Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #142 The life we have taken on here requires a higher income

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who wants to bet it failed because she didn't take it in time?

Who also wants to bet she was using MAP as regular birth control instead of a last resort?

Dunno about MAP today, but in my time (and this is slightly after Alice's time) they weren't to be used regularly. The chance of them causing serious side effects was much higher than 1/99. :p

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I feel so sorry for Bianca, she seems like such a sweet girl.
She hasn't done anything wrong and all the alice enablers bullying her on twitter is disgusting.

This woman has an illness, she doesn't need the abuse. Leave her alone malice.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Bore da! 🌞🤲🏼 I’m on like page 2, playing catch-up, haha, and saw that BridgeofSighs shared a tweet of Alice’s that’s really odd and disturbing?

AE: I was interested in addiction to be honest. I'm a binger but have never been addicted. I gave up smoking cold turkey. I wanted to know what real addiction was like and it definitely helped.

1. What kind of intelligent, cautious, and mindful person is “interested in addiction”??? Tell my friend on coke that you were “interested in addiction.” Tell my friend who purges that you were “interested in addiction.” Tell my binge-eating, Xanax-guzzling ass that you were “interested in addiction.” For real, who treats addiction in their own bodies and minds like a science experiment? That’s so fucked up and dripping with privilege. Some people try things that they don’t know can hurt them. Some people try things that they know can hurt them but they’re desperate for some sort of mental/emotional liberation that they sadly believe the substance will grant them. NO wise person tries tit that they know can hurt them because they “just wanna know what ‘real’ addiction feels like.” You shouldn’t want to know that. And if Alice weren’t in the throes of addiction now, I’d tell her this: Addiction isn’t bleeping fun. It’s the worst thing that had ever happened to me. Go learn how to play chess or something.

2. Also, binging is indicative of addiction disorder lmao. But I stand by my statement above.^

Sorry, family, that just bothered tf out of me. She’s always spouting venom but to hop on social media and be like, “Yeah I wanted to know what ruining my life feels like” is batshit-stupid and dangerous.

Have a great day! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Who also wants to bet she was using MAP as regular birth control instead of a last resort?

Dunno about MAP today, but in my time (and this is slightly after Alice's time) they weren't to be used regularly. The chance of them causing serious side effects was much higher than 1/99. :p
Is it a true story tho or just Big Al trying to insert herself in a narrative for the attention?

I feel so sorry for Bianca, she seems like such a sweet girl.
She hasn't done anything wrong and all the alice enablers bullying her on twitter is disgusting.

This woman has an illness, she doesn't need the abuse. Leave her alone malice.
Wiccan Society called again, to remind Alice the Rule of 3 is still very much in operation.

You can see why she hates them!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
i was kidding but actually if you check her activity she is strangely quiet on almost all evenings with scheduled facetimes lol
This confirms what I thought. AE is busy inserting herself into the Facetimes through coaching the kids before the calls, eavesdropping during the calls and grilling them after the calls. She is not stupid enough to stick her face into the Facetimes like she did before but I doubt these calls are private either. I hope the kids tell her to butt out - maybe the eldest has?

As for AE's pregnancy at 18, I think it's true she has mentioned it before.

2. Also, binging is indicative of addiction disorder lmao. But I stand by my statement above.^

Sorry, family, that just bothered tf out of me. She’s always spouting venom but to hop on social media and be like, “Yeah I wanted to know what ruining my life feels like” is batshit-stupid and dangerous.

Have a great day! ❤
GMTA. I think she is doing what addicts in denial do - "I may be a binger but I'm not an addict because I didn't do XYZ like Matthew Perry did".

• Sick
Reactions: 15
mAlice is an addict, especially in her lack of any semblance of control over the substances she "binges"with. She has no boundaries. She has no semblance of being a good mother. She can fight all she wants with people who observe this but it doesn't hide the truth.
Bianca is not her enemy. mAlice is her own worse enemy.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Anyone else wondering if the selfies have stopped due to a botched cosmetic procedure? Why else would she stop them and hide away (excluding fake illnesses). That booze won’t buy itself after all but she hasn’t been spotted anywhere in ages.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Even IF this happened and Alice eavesdropped, WHY would she burst in on a conversation she's not a part of? Geez, give the girl some privacy, even if it's only a conversation with her friends. But yes, good point, about friends knowing what you're into--I was very aware of my friend Lisa's obsession with Andy Gibb! :LOL:
First of all I've awol as was away on holiday with my family and wanted to enjoy time with bug teenagers so SM quiet and still trying to catch up so any quick recap totally welcome.

Secondly, if I dared barge into either of my kids rooms while they're on the phone or face timing their friends they'd go nuts. I give my kids respect and knock their doors but always wait until they give me consent to come in. At 13 bodies are changing and kids cry out for privacy.

And lastly I think she always try to come across smarter than she actually is "Aristotle" and "Harry Styles" do not even remotely sound similar in anyway!

• Sick
Reactions: 12
First of all I've awol as was away on holiday with my family and wanted to enjoy time with bug teenagers so SM quiet and still trying to catch up so any quick recap totally welcome.

Secondly, if I dared barge into either of my kids rooms while they're on the phone or face timing their friends they'd go nuts. I give my kids respect and knock their doors but always wait until they give me consent to come in. At 13 bodies are changing and kids cry out for privacy.

And lastly I think she always try to come across smarter than she actually is "Aristotle" and "Harry Styles" do not even remotely sound similar in anyway!
Sorry for my spelling mistakes... I do have a genuine reason which is dyslexia and when I'm tired I make more mistakes! I also don't like wine 🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11

Was the morning after pill available in mid to late 1980s? It wasn’t in US but maybe Uk was different? I thought she said she had an abortion not morning after pill? I don’t really care either way as it’s a woman’s choice imho, but I took her comment to refer to other means of pregnancy prevention (bc pill, condom or diaphram?). Not that it matters but leave it to mAlice to make sure she centers a discussion on herself. Funny how she doesn’t do that in relation to addiction or mishandling situations with the children.

And I just can’t with her going off about empathy for Christina Applegate after all she has done to torment another MS suffered !!! Does she think she can get Christina to be her “friend” now that Selma Blair dumped her after she was made aware of Malice’s attacks on Bianca? This is really warped but I bet Alice was gleeful to see Christina experience of weight gain and is busy trying to manifest that for Bianca. What she doesn’t realize is that Ioan probably wouldn’t change his feelings toward B if she gained 60 pounds or more. Honestly he was with mAlice during her increasing weight period, I think what is hard for mAlice to understand that it was the drinking and increasing unstable behavior with lethargy that she refused to address in healthy way (combining proper medical care with balanced eating and activity and loads of therapy and counseling to address her underlying issues) versus her weight and aging. If she had been not so hate filled towards Ioan’s own mid life career struggles (& dealing with his own insecurity of aging in a vanity driven business) and made an honest effort, Ioan may have been more inspired to work things out or even not thought about leaving to begin with. It is clear he loved parenting. It is terrrifyingly sad to see how the girls and IG may never escape her mania.
Thinking about if the older girl is truly home schooling and trapped in that house that must feel oppressive now. I can’t see why mAlice won’t just make an attempt to change environment for the girls to start fresh. She says she wants to do that but staying stuck in an aging house that probably is falling to pieces around you from lack of care with nothing but reminders of the past is bad for them all. Yes a condo or apt would be a lifestyle adjustment but it would break the illusion of this “we only can survive in THIS one space” and at least reduce amount of cleaning and maintenance required (not that mAlice does any of that). When my sister divorced she had to go into an apt complex with tight quarters for her 3 kids but she was just relieved to be able to call maintenance when something didn’t work. And she and her daughters made friends in using communal spaces (pool, gym, social events complex planned since it was family friendly). Move on mAlice it is time! Good on her lawyer for forcing the financial disclosure. Honestly I am so curious. Besides her GoFund me and the suspicious $100k wtf else does she have? Could her residuals from her brief career generate much? It wasn’t like she was ever on a long running sitcom with good deals on future syndication? Especially if she was forced to make those pitiful accessories on Etsy when things got tight for them. If she wasn’t such a tosser, the convention circuit might have earned her a little at least. Although her heyday shows probably have fewer and fewer crowds as Years go by.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
This confirms what I thought. AE is busy inserting herself into the Facetimes through coaching the kids before the calls, eavesdropping during the calls and grilling them after the calls. She is not stupid enough to stick her face into the Facetimes like she did before but I doubt these calls are private either. I hope the kids tell her to butt out - maybe the eldest has?
She's so sneaky, I wouldn't put it past her having bought some cheap listening device or 🐜 in their rooms. She's gagging to know what's being said! 👀 👀 👀

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Anyone watching "The Watcher" and seeing mAlice in the estate agent woman .. can't unsee it!

Reactions: 2
Alice hun, you stopped being a actress about ten years before your husband left lmao
Screenshot_20221105-190206_Twitter.jpg

• Haha
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
Especially if she was forced to make those pitiful accessories on Etsy when things got tight for them. If she wasn’t such a tosser, the convention circuit might have earned her a little at least. Although her heyday shows probably have fewer and fewer crowds as Years go by.
Eh, she wasn't forced to make Alice Evans Designs aka sticking crap on second hand goods. She really thought she had a gift for design. Strangely people bought some of it though it might have been because she's a 'celebrity'.

Also Alice, as you read here, it's $8 a month for a verified account not per day!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Alice stopped being an actress because she's not exceptional and she wasn't in demand. It had nothing at all to do with Ioan and everything to do with her behavior and reputation. It sadly also had to do with the simple fact that her age she has very few prospects as an actress.

She can't be raising those girls if she's in bed at 7pm and up at 4am Tweeting most nights as she herself had said. What happened to hands on parenting? Going out? Making meals? No, they see their mother as bed bound and they know the reasons. Ella didn't beg for her to stop drinking for no reason Children learn to say what a parent wants to hear to avoid triggering another binge of drinking/drugs/raging/etc.

Every person battling addiction I've known initially swears they don't have one. Alice doesn't understand her issues. She's still blaming her self-diagnosed illnesses for her lazy lifestyle and relationship with her bed. She says she's happy? I don't think so. I see a woman deep in menopause battling mental health and addiction issues and avoiding doing the work to get better. She may have Fibro and deal with pain. I was under the impression she'd said a laundry list of doctors didn't find anything wrong with her.

I suspect that she still believes Ioan will support her for the rest of her life. That won't happen. Living in a state of denial and engulfing the kids isn't the way to go. Alice has to work. She needs to get her own life and learn to stand on her own two feet. If she doesn't do this she will spend the rest of her life in a state of despair.

ETA: She talks about Ioan telling her to delete her political Twitter comments but conveniently leaves out her suicidal threats and public meltdowns that had people contacting him directly. I still say Twitter is her downfall. Look what her use of it did to her marriage.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.