In more than one way.
Why do none of the Alice Army (lol..) suggest she become a comedian? She could stay in bed writing her ‘hilarious’ anecdotes into a script. It might do well on the retirement home circuit, throw in a little ‘Long way to Tipperary’ sing-along and she’d have a nice little show put together for them.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
How absolute out of your tata’s do you need to be to mis-hear Harry Styles as Aristotle??
Alice, love. Your content stinks of lies and desperation. Do better.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
I'm sure Ella will be mortified that Alice has invented this story about her and posted it on twitter.
Oh that's right...Alice has taken isolated her from her friends by removing her from school - so problem solved, eh?

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Why do none of the Alice Army (lol..) suggest she become a comedian? She could stay in bed writing her ‘hilarious’ anecdotes into a script. It might do well on the retirement home circuit, throw in a little ‘Long way to Tipperary’ sing-along and she’d have a nice little show put together for them.
Seriously. If she ever returns to Brizzle she could apply to do entertainment at Care Homes. It's a thing. The fact that most of the audience will have dementia or be sleeping is irrelevant. It's still an audience for AE's 'talents'.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Seriously. If she ever returns to Brizzle she could apply to do entertainment at Care Homes. It's a thing. The fact that most of the audience will have dementia or be sleeping is irrelevant. It's still an audience for AE's 'talents'.
"And she thought I said delicious tea and I actually said judiciously"
"And then a rat ate the wiring in my car!"
"And then I said my daughter was drinking coffee for a hangover"
"And I know it's June but I'm going to put on for you the best film of all time, the Christmas Card."

I can see it now. Hopefully they will all be deaf and able to sleep through it....

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.