Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #142 The life we have taken on here requires a higher income

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see her kids attempts to get her into the real world failed

also her of all people making fun of begging for money is quite something
View attachment 1722151
This is a sad indication of Alice's life. Few normal healthy people with young children would 'feel too isolated' without Twitter or IG and would absolutely depend on SM for validation. It kind of says everything about the state of Alice. I think it is because her RL friends are just fed up with her constant dramatics - it must be really hard work to be friends with Alice long term. Fine for short term and also if you are just an acquaintance of hers - she can be funny and good fun - but I think she is ultimately draining long term. And the worse her drinking got, the worse her personality deteriorated from light, fun & happy to negative, aggressive, histrionic victimhood.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Didn’t she say she wanted to kill herself without Twitter when she took a couple of months break before Ioan filed for divorce?

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Alice has few friends, her reliance on social media is indicative of that. She probably thought Ioan was enough for her - he became her everything including her property and whipping boy.She doesn’t seem to have any interests. Binge watching tit tv and Twitter, washed down with a pint of two of Rose.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
So I am being an absolute and utter hypocrite. My Friday night looks much like Alice - not much on the horizon except Tattle, a lovely hot bath and my favourite book. But I am not like this the majority of the time and have a good life and good friends - no partner, but hey, that is a work in progress. Given that, I have been tasked by one of my friends to complete a dating profile by close of day Saturday, for her to QA and make me post on Sunday. Given this, I was inspired to help Alice get her leg up on the dating scene :)ROFLMAO:) and post a realistic profile for Raya (no unknown riff raff only 'shlebs') Below is my first draft. Alice, you are very welcome.
Alice Evans, 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 years old. Single Hollywood Mom and famous person.
I am the most amazingly dedicated mother who has been cruelly left by my cheating husband. Even though I am between 50-80% bed bound, I am objectively a wonderfully charismatic and amazing woman - one of my therapists said to me today I cannot believe he chose his MOTHER, over the most incredible woman Ive ever met, AND his children(he is gay). I said I know. It goes very deep.
Some of my best qualities are my willingness to fight for the things that are important to me, like gas guzzlers parking in compact spots, teachers who do not agree with me and black people who don't listen to how I tell them to vote. I told my ex “ff you want to fight I will dedicate my LIFE to fighting you and I will WIN. I am not only the smartest person in the room, but I am also the person who has lost everybody. I have nothing left to lose. “. I think this shows how dedicated I am and how much tenacity I have.
Given the fact my ex has proven such a pussy, this is the way | plan to go. Holl.ywood hard core, who can help me get to where I want, who will ( and is already doing) praise my ideas instead of being horribly annoyed abs frustrated by them abs almost jealous and paranoid that you were not going to be able to provide me with what I wanted.
I am the funniest, kindest person you could ever wish to meet. Ask my fans and everyone on Twitter. And if they don’t agree with me, they are bleeping trolls and I will abuse them because they deserve it. My 85,000 fans love me so much they raised $5000 for me on GFM.
So call me maybe. Because I am very in demand, I will be screening.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
This is a sad indication of Alice's life. Few normal healthy people with young children would 'feel too isolated' without Twitter or IG and would absolutely depend on SM for validation. It kind of says everything about the state of Alice. I think it is because her RL friends are just fed up with her constant dramatics - it must be really hard work to be friends with Alice long term. Fine for short term and also if you are just an acquaintance of hers - she can be funny and good fun - but I think she is ultimately draining long term. And the worse her drinking got, the worse her personality deteriorated from light, fun & happy to negative, aggressive, histrionic victimhood.
I have been thinking about this too. That this is what her life has dissolved into. I mean she wasn't overly active before but she did get out. Lately it seems she doesn't move past her bed at all Such a waste.

Her kids are still so young, having a recluse mother would be very hard for them. Constantly having to make excuses for why their mother is like she is. You never hear of them having friends over to their house. Their formative years are so weird. Alice makes me thankful for for my normal life down the bottom of the world.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Sorry I'm so far behind. But, unlike Alice, my 5000 follower political Twitter account has been on fire. 😂 I'll try to catch up.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I have been thinking about this too. That this is what her life has dissolved into. I mean she wasn't overly active before but she did get out. Lately it seems she doesn't move past her bed at all Such a waste.

Her kids are still so young, having a recluse mother would be very hard for them. Constantly having to make excuses for why their mother is like she is. You never hear of them having friends over to their house. Their formative years are so weird. Alice makes me thankful for for my normal life down the bottom of the world.
I think kids with a primary parent like Alice - a hypochondriac looking for a medical diagnosis to justify her mental issues - they are totally co-opted into their parent's 'illness' and - as so many have said - become parentified and spend huge amounts of energy trying to help the parent 'become right'. If they can't they either blame themselves or whomever the afflicted carer is blaming. Only therapists, Ioan's dedicated attempts and time will make them see reality. But the reality is, this may not happen until they are adults and can work things out for themselves. Alice may 'win' in the short term, but time will not be kind on their memories

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Screenshot_20221111-225028_Twitter.jpg

"ideas" lol
Screenshot_20221111-225106_Twitter.jpg

Ioan with his once-every-5-years pfp change lol
315105516_459204799679570_5504009993569071589_n.jpg

Reactions: 26
I’m also sad that she felt the need to not be papped with the stick, it’s a part of her and part of her life, she should be proud and use it so it becomes normalised. Selma blair walks proudly with her stick so it’s not “news” that someone who gets papped has a stick.

I suspect she hasn’t done it so Alice and co can’t take the piss out of her for it?
Also Tara Moss (Australian/Canadian star ex model/actress/great author) uses chairs/sticks and makes a point of it. (but that's easy for me to say, I don't know what I would do)

• Heart
Reactions: 7
if this is how she tries to spoil Ioan's NYC trip without breaking the RO she is a genius
Screenshot_20221112_001244.jpg

edit: if she needs the money now when did she request it?
Screenshot_20221112_001902.jpg

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
1.she is implying that IG hasn't paid for anything over the last 2 yrs, so pretty sure that breaking the Restraining order and 2. Has she change her settings as I have never seen the ' who can reply?' Banner before

• Heart
Reactions: 21
if this is how she tries to spoil Ioan's NYC trip without breaking the RO she is a genius
View attachment 1723539
edit: if she needs the money now when did she request it?
View attachment 1723558
She couldn't be any more obvious. She found out they're in NYC and Ioan is performing so she takes to Twitter to plead poverty.

So she created a GoFundMe to beg for money because she was broke all while leaving her $2000 Cameo earnings untouched all the time? That seems incredibly manipulative and dishonest to me. What else has she lied about?

More theatrics to take a swipe at Ioan. I don't believe for one moment he hadn't fulfilled his responsibility to provide support. Her lawyer would be all over him.

She hadn't tried to create any meaningful income for herself but continues to beg for money. Amazing.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
View attachment 1723720

Yet again when yo is away for a few days she plays the no money and starving card
Why am I not surprised 😒
Also, you wouldn't leave it till the very last minute to request funds, if your short on money! Read the T&C before ranting over SM. Again a ploy just to make him look bad, he is on a work trip ffs!
What a bleep!
To all that have been chilling in bed/bath with a glass of your favourite drink - enjoy! You 💯 deserve it, unlike some other people i could mention!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.