Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #142 The life we have taken on here requires a higher income

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does Alice really not understand why she has so many DNA matches in the US? It's kinda how I am 100% European origin, but lived in the US my whole life. Oh Alice, where do you think all these white people came from?? šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤£

(Some of my DNA matches on Ancestry have the Evans surname šŸ˜±)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sheā€™s exaggerating her engagement on Twitter, again. So Ella misses her dad and Alice interprets that as she needs to get a boyfriend?? Deluded bleep.

• Angry
Reactions: 25
It's either not true and she is yet again posting to play games with Ioan

if it's true the reasoning is telling: they miss having an actual adult in the house.

if it's btw exactly what the kid said it sounds more like she misses her father

who is she kidding, she is doing exactly this already
Screenshot_20221108_080307.jpg

your rants of the past years tell otherwise
Screenshot_20221108-080506_Twitter.jpg

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Hello, all. Iā€™ve dropped back in after several months of actual hell (none self inflicted) to see that Alice is STILL narcissisting* with the best of them. I had to chuckle at her UVF typo, though. The UVF tend to shoot bullets and the Ra rather than, er, overtitled and bored sponges in L.A. ā€¦ though it does create a grimly amusing mental image of Malice surrounded by frotting chaps in army fatigues and balaclavas, each handing her a bottle marked ā€˜saladā€™ cream before they trot off for a team meeting on how to persecute innocent Derry-dwellers. Ahem. Iā€™m dealing with trauma through gross-outs.
Right, back to perusing earlier threads: but recent events seem to confirm that Alice Evans is Gabbie Hannaā€™s spirit animal (thread title suggestion?). Lots of love to you dear folk.

*Not a word, but I donā€™t care
I hope you are feeling better! Missed you! Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 7
ā€œI am very self sufficientā€. Hahahaha
Stop!!! Sheā€™s actually lost it.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44

if it's true the reasoning is telling: they miss having an actual adult in the house.

View attachment 1713403
View attachment 1713407
Things that didnā€™t happen part #5,428

Looks like sheā€™s weaponising her Twitter against big E in the same way she did against Ioan. Big E told her sheā€™s not meeting their needs, so as punishment for her criticism Alice took to twitter saying she wants a step dad?

No child asks for a stranger to be bought in play parent to them. Thatā€™s a tragic cry for help right there.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
We all know why she really posted that
Screenshot_20221108-081459_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20221108-081522_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20221108-081512_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20221108-081339_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20221108-082030_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20221108-081857_Twitter.jpg

how about introducing to the step mom first

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
God she makes my blood boilā€¦sheā€™s only posted that as she once again wants to turn the conversation to her divorce and have people slag Ioan off and compliment her.

• Sick
Reactions: 26
she btw said already in june that the kids want her to find a new man (then she claimed a day later she had someone). so all this "i'm utterly shocked" is a total lie

• Heart
Reactions: 36

View attachment 1713403
View attachment 1713407
She's drinking and talking to Ioan again through her twitter account (hey Ioan I'm writing you out of the girls lives) she's so transparent. Pretty sure you've rammed it down your kids throats before now that Mummy's replacing Daddy long before Ioan walked, I believe it's even on video šŸ‘€

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Someone pass me the vomit bucket

She's drinking and talking to Ioan again through her twitter account she's so transparent. Pretty sure you've rammed it down your kids throats before now that Mummy's replacing Daddy long before Ioan walked, I believe it's even on video šŸ‘€
Absolutely, someone is getting twitchy about New York. She has been manic tweeting all day long.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Just browsed Aliceā€™s twitter to see if she was active. Certainly is!

Also pity my persona. I live in a house basement filled with a thousand pair of glasses.
4BBCB677-0E63-442B-8FCD-485480E9E830.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yeah, sheā€™s getting revenge at big E for calling out her ā€˜poor meā€™ pity parties. Otherwise why take it to Twitter. Itā€™s to humiliate her like she did Ioan.

Her getting another partner would take the pressure off the kids to be her carers. Sadly theyā€™ve all seen how much effort she puts into her relationships. She canā€™t be arsed getting out of bed to care for them let alone nurturing a relationship with a man.

Reactions: 23

View attachment 1713403
View attachment 1713407
Attention seeking bleep. Of course you want to hear other peopleā€™s stories. NOT. But yes youā€™re a dick. The kids probably hope a new man will make you behave for a while, and stop embarrassing them. As if that will ever happen. Fishwife, you neglect your kids on the daily. Itā€™s obvious.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Oh god itā€™s warping into the usual ā€˜they donā€™t have a dadā€™ thing repackaged isnā€™t it. šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚

Change the record Alice you silly mare. And get a job.

• Haha
Sheā€™s exaggerating her engagement on Twitter, again. So Ella misses her dad and Alice interprets that as she needs to get a boyfriend?? Deluded bleep.
Those girls will migrate back towards their Father as they get older I'm in no doubt whatsoever about that.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.