Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #142 The life we have taken on here requires a higher income

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s lost her tiny mind because he’s gone to a prestigious event with Bianca, it’s as simple as that. Also, is she saying she wants to hurt Bianca by posting those pics? She’s absolutely deranged. She will never let go.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Must admit kind of worried for the kids safety as she is having a mental breakdown. She has never liked Elsie so she will bear the brunt of this rage.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
TBH she probably wants to be given 24 hrs in the slammer - because it would ruin Ioan’s trip. She’s an evil witch.

ETA: … and the kids are just collateral.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Holy moly. She's out there saying he hates his oldest daughter.

I have said from the beginning she wants her kids taken away from her.
I really can’t believe she went there. Surely she has to feel the repercussions from this. If she posts this on sm what does she say to Ella in private

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
tit, I’ve been absent, busy with life, what a time to come back, holy tit, she’s erupting on twitter!
Does she not have a single friend who could coach her? Her instinct is to destroy everything- even herself. My friends would stage an intervention if I was blowing up my life like this. I can’t help but be sad for her but especially for those kids.
Now saying Ioan hates Ella!!!! WTF

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
So basically tonights story is:

Alice found out that Ioan & Bianca have gone on the (WORKING) trip to New York
Alice's mouth tripped onto an alcoholic beverage
Alice thought up a poor me, kids are gonna starve story to try and ruin the trip or just to push her 3 supporters into abusing I&B
Alice tripped onto another alcoholic beverage
Alice gets no reaction from Ioan cos he clearly knows the kids are taken care of financially and she's full of cow bollocks
Alice realises this and goes for the sympathy, look at what u did to me story (with added photos for effect)
Alice spends the rest of the night drinking and arguing with random strangers on twitter until she falls asleep
Alice wakes up and starts the mass delete...have i missed anything?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
So she's talking about visitation and any cancellation would have been discussed with the therapist for the kids.

She thinks Ioan will get stressed but all contingencies should be in place.... meaning there is some plan in place for the kids to be safe when they know she will pop off.

I have a fiery anger in the way she is clearly coding the younger daughter as autistic with the lack of attachment and struggling in school.

Monster

Attachments

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Well, am off to sleep, good luck Team USA & AUS with the night shift! I wonder what fresh hell tomorrow will bring 💗☮

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Alice should be in jail. This is abusive not only to Ioan but to their children. She just said Ioan hates Ella. Who does that? What utterly disgusting behavior all because he went to NYC to work and took Bianca with him.

duck her. Throw everything at her.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.